This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S11 Madagascar - Fans vs. Failures [Confessionals]

Topic » S11 Madagascar - Fans vs...

1684 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
1684 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Mac (Macda27) Confessional EP:1

CF: I thought when I logged on I would be the first boot and everyone would of already made huge alliances but LMAO NOPE. I’ve got a small alliance of 3 and I’m in a good position rn
1684 days ago
bigben1996
Felipe (FelipeS) Confessional EP:1

Confessional :
It sucks to lose first and have big chances of becoming the next failure. I hope the tribe sticks together so we can win the next round and keep winning after, by getting rid of the weak links. Goodbye Luther, I hope xD
1684 days ago
bigben1996
Cody (Raydiz33) Confessional EP:1

Back at it again with bens survivor.

It feels weird being back for another group game because I had pretty much retired on tengaged. I was only coming back to check up on some group games I followed and to see how some of my Tg friends were doing. Then one day I see a message from you Ben, a very tempting message saying you were considering me for your next season of bens survivor. I’m not gonna lie I almost said no because I really wasn’t feeling tengaged anymore but something inside me told me to say yes so I did. I’m mainly back to see what my potential really is. First time around I got swap fucked hard core being placed on a tribe that put numbered me 4-1. Had that not have happened I was in prime position to go far. I had just pulled off the Chris stoner blindside and was running my tribe and then boom swap fucked I get 15th and my close friend brandon takes the win I thought would be mine. I’m back to see what I can do this time around so thank you for having me back.
1683 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Lexie (deathlyavocado) Confessional EP:1

Okay so hi, this is my first confessional. It's kinda crazy that I'm the one writing this considering I've seen my boyfriend Dylan (DBWs) write them a lot while he played seasons that I've been with him to witness, but it's also kinda exciting? I feel like Monica Culpepper in BvW when it was time for MONICA to shine. Now its LEXIES time to shine in online survivor.

It was really really cool to like see my name being put in the blog during the cast reveal despite my name being misspelled (smh ben cmon). It was also really really cool to see Dylan's survivor boyfriend Ken's name being put in the blog! Dylan's talked about him a lot when he tells me about past seasons he's played, and how he always wished that he could've aligned with him because they talked so much. Well now the stars have aligned. Our fates have been sealed. It's my destiny to work with Ken and fulfill the final two with him that Dylan never got to have.

I messaged Ken as soon as he put his Skype into the chat because I knew that I could align with him since he and Dylan got along so well. We seemed to hit it off pretty well and we had a good conversation going, and I can honestly say that I trust him a lot right now. I don't know if that's foolish of me, to trust someone so much just because he got along with my boyfriend, but honestly I'm such a noob at this that I'm just going with the flow and go with whoever I seem to be able to talk well with.

One thing I'm really concerned about is how social I should be. Should I message people a lot? Should I try to make friendships/alliances with a lot of people? I'm not sure. I don't want to be stuck behind Ken's shadow for the entire game, but I feel safe doing that for the time being. For now I've reached out to a few people to try and talk to them that are in my current alliance (Sagar, Ashanti, and Ken) along with Felipe, Kevin, and Luther. I hope that I'll be able to make enough connections with people so that I seem like a kind person that is generally well-liked to keep my name off the chopping block, while also not talking TOO much so that I don't seem like a target.

I think the biggest thing I'm struggling with right now is balance. When should I tell people about Dylan, if at all? How can I balance that trust with people? How much should I be talking to people? How do I balance my social game? I think I did well enough in today's challenge (even though only like 4 people were active, rip) that people will see me as an asset, but what if they see me as TOO strong of an asset? How do I balance my challenge performance? I hope I can answer all of these questions within the coming days, but for right now it's all just confusing and stressful, but also exciting and fun.

At the end of this I just want myself and Dylan to be proud. So far I'm really enjoying myself and I hope that that feeling can continue. :)
1683 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Kenneth (konohavillage1) Confessional EP:1

Well hello again Bigben series. I thought I'd seen the last of you and I'm sure you thought the same of me.

