This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S11 Madagascar - Fans vs. Failures [Confessionals]

Topic » S11 Madagascar - Fans vs...

1691 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
**WEBER GETS 15TH**
1691 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Jay (Peterparker16) Confessional EP:6

Confessional:

Oof Julian is upset with that one, but come on we aren't gonna vote Kyle who's proved his loyalty over Weber who didn't even try to talk to me, also Julian is lucky we didn't blindside him considering how easy it would be. The only reason he was kept was myself and Sagar would've felt bad about it and he's a good shield coming towards merge. They'll stay targeting him as well with him unable to try and flip the vote or force a tie since Kyle knows he voted for him. Case in point, bases are covered.
1690 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Lexie (deathlyavocado) Confessional EP:6

I told myself I'd send a confessional every day but that hasn't been happening and I am SO sorry lmao. I'm gonna set an alarm for every day so hopefully that'll help.

Anyways, these past few days have been pretty chill for the most part? My tribe hasn't had to do much because we keep winning challenges which is pretty fucking awesome. I kinda wish we would be able to do SOMETHING just to keep it interesting, but I'm completely content with being safe for a bit.

Ashanti thinks that our alliance can go far with LQ. Based on what I know about her from what Dylan's told me, I'm a bit worried about working with her. I feel like it'll be fine short term, but I'm not sure if she'd actually stick with us for the long run. So far we haven't really had to worry about it, so I'm gonna try to not think about it for now.

As for tribe dynamics, I wish I was a bit closer to Felipe, but I think it's fine that we're not just because it'll be easy to vote him off later. I feel like I should get closer to him just so that we can keep him in the majority for a bit, but I'm worried that he might flip if someone can get close enough to him from the failures. AJ seems really cool, and I've enjoyed talking to him. I know he'd probably be the first to go home if we did go to tribal, and I know that that's what I'd have to do to further the alliance, but it kinda sucks when you like the guy.

I've been trying to talk more in the main fvf chat. Everyone's saying the merge is coming soon and I don't want to seem like a nobody who never talks, so I hope people will be more open to talking to me and working with me come the merge.

As for this next vote, my alliance is a bit worried. Right now I think they're trying to orchestrate a 2-1-1 vote, which is a bit whack. While I know we have the idol on our side, the fact that we have to publicly give it away is kinda nerve wracking. I think the best thing for the alliance is what Ken mentioned, that Jay and Kyle vote Julian, Sagar votes Kyle, and Julian votes either Sagar or Jay. I know people are worried about Julian having the idol, but I honestly don't know if he's just playing it up or not. I guess we'll see! Best case scenario, Julian goes home and we get a threat out. Worst case, either Jay or Sagar go home. I'm honestly not sure about where things are going right now. If it ends up with Jay or Sagar leaving, we'd need to work to keep majority if a merge hits with the fans, which is a bit iffy, so I'm hoping the streak of goodness that we've had will continue.

I'm not sure about what'll happen with the merge coming. I hope my alliance can keep numbers, because having to flip and hurt the people I've gotten close to will absolutely SUCK. I know it's probably silly of me to think that the people I was put into a group chat with on day 1 will stay loyal the whole game, but I don't know how I'll fare when I have to start backstabbing people. I'm bad at being the bad guy. I hope it doesn't have to happen soon, but I'm sure it will.
1690 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
AJ (zorbo678) Confessional EP:6

CONFESSIONAL: So, here's where I feel like I'm at in the game right now. I've only been able to be voted out at one tribal. If I'm not mistaken, we're on Tribal Number 7? I feel like that might make me a big threat, but who cares? I AM a big threat. These people need to realize that before they get caught off-guard by me later in the game.
1690 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kgamer2218) Confessional EP:6

Confessional : so let's skip too present times Soo after the Weber vote Julian comes up too me and spills a bunch of info that really makes me believe that number 1 my social game is fucking amazing and 2 Sagar and jay are not my real friends like it pisses me off that, they would play me and it really says that I'm on the bottom of the fans so honestly why not betray and 5 seconds later after I'm told of the alliance Sagar exposes the alliances saying to trust me and shit and I'm like you bitches are nasty Especially all Jay the rat who called me a fucking snake and then JULIAN TELLS ME HE HAS ADVANTAGE AND IDOL LIKE BYE like Julian trust me so much and Sagar trust me a lot so why not try and get rid of jay that so when it's merge time i have the most about of allies Soo i know Jay and Sagar are voting me cause their scared of Julian idols and so Julian's gonna use his vote steal on Sagar and shit and send Jay home
1690 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
**JAY GETS 14TH**
1689 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Kenneth (konohavillage1) Confessional EP:7

Last night I was just over the site. Like log out and don’t come back again. The only reasons I didn’t was because of this game and my own. But in that time, apparently a lot of game has happened. Some group has been created with the four faves (Sagar, AJhanti, Lexie, me) and LQ and AJ. Maybe someone else idk. Anyways they want to target Kyle, and they think the other side wants to target Felipe. Now why this is, I’ll never know. I really feel like my time is probably coming today because no one has checked in on me pretty much. I said last night to not bother me but that was last night. This is now.

