This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S11 Madagascar - Fans vs. Failures [Confessionals]

Topic » S11 Madagascar - Fans vs...

1669 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Lexie (deathlyavocado) Confessional EP:12

A series of unfortunate events, part 1

Okay so I haven’t done a confessional in a bit so I just want to go over the big downfall that I’ve had over the past few days. I hope it doesn’t continue but it probably will!! So here we are. This is the events around Friday night forward through the fast forward.
- The immunity challenge was yet ANOTHER challenge where I got second place in. it was an endurance challenge and was OF COURSE the night where I had PLANS. so me, being a committed person, posted every fifteen minutes at a frat party while extremely drunk and high. And in the end I was only maybe >10 rungs behind. It hurt.
- For the vote, I recognized that LQ was pushing for AJ from what I had heard, so I thought it would be a good idea to try and make a move and get her out. Ken seemed receptive to that idea, and soon we were trying to get ashanti and sagar to go for it. I feel bad for ashanti, as LQ and him were close and she seemed to blame him for the vote, but in the end I hope she will be okay with it and forgive ashanti.
- Ken, Sagar, ashanti, AJ, and I tried to get felipe to vote with us, as we thought he could be a valuable vote to get LQ out. It didn’t turn out that way, and he voted Julian, but it still worked out at the end.
- it ended up in LQ actually flipping, and it ended up in a tie between LQ and AJ, 4 for each. I’m still a bit fuzzy about who flipped, whether it was felipe or mike, but AJ said it was mike. In the end, LQ went home, and the first move I pushed for went off without too big of a hitch. We did want to leave AJ out of it on the off chance that he /was/ working with LQ since he and her seemed close, especially since they were both failures, but it ended up with him needing us and us needing him.
- The fast forward then happened, where ashanti won the immunity challenge AGAIN and I got second place AGAIN. We kinda decided who would win since we all were in a call about the game (which I felt a bit icky about but once everyone started sharing numbers I figured I had to), and in the end of the vote it was Livingston who went home (rip, I genuinely enjoyed talking to him and thought we could work together if I flipped)
- With the vote, we once again failed to flush Julian’s idol, which kinda sucked, but oh well. Just wait till the next vote...!

A series of unfortunate events, part 2

Now that we’re all caught up, the past two days have been a bit insane.

At first, I went into these few days on high spirits. I FINALLY won immunity!!!! FUCK it felt so good!!!!! It was the challenge where you say what you think about a question and what the rest of the tribe said, and I honestly didn’t expect it to happen. I fucking went BONKERS lmao it felt so good. Despite having immunity, shit would still go down for me. (It felt so good to have it while all of this was happening, though)...

I’ve talked about wanting to make a move but didn’t really expect to try to do it so soon. AJ approached me about making a move, so I decided why the hell not? We tried to figure out how to get a blindside to happen, and this is how it went down:
- After approaching me, I told AJ about my idol. I decided that if we were really gonna do this, I had to show him my hand a bit. In telling him that, we figured we could try to use it to our advantage but that plan was changed quickly.
- We then decided that we could maybe just flip our votes. We would tell Julian to play his idol, nullify ken, ashanti, and sagar’s votes, and then vote with mike, Julian, maybe felipe, and ourselves to get ashanti out. I knew that in the end we’d have no shot against him for the win, so it seemed to be the best option.
- AJ told Julian to play his idol under the guise of it just being him that was flipping in order to save my skin (ily aj). That next morning, I got a text from sagar in our alliance group chat w just him ashanti ken and I that mike told him that AJ was flipping and Julian was playing his idol.
- After they all found out, I knew we couldn’t go through with the plan. I backpedalled immediately, telling AJ to go with our fivesome’s original plan of voting Julian so that they thought he didn’t plan on flipping and that mike was telling sagar lies.
- Within our four of ken ashanti sagar and I, we decided that we would act like we were voting Julian and instead vote Mike so that Julian would waste his idol.
- From there it spiraled into madness. After a bunch of vote changes, we eventually decided that on top of AJ, ken and I would vote Julian and that sagar and ashanti would vote mike. Ashanti would play his idol to protect himself, as he was their vote.
- WHAT HAPPENED WAS: Ken flipped and voted AJ!!!!!! Still not sure why he did it. It’s kinda really shitty that he lied, but there’s not much I can do about it now. Originally he was a person I’d gladly want to go to the end with, but what if he doesn’t feel the same way about me? Only time will tell. Anyways, THEN sagar was anxious so I PLAYED MY IDOL ON HIM and it DIDNT NEED TO HAPPEN. I understand why he was worried, it made sense that they’d vote him over ashanti, but I WASTED MY FIRST IDOL. whjfkgkggkfhdhf.
- On top of it, felipe voted AJ. so AJ went home. My biggest ally went home.
- So. I went from wanting to backstab my alliance to UNNECESSARILY USING MY IDOL  on the one person that is AMAZING at challenges. And then my biggest ally was voted out. Insane. How did it happen? I’m still not sure

So. That’s what happened. At this point I’m confused, a bit scared that what I did is gonna get out, and that I have absolutely no shot of winning because I wasted my idol. Fuck. I’m probably gonna get flipped on by my alliance because karma, but oh well. I tried. If I even get to the end, hopefully I can somehow spin things to go in my favor.
1669 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
**JULIAN GETS 7TH**
1669 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:13

so despite the ideal target in julian left last round, there were some last minute jitters i'll say. specifically with lexie and myself. mike approached both of us individually in attempt to vote out sagar. he appealed to me by telling me that sagar will get me out around F5 (which i wouldn't doubt), and told lexie that she'd be viewed as a sheep unless she made this move. for a minute, i was enticed but i felt like keeping julian doesn't benefit me. mike was telling me he would vote off julian but i'm not too sure i believe him? what does he benefit from keeping julian then immediately voting him out right after, especially when julian has his back 100%. i don't know, i saw it as a good move but also for the sake to be safe, i decided to vote off julian.

i considered voting off sagar this round, but i honestly wouldn't have the votes. mike is probably doing so but felipe is a brain-dead moron and lord knows what he's doing. we all agree felipe needs to go for fifth anyway, since he'll be a "for the lols" winner and a way to spite fwb if any of us drag him along to F2 with us. and this season deserves better than that.
https://i.imgur.com/vO6fLq3.gif
1669 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:13

PAUSE. mike really do got the idol, time to SPLIT the vote between him and felipe ASAP.
1669 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
**FELIPE GETS 6TH**

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!