This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S11 Madagascar - Fans vs. Failures [Confessionals]

Topic » S11 Madagascar - Fans vs...

1687 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
AJ (zorbo678) Confessional EP:10

CONFESSIONAL:
At this point, my plans have changed a tad. Instead of getting Julian to play his idol now, I’m just gonna vote Felipe out. It gives me more room to maneuver at F9, and maybe make a better play to take someone out
1686 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Kenneth (konohavillage1) Confessional EP:10

So this shouldn’t be too fucking hard but yet here we are. All game I’ve been cultivating my relationship with Mike, Julian, and Livingston in order to effectively have allies to bounce off of in the event of Sagar and LQ’s more than likely departure from the game. It’s funny how not so long ago I was like oh yeah Kevin and Felipe need to go first and all will be according to plan. The only problem is now I’m getting a vibe that all is not as it seems.

Not too long ago Mike had Ashanti and I on a call and was talking about how we needed to strike for LQ first and then AJ and with that information, I felt pretty secure in having my 5 that I needed to push Lexie Ashanti and myself to the end. Now today suddenly my chat of Julian, Mike, and Livingston is pushing for AJ to leave. The kicker? LQ also independently has been pushing for AJ to leave for days. So the alarm bells are ringing for me for sure. I try to rally my fans with brains chat, my closest allies. Turns out I was wrong and there were no fans with brains this whole game. It’s just frustrating to have like all these pieces together. We literally need ONE more vote: None of them were cultivating relationships like I was. So not only are we fucking limited on options, I’m also far and away the fucking biggest rat and it would be so easy to flip this vote and get me out because MY ALLIES DO NOT HAVE MY BACK AND ARENT COVERING OUR TRACKS. Like why am I even bothering? I’m back on the send me out train.

I like legit almost idoled Felipe or AJ and thought to just have everyone vote Livingston out and just light the match cause I’m so pissed off and I want it to rain hellfire but I passed my idol to Ashanti since he’s immune and would hold it safe whereas I’d probably blow up my game with it at this point.

I seriously hope this vote fails and like Lexie goes home with an idol in her pocket. Not because I want her gone but I’m just at the point where none of us 4 deserve the win and we do deserve to be embarrassed and walked like a dog for the complete lack of trying. Everyone’s bring real quiet and no one seems to agree so y’all can duke it out with them. Good luck forming relationships 16 days into this bitch
1686 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Kenneth (konohavillage1) Confessional EP:10

If everyone’s telling me the truth the votes should be
For zorbo- LQ, Mike, Julian, Livingston
For LQ- Felipe, sagar, Lexie, aj
For Livingston- me
For Felipe- zorbo

If even one of these vote counts is off I’m holding up the game and causing WAR in the chat bitch cause I’m irritated by everyone
1686 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:10

i've never been more zoned out/confused in a round like ever honestly. part of it is my fault since i went on a netflix binge last night after winning immunity, but that doesn't explain why everyone and their intentions come off mad fucking confusing!

let's start post-kevin vote off, almost the entire cast went on call and had some drunk/crazy fun. afterwards, when people started dropping, ken and i were pulled onto a private call with mike in which he presented gunning for zorbo/lq. he told us about how lq has as many connections as i assumed zorbo had, and we all discussed how lq gunning for zorbo was shady. he also stated how he wanted us three to make it to the end, which i'm not sure how that'll work since i'm assuming it'll be a final two. i'll just end up taking ken, duh. love mike tho, that's my baby. now for me, i partly believe in lq but i can see where the suspicion comes from. after this, i kinda died for like the entire day.. even when i was present in conversation. the common names, however, were: felipe, zorbo, lq. there mentions of attempting to flush julian's idol, as there always is, and continued livingston suggestions as fodder for less significant players - like felipe.

regardless, it seems as if sixcess is done. fwb began talking and realized that felipe isn't the best decision to go. we debated but it seems like the general consensus was lq. i, personally, want to do zorbo after lq showed me screenshots of him wanting to target me in the fast forward but i mean it's whatever. i wanna remain intact with fwb and i don't think not voting with them at this stage of the game would do any service to me. but now that the lq vote seemed to be set, we had trouble looking for that fifth. felipe, as disconnected he is from everyone personally, seems to be that person and we're using the fact they've has said his name as ammunition. he seems to be on board, but it does kinda irritate me that we have to bank on him being like.. forreal. i barely talk to him, to me: he has no personality or any soul. i like being able to CONNECT with who i'm working with and i couldn't be far more distant from felipe than what i already am.

also ken gave me the merge idol he found incase things go SOUTH since i'm immune this round but i honestly doubt some crazy mess will happen. i was gonna give it back to him after this but i'm not sure if he'll be present at the fast forward so i'm gonna keep it PERMANENTLY.
https://i.imgur.com/nawSX3g.gif
1686 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996

YUP. that's how we play survivor in these streets!