Anyways I really like Kyle and could give a fuck about Felipe. I’ve never clicked with him. So regardless of that being the actual vote or not, I’m gonna do it because he is the one I’d want to leave if I cast the sole vote. Sorry if I’m screwing my allies over or whatever, still kind of don’t care.

The way I won Mikes game was by playing straight forward and letting everyone around me BIG MOVEZ themselves out of the game. I didn’t think that would work here because there doesn’t seem to be a high caliber of strategy. But maybe I’m wrong because two fans are supposedly the first vote despite an easy majority. And again with all the first gen BigBen players here I’m sure there’s someone itching to overplay. I already did with Mac (who comments on all my blogs now lol like the guilt)
1689 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Livingston (noobsmoke23) Confessional EP:7

https://youtu.be/mz3Tp77oQdI
1689 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:7

wow, now i'll feel completely inclined to make a confessional EVERY round now that i'm obligated to be at tribal each episode. because i made the merge! yay! now i feel like i can get voted off in peace knowing that i broke my "cold streak" in the series so to speak. but why quit while i'm ahead? not to be bold and beautiful but i don't see myself in any position to be going home right now.

prior to the merge though, jay got voted out! julian and kyle banded together and used a vote steal against sagar/jay, which resulted in the turnout. i mean.. i'm not UPSET. better it was jay than sagar honestly, as jay was only an extension vote for us and would've remained as such. not like none of us have any connections going into this merge anyways.

but here we are! i've pretty much got acquainted with/touched base/been reintroduced to everyone on the tribe. except felipe, he just hasn't replied to my pm but he seems to be anti-failures so good enough for me, and tris! lexie/ken/sagar/i are still a tight unit, but we have since decided to expand our horizons and make some connections! we recently made an alliance with lequisha and zorbo (LOL, how the turn tables from me not caring about him leaving to now being with him) called sixcess. i'm confident that this group will remain intact for some while and hope i'm right with that instinct. i also have things sorta going on with kevin and mike respectively that go beyond just talking. i don't know how deep it runs, though, but it's nice to have.

to document, here are my current alliances/allegiances:
fans with brains - me, lexie, ken, sagar
the minority vote - me, ken, lequisha
sixcess - me, lexie, ken, sagar, lequisha, zorbo
me + kevin
me + mike, sorta - we've talked but we haven't TALKED talked.

at the moment, fwb will be dictating the vote through sixcess and it seems that the target is kyle. honestly, bless kyle's heart, but he's damn irritating. i enjoy our pms but sometimes he just says some off the wall shit that make you wanna descend to the depths of hell! poor mike didn't deserve that random jab, and he didn't do himself any favors with me as he ranted on and on about kevin - which i reported to kevin AND sixcess about.

we're all a little concerned that julian may have an idol, but i think another concern for me specifically was kevin. first he was onboard, then last night he came to me uneasy and up to vote tris. i simply segued his perspective to align with mine since his seemed to be set on the fans vs failures mentality (and he feared we may have a minority with kyle now with julian). if you're not mixing it up, why bother! apparently there IS a failures chat with kyle but i mean there's also a fans chat. that hasn't stopped us from talking to each other!

hopefully with mike, this kyle vote goes through with ease. if it does, sixcess will have a potential leg up, especially if the vote after goes our way as well! sixcessful sixcess they say
https://i.imgur.com/dAoFyDl.gif
1689 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
**KYLE GETS 13TH**
1689 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
AJ (zorbo678) Confessional EP:8

CONFESSIONAL: And I have quietly taken the power position. Quite honestly, I didn’t see this coming. Sixcess just needs to survive one more vote before we can start steamrolling these punks as the majority we truly are. And do I feel bad about voting for Kyle? Not in the slightest. It’s what Livingston and Julian get for isolating me pre-swap. These hos weren’t loyal, so why should I be?
1689 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Lexie (deathlyavocado) Confessional EP:8

Hi so today's been pretty interesting all together. Kyle went home today which was a bit of a relief because I wasn't really close to him and I knew he was majorly with the other side. After that was where things got interesting.

So the alliance of 4 has evolved into a larger alliance of 6 with AJ and LQ and it seems pretty tight. I constantly feel awkward whenever I try to do stuff because I feel like I always do /too/ much which is scary. I like don't want to be seen as a threat because I'm trying to mix stuff up too much but also I want to make sure my voice is heard. Right now I think we might do Tris and hope that Julian thinks its him and uses his idol (which is now confirmed now via AJ), which would be pretty good.

Kevin is kinda being annoying about wanting to do Mike and is REALLY pushing it and I'm not too sure why. I kinda wish he'd be less game botty and be more HUMAN bc literally every conversation I have with him feels like it follows the same formula: he asks me how I am, I say pretty good, he then tries to make small talk which he interrupts himself and just asks about the vote and what I've been hearing just straight out. Like yeah man I'm all for talking about the game, I think it's important too!! I also feel like I talk a lot about the game!! but theres a difference between like casually talking about the game and trying to figure out what to do and being concerned about your position versus it being ALL you talk about. Idk. People are saying he might be next, which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. While I do hope we can keep him around and keep the fans with numbers and get Tris or another failure out, I wouldn't be too pressed about it if he got voted out.