Unfortunately, this game kind of comes at a bad time. I've had a pretty rough month financially and as soon as possible I'm gonna look for another job to buoy myself hopefully. But that being said, I saw Ben was looking for apps and I thought I'd help fill it up and maybe cause an explosive pre merge before my deserved demise.

I'm in a bit of a tough spot anyways. I don't like joining games and immediately allying with people I already know. That's so dry and late. But I mean... I'm not gonna go against people like Sagar, AJ, LQ. It's just not realistic. So we'll see what comes.

Uh, talk about a fucking casting stunt. Apparently Dylan's TOTALLY REAL NOT FAKE AT ALL girlfriend is... actually real?? If I hang in this game, it will solely be to push her to the end where she can get a unanimous jury vote and join Dylan in All Winners.

I've always heard the Micronesia fans tribe was selected to be fodder for the Favorites tribe, and I feel like you did that here. Not knocking you but like... where did you find these people. Kevin didn't know how to compete in the challenge today :|

Anyways like I said I'm not really like trying (though here I am at 3 AM looking for idols... I have a competitive streak) to win this game, so it gives me the freedom to play a little more aggressively and messy than I normally would. I don't have a reputation like Sagar and AJ, so they're the ones who should probably be doing the leg work to save themselves. But I think they'd actually care more than I would about leaving so I'm throwing names out left and right and talking to everyone and making side alliances with all the 9 other K names in my tribe and Macda.

Kevin is kind of cold hearted. He said I don't give a fuck about your grandfathers supposed heart issues Luther. But I'm his loyal sheep or something so whatever he says goes for now. I love that he wants to work with AJ so much when Mac tried to throw me under the bus and say I was with him. Gonna have to exploit that later cause Mac was my original target when I saw the cast revealed.

Jay is in my group game and is super inactive too so target. Felipe seems like he's fun but also I don't trust him so far so target. Basically my loyalties are to Sagar, AJ, and Lexie first and then to a lesser extent Kevin and Kyle who I think are fun or at least not immediate threats.

Ok Im gonna try to find this idol I guess but at any rate if I get 20th itll probably just be karma finally getting me for having such a great record in this series.
1683 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Luther (Reality_warped) Confessional EP:1

I’m kinda evil, I guess? I’ve been put in a rlly bad spot as I didn’t show up for the start..so I lied about my grandfather having a heart condition. Even still, I know I’m on the outs of this tribe but I’ve been trying to talk to a large majority of people so hopefully it pays off later
1683 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kgamer2218) Confessional EP:1

So hello I'm so sorry i made this really late I'm probably gonna do two parts in case i miss some shit that has already happen
So yah I'm so ready for this game and hoes already crazy first thing is that were losing all Challenges LMAOO i mean shit look at the other tribe I mean they look like monsters they have the try harder Mike Julian aj and they have crackheads Tris Cody and Livingston so obviously their winning
So looking at my tribe before the first immunity Challenge i literally know nobody and the only person i do know is Kevin and i hate Kevin with a passion I act all fake with him cause he's so fucking dumb and i will get too that in my part 2 it's just oml everyone i don't know i can tell some people are slow in the brain which is perfect Soo anyone part 2 of my confessional alliances and voting bullshit
1683 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
LeQuisha (LusciousLips5) Confessional EP:1

Confessional 1

So coming back I had mixed feelings about participating again in the show! My first instinct was to immediately say yes I want in but there was this hint of doubt in my head, what if my fate was the same as my season before!

Tbh I knew I couldn’t come back with doubt because as soon you play with doubt there is no turning back! Fake it till I bloody make it!!!!

So cast reveal was pretty uneventful I saw a few familiar faces! Ashanti, Kenneth💗 and sagar. Very happy to see faces like that then on my team... Julian I was ecstatic! One Julian is hella loyal and two Julian is a great god dam shield. He is Janine to my Pia!

