This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S11 Madagascar - Fans vs. Failures [Confessionals]

Topic » S11 Madagascar - Fans vs...

1695 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Livingston (noobsmoke23) Confessional EP:2

https://youtu.be/Pv_ZOVSObKI
1695 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:2

so with luther gone, i kinda feel bad. but not too bad, 'cause i remember him writing me one of those messages where his phone "glitched" and made it sound like i was stupid so i no longer feel any remorse. nevertheless, it was a double tribal! so having a night of relaxation was simply out of the question! thanks so much ben! kevin ended up winning, and the fwb group is officially set on mac. a little overdue but i mean, it kinda fell into our lap.

kevin got the ball rolling to set everything into place by throwing jay's name out there, which got to our group, and soon to jay. apparently jay tried to get something going between kevin/ken/lexie/him, but kevin was telling me THAT but with me instead of ken which was weird. that's mainly the basis behind kevin's reasoning from what i gather, anyway, that he was making alliances and came off "scary." jay serves as a perfect fifth and by having his back fully with this vote, we can move forward with a solid majority! jay's been told pretty much everything he needs to know concerning this vote (about kevin, about keeping it hushhush, etc.), and is also on board with voting for mac. i'll be doing a little more work to get in his good graces even more since i know lexie/ken have more of an edge than i.

it's looking to be 5-4 with fwb + jay vs. kevin/felipe/mac/kyle being the turnout. hoping this pulls through because i do NOT need any strife right now. i'm gonna continue chatting up with people and seeing what's popping for the most part though.

i'm also thoroughly upset that kevin promised me the idol clue and DELETED it from our pms! yes, i saw it, but still! that's mad sheisty and i don't like that! but it's whatever, with the way this vote is going i'll be up against him for lying to him/kyle about what i'm doing/did for this vote anyways.
https://i.imgur.com/KwyrgSz.gif
1695 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
**CODY GETS 19TH + MAC GETS 18TH**
1695 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Cole (Coyle14) Confessional EP:3

going into the last vote I wanted to do mike bc I don't trust him but after hearing that Cody was playing both sides, we voted him out, but it doesn't make sense because that means there are sides and im not in the majority

so going into this vote I want mike out
1694 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Tris (TMAN445) Confessional EP:3

Also confessional I know dAmn well I'm not winning this game honey
1694 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Jay (Peterparker16) Confessional EP:3

Confessional:

Why, just why. I don't wanna go through this swap and I'm at the bottom again! Just as I get a good footing with my tribe and alliance we get split up, just sucks. Hopefully some of us get put on the same tribe together because I can't get stuck with Kevin's alliance. I'll flip so goddamn fast.
1694 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
AJ (zorbo678) Confessional EP:3

CONFESSIONAL:
This game is all about information and knowing who has it. Everyone knew that I had an extra clue to the idol, so why not go ahead and take suspicion off myself and make everyone look at the other members of my tribe pre-swap?
1694 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
**COLE GETS 17TH**
1694 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Lexi (deathlyavocado) Confessional EP:4

hi so im SHOOK LMAOOOO i didnt send a confessional yesterday bc it was a long day and i forgot until i was in bed but AHFKFDHKFDHF I JUST FOUND THE IDOL FOR IKONGO!!!! AAAHHH!!! I WAS SHOOK and dylan was right next to me and he was shook and he doubted the fact that I would be able to do it and yet HERE I AM!! WITH THE IDOL!!! AAHHH!! But one problem: i forgot that I was on ikongo. I thought that Sagar and Jay were. And I sent the idol to Sagar because I thought it would save him from the vote tonight, or at least we could figure out if Jay needed it. but NO. I AM IN IKONGO. THE IDOL WAS FOR MY TRIBE. I probably would have told my alliance about it eventually, but I'm a tad bit annoyed at myself for taking away the decision from myself in the first place. im so shook lmaoooooo. Overall I'm more pumped than anything!! I FOUND THE IDOL!!!! anyways yes, moving on.

with the alliance, we made an official chat with Jay and the original 4 so it seems like that's pretty solid. I'm hoping that lasts throughout the swap, which so far it seems like its going to! I feel really good right now with that :)

About the swap, I think Ashanti and I are in the best position from our alliance. Sagar and Jay seem like theyre gonna scrap by with the vote, so I'm holding onto hope that they're gonna be okay. As for Ken.... oof. He really got the shittiest end of it. He's with 3 failures and Kevin, and he's not that close to Kevin I think. I'm really worried about him. I think I'd be willing to give the idol to him if he needs it, but I'm honestly really concerned that that'll put a big target on my back, and I feel SO much safer with the idol in my possession.

Within my tribe, I feel like Ashanti and I are doing well. Ashanti says that LQ may flip to vote with us just in case Felipe doesn't want to stick with us, but overall i hope he does. Ashanti says that LQ might be a good person to keep on our side for the long run, but overall I think we have a good position. AJ seems pretty good to talk to, but idk if he'd be willing to flip. I trust Ashanti and what she thinks about LQ, so I hope it works out.