I've been trying to reach out to people I haven't talked to yet and have gotten to talk to Livingston, Julian, and Mike!! I actually really enjoyed talking to both Livingston and Mike and hope we can continue talking. Talking to Julian was a bit stale but I'm gonna try to talk to him more tomorrow and hope it goes well. Livingston and I seem to be able to talk about life outside of the game, which is a bit of a relief. Whenever someone just brings up the game it stresses me out just bc I don't want to have to life to them or skirt around the truth or whatever, it just feels a lil bad to me. I know it's part of the game and that I need to do it, but it kinda sucks. I only talked to Mike a bit, but we talked about our majors and since hes a computer science and criminology major our majors have like some vague commonalities? I'm an information systems major which has a lot of CS so it was cool to bond with him on that level.

Tomorrow, on top of trying to talk to Julian, Livingston, and Mike more, I think I'm gonna try talking to Ken, Ashanti, and Sagar separately. Ken and I haven't talked in a while, Ashanti and I talked a LOT in the beginnnig and haven't recently, and I haven't talked to Sagar that much either. When we start getting near the end (if I get that far, hopefully) I want to be able to be close to all three of them so that I can get some form of a power position. My biggest fear is being left on the outs because I didn't make enough connections. Also, I really do just like talking to people. I enjoy learning about their lives and want to be able to honestly get to know them. It's just hard to do that in such a competitive game. I hope that tomorrow will bring me some good fortune in talking to people!!

Finally, for challenges, I think I've been doing pretty well. On Ikongo as a tribe we did really well, and I did well on an individual level there. The past two challenges haven't gone well (I was a first boot for the second to last one and didn't participate in the last one because I had like zero time to do it because I have two exams and a quiz tomorrow) but I hope that'll turn around. Even though I have an idol, I want to get an extra spot ahead by winning at least one individual immunity. With sagar around, it doesn't seem like that's happening, but a girl can dream.
1688 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:8

so the kyle vote went through, yay! i talked him up until his voteoff which i took a nap, pretending i had no idea and ended up voting felipe with him. in retrospect, maybe that was a bad social move on my part but ah, oh well - unless he believed me but i doubt it. anyhow, nothing much i can do about it now.

sixcess is riding high, and fwb seems to be doing even better. i know mike voted for felipe, and kevin voted for kyle. it was a toss-up initially, but it seems according to lq, i believe, that it was mike who voted in the minority. despite voting correctly, kevin INSISTS it was a bad move. and i just have yet to see how. and honestly i don't give a fuck if it was, kyle was annoying and so is kevin. the thing is i don't feel bad about saying that about the latter as i do the former. kyle and i at least had promising/funny conversations, kevin only talks GAME and game only. and it isn't the only with me, he does this with EVERYONE. i have never seen someone so socially inept. that + him insisting that the fans vs failures narrative is still going on really just gets to me and i wouldn't be sad if he potentially went.

surprisingly enough, his name ended up coming out as a vote! late last night he was batting HARD for mike, but it fell on deaf ears (thank god, just made an alliance with him/sagar/ken!). sixcess/fwb pondered on what to do for this vote. we kinda want to scare julian into playing his idol but that doesn't seem to be happening. we then thought about possibly voting for tris/livingston and even kevin, but we knew voting kevin would do nothing for us. ultimately it seems that tris is the vote for us, and kevin is the vote for whatever is of that minority. i won't be surprised if their vote isn't really tris but hopefully it isn't me or anyone of fwb! then it'll be hulk angry hulk smash

https://i.imgur.com/OyeAixH.gif
1688 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
**TRIS GETS 12TH**
1688 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Kenneth (konohavillage1) Confessional EP:9

So apparently I'm actually in a pretty good spot. Too bad I live and breathe to serve the avocado queen.

Obviously I voted in minority at the merge vote, and do I care? No. I voted the way my heart told me to, and I knew no one would suspect it was me who did it. Yas jury management. So naturally I told Kevin that I voted Felipe cause I know he got a big mouth and will tell everyone. Then I tell all my key allies that I voted Kyle. That way they start to not trust Kevin's word and its easier to get him out when I'm sick of him.

I've been keeping tabs on Mike and Julian in the game, telling them about how the first gen BigBen players should align and it's only a matter of if everyone can stop trying to target each other. And I would like that but god only knows if its actually possible.

Sagar has started his seasonal immunity run. Thank God cause I think this also keeps Julian's idol in the game, which makes it impossible for Sagar to truly target him. I've been straight up telling Julian if I think he's in danger because bitch if I'm gonna give you that idol I'd hope you didnt walk out with it.

Mike is targeting Lexie which sucks, but I've been trying to convince him that someone has been in her ear and she has no clue what she's talking about. He seems to be cool with that explanation. I have to find an inroad for her and quick because AJ has expressed he wants a final 3 with me him and Sagar, and while that would be cute I really want her to be successful in this season. So Mike please let it go so I don't have to backstab you in a Bigben game again.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!