So you know my tribe looks lovely strong and then I see mike! Now I have no problem with mike but this frenemy thing we have going on is terrifying! Whenever I play with sir pieguy it’s like I feel I have to stab before he stabs me like I really can’t trust him fully and he certainly will never trust me past two rounds!

So the challenge comes along and my ideal scenario was to show strength to my tribe but not come across as top dog! Well my tribe are a little defect and to me it looks like me and Julian have came off as the leaders which isn’t exactly what I wanted!

But moving forward I just want to get myself in a core alliance of failures and work my way through the tribals if I can get myself to a merge I know I always have a shot cause take me deep and I’m hard to take out!

And that’s a fact
1683 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kgamer2218) Confessional EP:1

So these bitches start dming me like I'm their sugar daddy to something so right now I truth Kenny, mac and Sagar everyone else can kinda choke especially Kevin he said Luther saying his grandpa went to the hospital is fake I mean that's low as hell to think that's fake anyway we're all gonna vote Luther cause honestly we got nothing better also Kevin is already paranoid and it's really aggravating me because it's so dumb lol. Thats it
1683 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:1

hello! it's been a while, my first season in ben's gen two! let's celebrate that. anyways, i kinda already had a rough start with the fact that i MISSED the entire premiere as i slipped into a literal fucking coma like 20 minutes before. as a coverup, i told my tribe i had car troubles whilst under the impression i was the only one who was like missing in action. turns out i wasn't, and i was actually like one of four? that may be including sagar, who was gone for a little bit but showed up for a hot minute. nonetheless, we lost and will be heading to tribal, ain't that sad?

immediately i peeped ken and sagar. both people i ADORE and LOVE and WILL be working with no matter what. thankfully, they were all on the same page as well and an alliance was made including lexie, who i'm just getting to know and am currently personally obsessed with. mac is on my tribe too and we recently played together, but he quit after crying about a premade so... lol. what a dweeb too, honestly, 'cause it ain't even been a full DAY and my name is in his mouth about that game too. but it's alright, i got something for his ass! he, to my knowledge, was in a chat with kevin/kyle/ken and mentioned both me AND ken, unknowingly mentioning the latter in a manner that connects us two together. what a BAFOON. anyway, we talked about it and were heavily considering the fact that we could get him out right now.

luther came up as another vote, mainly through mac/felipe from what i know. felipe sent a damn mass mail trying to get everybody on board with this like jesus. i ain't even personally talk to felipe so why should i feel obligated to vote your way just because you added a group fucking forum! but sagar/lexie/ken (the fans with brains, we're called - might shorten it to fwb for the joke of it all) and i talked it and we realized we could use luther as a number for the mac vote! it seemed to be lining up so perfectly until lexie seemingly got cold feet about the whole idea. she wasn't too excited about it to begin with it seemed but the change in direction was so sudden that i'm just like ???. i understand not wanting to show our cards right out the gate, and she's right, but i'm tired! mac being gone is just convenient for me right now, i kinda hope he quits this game too. but with lexie's take on things, we may just end up doing luther? i feel bad because i told luther what was up last night but i'm not my sister's keeper so i ain't too sad. as long as the votes are coming my way right now, i guess i'm okay.

also shoutout to lequisha, julian and mike, i hope i get to work with them soon hehe
https://i.imgur.com/Gr0GoQZ.gif
1683 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
**LUTHER GETS 20TH**
1682 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Jay (Peterparker16) Confessional EP:2

Confessional:

So it turns out, Kevin is a huge fucking snake rat. He's going after me because I tried to make an alliance with him, Kenneth, myself and Lexie but he went and started telling people I'm making multiple alliances. Fuck this guy, but thankfully AJ told me what he was up to and now we are getting people to vote for his right hand man rn which is Mac. The tables have turned.
1682 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
LeQuisha (LusciousLips5) Confessional EP:2

Confessional 2

So cocky LeQuisha falls flat on her face again! I see the challenge see it’s individual immunity and decide to bow out thinking I’ll be safe....