lequisha wholeheartedly blames me for her voteoff and i'm pretty sure has put a pause on our friendship. i can't be frustrated with her because i understand, but i really did try to stick my neck out for her and try to vote zorbo while talking to ken like an hour before the vote.
mix this with me lying and leading kyle/kevin to slaughter, and NEVER talking to tris.. i'm certainly becoming a pretty strong contender to win this game if i do say so myself.

now it's time to fast forward! it's likely it'll be felipe this go around because.. it's felipe and i doubt anyone is gonna be up in arms over him going. his expiration date was kinda prolonged due to the fact that he was a nonfactor, but now he can't rely on that alone. plus he voted zorbo, who i confronted about wanting me btw, in the revote like a dunce. i don't know what's going on with him and nor do i care to at this point.

sincerely,
your winner
https://i.imgur.com/xxRZk2I.gif
1686 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996

after i won my SECOND immunity in a row, fwb + zorbo contemplated the felipe vote but were eventually like.. idk let's have FUN. and vote livingston! this was mostly probed by sagar and i, with sagar poking further by egging felipe to vote julian - which i doubt he won't.

anyway bombs away hopefully julian's spidey senses don't tingle and he idols livingston
https://78.media.tumblr.com/134709c93f361b2219f316596fc59fd7/tumblr_inline_p34jg26nzT1qgcevw_540.gif
1685 days ago
bigben1996
**LEQUISHA GETS 10TH +  LIVINGSTON GETS 9TH**
1685 days ago
bigben1996
AJ (zorbo678) Confessional EP:11

CONFESSIONAL: Touchy Subjects illuminated some things for me. One, people think I’ll brag if I win, and two, they think I’m untrustworthy. Both are fair assumptions. But it’s made me realize I can’t win. So what I’m gonna do is put everything in my power into making sure that Lexie wins this game. Starting by taking out Ashanti or Sagar tonight
1684 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Kenneth (konohavillage1) Confessional EP:11

I have like the weirdest survivors guilt for LQ and Livingston. They both left in such a shitty fashion and like they don’t deserve that. I told Julian and Mike that idk who the vote is (and I dont) and that if Julian is the target please idol me out. But at the same time, I feel bad wanting to go so bad when people I like are actually out of the game and I’m complaining about still being here. So like idk. This site is garbage and there’s barely anyone left that doesn’t make me want to just start swinging when they speak to me.

On the flip side. Lexie Sagar and Ashanti were talking about being on to idol if Julian plays his. So oddly enough me telling Julian to idol me out may start a chain reaction of idols being played. Well see if anyone actually lands their mark though.

Finally, I used my limited survivor knowledge to vote alphabetically this round. Don’t know how long I’ll be sticking to that one, but the way I see it, with up to 3 possible idols coming out, I could see a 1-0-0 vote happening on accident
1684 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:11

this round is a doozy and not the chaotic kind. it's just genuinely quiet to the point that i may or may not go bonkers. after the touchy subjects challenge, it was pretty quiet and i brought up julian/felipe's names. it ultimately came down to fwb being like "why not!" everytime we thought of julian as a vote, we brushed it off fearing he'd play his idol and.. he still hasn't. so it was basically chocked up to that, we told zorbo and everything so everything was set in motion. i was content with it, i honestly felt like julian was gonna end up leaving with the idol in his pocket one of these days.

however, this morning things began to shift and the agenda seemed to change. sagar has been sketched out by ken for the past two rounds, thinking he's feeding info to the likes of mike/julian, and i was buying into it a bit. oddly enough, i wasn't buying into it earlier when zorbo was saying that ken voted for him in the revote and that mike saved him instead.

anyway, sagar came to me about mike telling him how i'm the vote this round. allegedly everyone and their mother (excluding sagar, lexie(?), and i) was in on it - which includes ken. i was taken BACK, i didn't believe it and sagar thought mike was just joshing him too. sagar came up with the plan to just put the votes on mike instead, to which i agreed, and we presented it to fwb. this would allow lexie and i to not play our idols in the case that julian does to protect sagar and i, and we could walk away fine and dandy! we all for the most part seemed to be in agreement but i was still shaky about it being me, which i told sagar and suggested i still play my idol (which i will be doing)! at the end, however, a new planned was formed between us to plus 3 votes on julian (one of them being zorbo) and 2 on mike. i'll still be playing my idol on myself just incase, since i don't think their vote is ACTUALLY felipe (which i've been told by mike) and is instead me.

sidenote in all of this: i kinda told mike what was going on originally with us all putting votes on him instead as a JOKE but he went straight to sagar which i found soooooo funny.

anyway as the legend tisha campbell once said, it's the journey.
https://i.imgur.com/U7KKCp6.gif
1684 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
**AJ GETS 8TH**
1684 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:12

i'm.. aghast.. zorbo just left in the WHACKEST vote ever oh my GOD. i don't care about the felipe vote, but ken's confusion and decision to vote zorbo really just made me dissolve.