ALSO ANOTHER THING ABOUT THE IDOL THAT JUST HAPPENED: AJ JUST MESSAGED THE MAIN CHAT AND JUST SAID THAT HE FOUND IT BUT DIDNT GET IT. TEN MINUTES AFTER I GOT IT. I cannot believe.... the luck... the pure skill.... sandra diaz twine? more like alexandra milagros rodriguez.

Overall im feeling good. im feeling okay. which is shocking. 6 hours ago i was scared on a bus, worried about how i was going to be on the bottom of whatever tribe swap i was gonna get. and yet here i am, seemingly in a good position, with an idol in my possession, and on a tribe that destroyed tonight's immunity challenge. All in all it seems like there's a good thing going on. Knock on wood. I don't want to jinx anything.
1693 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Jay (Peterparker16) Confessional EP:4

Confessional:

Thankfully Julian and I have history otherwise I'm sure I'd be the one going home tonight at this tribal, but then again I could still be going home. Maybe it's a blindside but idk, I know that Sagar is on my side and Kyle is probably afraid to flip or something idk. But we got to Julian fast and he seemed on board. We'll have to see.
1693 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Paul (paul028) Confessional EP:4

I do feel like I'm in a bad mix right now in my tribe. I just feel like their all closer to each other than me, Julian has an amazing social game so i just think he's gotten in their ear and is gonna take me out. I do have Kyle, but like that ain't much hun.
1693 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:4

after the mac vote, fwb did some damage-control and tried to bring our tribe back to kumbaya spirits. i talked to kyle and kevin separately, and they seemed fine with it? like TOO fine with it where you'd think they don't fuck with you no more. but it seems to be checking out, like those two + felipe are actually content with what happened and don't mind it at all. that's good, though, a split vote was not a good look for any of us and only made it look easier for us to axe. we ended up winning the next immunity and got to chill, cole went home, au revoir.

AND THEN THE SWAP HAPPENED. it was literally the WORST swap possible. it was an expansion into 3, and fwb just so happened to get sprinkled 2-1-1 onto the tribes instead of the better 2--0-2 we could've had. poor ken is all alone, while i'm with lexie, and sagar is seemingly alone but he's also with jay so. we roped jay in and solidified a five, so he should be good there. but he is going to tribal, so i do have my concerns. lexie FOUND THE IDOL?? i was shaken AND she found it right before zorbo. thank god about that, apparently zorbo and i have history? i genuinely think i've never met him but according to lq (who's also on my tribe, thank god) we had something going on for a while but that's news to me?

anyways, lexie is open to passing the idol around and i'm open to that as well. i'm locked in with fwb and nobody, except maybe lq, will be getting in between that unless things go off the deep end. aside from that, nothing much has gone on on my tribe. i've gotten really close to lexie, who i ADORE, and am linking up with lq as well. felipe is there in tow, and aj seems to be on the outs immediately. thankfully, aj doesn't have the idol so there should be no concern in getting him out if we ever go to tribal. if we got history like he says, it's only best if he goes so we don't have to continue it! lexie is open to it, felipe wants the failures gone, and i'm sure lq will be down too.
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/161/607/84d.gif
1693 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
**PAUL GETS 16TH**
1692 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
LeQuisha (LusciousLips5) Confessional EP:5

Confessional 3

How quick a game can turn around! I legit went from the bottom being a candidate for my tribes first boot and then a power of position only to be switching tribes!

Tbh I was hella lucky with my swap! I may have alliances but my main alliance above all is Kenneth and Ashanti. So when swap comes and I see Ashanti I immediately get working, Ashanti says Lexie is cool so I’m like good that’s it I’m sorted.

I can bring in Aj since he believes we are a 1/2 package... we aren’t and if I need to remove Aj to better my own chances in the game I will do what’s necessary. I told myself I wasn’t gonna make massive moves for the sake of it I wanted to play a more subtle, discreet game.

But I need to take charge of my own game I proved myself that first vote I have the social and strategic power to turn a game on its head and I’ll do it again... WHEN NEEDED
1692 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kgamer2218) Confessional EP:5

Omg finally I'm gonna catch y'all up too speed on my end of the perspective so going into second tribal literally the whole time it was dead silent on names even by people i thought i could trust just little whispers of jay and that's it so when it came up Mac i was like WIG FLUNG SNATCHED COMMIT SUICIDE I was shocked they voted out Mac and was also shocked it wasn't me due too the amount of messages and replies I got from people but I'm kinda ok Mac didn't seem like a particular useful ally so honestly he can go so yah the vote count was
Mac : Jay,Sagar,Lexie,Ashanti,Kevin
Jay : Mac,myself,Felipe,Kenny
But they think Kenny voted with him unless Kenny lied to me he said he didn't vote with them but they think he did and I'm like their dumbasses anyway it really set the tone for who has the most and least influence over people me clearly having one of the least so anyway the swap now i was ok with my tribe I loved sagar and Julian from prevoius games relationships etccc and I'm not too fond of jay cause honestly he isn't that talkative and is really boring and Paul's a loser we don't get into him so i automatically new we were screwed and judging by the future i am right

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!