Cut to waking up at 4am uk time with my name in the chopping block! Why do I let this shit happen! So from my sources (you see I don’t say reliable because I don’t trust these bitches) there is a majority lead by my beast friend mike (insert sarcasm) and of course he wants to vote me!

It’s so frustrating because even tho mike is a rival of mine I still don’t want him out, with mr pie he’s very up front and I’d rather have him in the game knowing where he stands which is against me than someone who’s snakey and plays both sides... but back to that later

The problem I have playing with mike is he is a massive well respected character on tg he is one of the elite so going up against is a big take yes I could sell that he is a big target but people will follow mike and where I have gained a niche respect in group games to a lot of players I’m still very unknown I’m persuasive but I don’t have the pulling power of mike! And I’m not afraid to admit it! New LeQuisha is a more aware LeQuisha

Immediately I start gathering numbers pretty much rounded up the rest of the rejects and some people who I knew wouldn’t write my name down. So at the time of my head hitting the pillow again I had five votes on mike with the intention of bringing in tris as a 6th vote!

So again I feel I accomplished my mission and was pretty much ready for the head to head war of my main squeeze, however I wake up again and Julian informs me that Cody is still kinda saying they should swing with mike against me! This is a lesson to always trust your gut! I had a feeling about Cody, cody was the one who told me about the majority but when asked how he knew he couldn’t answer and then swore me to secrecy about the news he was forthcoming with!

Cody is the snake the rat the guy who jumps out of the blocks playing too hard! But if you are gonna do that you have to cover your ass, see Cody has now given me enough info to sell his ass up the water! Julian is already on board I’ve already convinced brien and along with Cole and aj while Julian works on Livingston and mike this should come off as a great blindside!

It’s more valuable to us to get a cody out who will flip and flop now then later down the road where these sort of moves can be detrimental to an alliance
1682 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Lexie (deathlyavocado) Confessional EP:2

Okay so I'm not really sure how I should start these confessionals. Should I jump right into it? Should I say an introduction first? Idk. I know it doesn't really matter but oh well.

Anyways yes, rip to Luther for the last vote. I feel bad because he and I talked about our grandparents both having heart problems, but at the end of the day I knew it was the best move to vote him. My alliance went back and forth between either him or Mac, and I know Mac seemed like the better strategic move since he's a bigger threat, but I didn't want to cause too much drama for the first vote and thought it'd be better to wait. I think we might try to bring Jay into the alliance's vote so that we have majority and then take Mac out this time, which I'm fine with.

As for the challenge for today, what did I say about balance yesterday!! I found some balance (with a ball this time)! Even though I got second place behind Kevin by 10 points, I'm pretty proud of myself. I did better than everyone who participated on the Failures tribe and feel like that's a pretty good performance from someone who's so new to the game.

I was a little annoyed at the twist that happened today, since I feel like it's a little early for a double elimination, but oh well. At the end of the day I'm pretty okay with it since it just kinda advances the game but I also don't want people to get too tied up into idol hunting and having to worry about people playing one. I might look for it while I watch something later tonight or tomorrow, but overall I'm not /too/ pressed about it.

Overall I feel like I'm starting to adjust to the game pretty well. I've gotten close to Ashanti and can see us going far together, so I hope that that sticks. I wanna get closer to Sagar as well, I just don't know what to talk about with him or if he'd want to at all. Later tonight I'm gonna message Jay and maybe Felipe just bc I'm not too close with them right now and feel like it could be beneficial. I just hope that this positive outlook will continue and that I can try to find some good people to ally with that I can trust! :)
1682 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Paul (paul028) Confessional EP:2

So i am back after my horribe mistake in Paraguay, but its a new fresh start. I want to allign myself right now with people I know and possible other Paraguay players, me and LaQuisha were on the same tribe and thankfully that gives us a little goodness lmao, and also AJ, different tribes but same season.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!