i mean, i was probably gonna push for zorbo to just be cut loose if mike left like according to plan but DAMN. i truly have no words for what just happened
https://imgur.com/vCTPekG.gif
1683 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Kenneth (konohavillage1) Confessional EP:12

Tell me how Felipe is my best ally. Tell me why Felipe just proved that there was a reason I didn't get him out after Kevin like I planned to. And we didn't even coordinate that shit LMAO

So basically yesterday was finally the day to get Julian. We had been calling it and calling it and he had been saving his idol. Originally I was fine with whatever the vote breakdown was because I could just alert Julian he was in trouble and push them into voting out AJ again. Except they made it extra complicated with this weird ass split vote plan that aint make no cents luv. Thankfully Felipe stalled voting until it was time and that gave them plenty of time to scramble and a reason for me to feign annoyance and jump ship. Now, I was pressed at the site yesterday don't get me wrong, but if I move emotionally then its easier to excuse.

I have to once again acknowledge that I am only in this spot because of the insanely good luck with casting this year. I know in another game I can't do things right under my alliance's nose but Sagar and Ashanti probably know that everything Ive done has never been to take them out of the game. And Lexie has Dylan's recommendation. But with all that being said, I have tried to keep this game at least sort of entertaining and it might even be a nailbiter!

Anyways, so I dont outright say hey youre leaving but I tell Mike and Julian that theyre doing some stupid plot and Im gonna vote Zorbo because I don't have time for it. I guess someone has told them what's tea because they both basically ask me to not vote them, and I don't. Now my idea was for them to be so nervous that theyd follow my vote and Julian uses his idol. But it gets juicier when the FiveMind or whatever basically say that all the idols are coming out tonight. Because if everything goes my way, all we have to do is find the rehidden idol and I can ride out with Lexie and Ashanti to the end! So Sagar tells me to vote Julian, and I'm ready for the show.

It's all going according to plan. Lexie, Ashanti, and Julian play their idols. No votes for Ashanti or Julian count (which btw I love how I told Mike all this and he tells me nothing but says that I'm voting with him this round to Zorbo. Who then leaks it.) and then I realize that based on their split vote, Mike is gonna leave 2-1. Im like in his messages like "why didnt you listen to me :|" and hes blahblah explaining it, BUT FELIPE COMES THROUGH MOTHERFUCKIN CLUTCH AND I L I V E.

Now, with Zorbo gone, thats one less person for them to try and flip. Now theyre pretty much solely relying on me and I'm sitting in the middle with Felipe (??? if hes playing).

You know what's really funny? I'm having like a full circle Sydney Guigi Blood v Water moment right now.
1683 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Kenneth (konohavillage1) Confessional EP:12

So for today, I'm not voting. I believe I get two chances to self vote before I get removed. I guess I should be voting alphabetically for Ashanti but like.. nah. What I'm thinking is, if Mike and Julian get their way, the vote should be 3 for Felipe and 3 for Julian (and 1 for me), and at that point I could either express how Im worried Felipe is gonna randomly go to the end and vote him, or just cut Julian for the same reason (Felipe is a goat and I had second thoughts). But whats also a decent scenario is Mike/Julian/Felipe team up and vote for me and I self vote myself out the game, or Mike/Julian finds the idol and knocks out Ashanti/Lexie/Sagar and I don't look scummy because I didnt vote him.

I have to play this round really carefully because until one of the fans with brains finds that idol, I'm a prime target to get idoled out due to revenge plotting.

I know I keep saying I don't want to be here but damn it that purely lucky vote off last round has re energized me for sure. But again if I leave today at least I won't bog down your finale Ben, so its all good. Would be nice to be 3/4 for finale episodes though.
1683 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:12

i know ben said this round is normally a mess but honestly? it couldn't be anymore straightforward. after the zorbo vote-off, felipe suddenly found somewhat of a personality and need to be active and honestly.. it was better when he didn't talk at all. it kinda gave me more incentive to wanna vote him off, that and the fact that he was the reason i was getting any votes at that tribal to begin with. alas, though, that duo of mike and julian still remains and has to be split up.

julian approached me and asked me straight up if i'd vote felipe this round and i didn't give him a yes, but i also didn't give him a no. i'm honestly probably gonna vote him anyway but fwb does fear that mike or him found the new merge idol (if there is one). i didn't wanna tell him yes and then vote him, but i didn't wanna shatter any possible chance he had at staying - especially if he couldn't get lexie/sagar.

the thought of keeping felipe around just for the hell of it and drag him to F2 with me has crossed my mind, but will i follow through with it? probably not! i know i could probably win against him with finesse but i also just don't wanna take him, especially since fwb has been doing so well! at best, i'll probably end up taking ken out of all of fwb, then sagar, and lastly lexie. just because that's how i ranked them in terms of winning, i love them all though! but anyways, this round seems to be a straight shot and hopefully there are NO issues and NO idols this round!

https://i.imgur.com/Ojfsuv9.gif

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!