This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S12 Estonia - Unfinished Business [Confessionals]

Topic » S12 Estonia - Unfinished..

1662 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
1662 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
AJ (zorbo678) Confessional EP:1

CONFESSIONAL:
So, Unfinished Business. Quite frankly, this may be the first game I’ve played where I’ve played with everyone before. Got a nice starting group up with my friends from Livingstons Survivor, so that’s nice. I don’t want to win this challenge, as in top 3, but I want to be immune. So, I guess I’m just gonna have to go for it
1661 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:1

Hello. I'm back and ready to play.

Last season i played, didn't go so well. I let my paranoia screw me over and i ended up voted out way sooner then i hoped. Now, im back and im hoping to redeem myself by playing well, getting to the end and winning.

Looking at the cast, i am definitly worried. Theres people like Barbra who hated me back in Vanuatu, and Jabbar who was one of the people that lead my demise. Funny, as i go out of my way to save him in Vanuatu, and he ends up getting me out. So i got to keep my eye on both of them. Any of the others i know like Lequisha, Absol, Jojo, both Josh's and both Chris's, they could either want to work with me or be ready to cut me in any situation.

The best thing i can do is smile, be nice to people, have people think that i will be with them to the end and be in people's good graces. As well as be one of the people that win the puzzle challenge so that i have time to create those strong bonds.

If i can pull those things out, then i have a chance in this game. I came back for redemption.
1661 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Jasoi (Jasoi) Confessional EP:1

So like Ben,22 people aint that bad But SCREW YOU for the one world twist!

I mean that crap is crazy,22 people voting in the same tribal.You need to talk to everybody to get your way!

I got 2nd last time and i was so close but im planning to do the same thing that i did in vietnam here

But anyways lets do a cast assessment

Absol-I thought she was gonna take me out,but she was joking,I talked to her and she seems decent but im worried about her in the future

Zorbo678-He is actually a funny guy,we have been on a bad term in a another gg but rn i owe him and Ill owe him this game

Kingeek-We talked and she seems cool

Barbbarstersteind-Ima talk to her later but I heard she has a Mutual #1 with Sharonmaitems which could been trouble to my game since me and sharon hasn't really been on good terms

Bvance1212-One of my best homies,I think we cool tho but lemme check rn cuz he kinda didnt do so hot in a another gg

Chris1080-He is cool

Mybash_-ONE OF MY HOMIES.We played in Ian’s survivor and we were mad cool.But however i heard he cool with lemjam6 and a lot of ppl HATE lemjam6,so im worried he might be targeted :(

Harrywasnak-Also one of my guys.Not rly a homie but a cool dude

Rabbaj-We talked and i heard he is really cool but i heard he had a temper

Jojo-wanted me to win vietnam,i didn't,But i think we cool.But a lot of ppl hate her i heard?
And she hates lemjam6,so uhh im worried they might go against each other

Jordan-Idk,Ill talk to him later

Joshbb17-Uhh he wad a rocky past but hopefully we cool

Sergeant-Seems cool man

Kevin0621-YAS YAS YAS HE IS IN DA FUCKING GAME YAS I LOVE THIS GUY!

I have to remove him from my friends list tho so ppl wont think we cool

Redskanto-we used to be bad but now we decent but we’ll see

Lequisha-Seems amazing and hopefully we work together

Logan-Also my homie :P

Nathan-He cool also we have dat Billy/Nathan/Me trio going on but hopefully it doesnt get on the radar

Raul-We had past history but we O.K now.But im still worried bout him

Sharon-See barbara and also we kinda have history

Tina-We ok,since im chill with harry

Anyways i feel like ill work with a lot of people and there are obvious groupd like

Barbara/Sharon

Harry/TIna-planning to work wit them

Me/Nathan/Billy-Well im not sure but yea
1661 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996

I heard Sharon/Barbara are best friends and played Bvw together.They might be trouble like i said last CF
1661 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Josh (sergeant) Confessional EP:1

Confessional #1
-----------------------
Super happy to be back! I don't know about anyone else, but I definitely have unfinished business in BigBen's Survivor!

I am really loving this cast off the bat, there are quite a few names that I recognize out here. I have played with Tina, Jabbar, Josh, Jordan, LQ, Absol, Raul, Barbara, Logan, Kyle, Jasoi, Harry (I think) Mybash, and maybe Ashanti before. Wish is a pretty good start socially.

My focus right now is to just talk with as many people as I can, and hopefully build meaningful relationships with them, so that no matter which tribe I end up on I will have people that I can work with.

Obviously my main goals for this season right now are..
-Not to be First Boot... Check
-Make it to Merge...
-Don't get voted out at 12th for a third time in this series....
-Make final trial

-Win.... duh

I think as long as play to my strengths I should be able to make it deep into this series, especially with all the connections I already have
1661 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
AJ (zorbo678) Confessional EP:1

CONFESSIONAL: Well, mission accomplished. Not a captain, but I made the top 11. I stan this. Now, hopefully someone like Barbra or Josh will be yeeted out. I’m not gonna push for anything unless I hear Jasoi, Nathan or Billy get brought up.
1661 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996

So the vote might be Barbara since Barbara and sharon are a duo.I got the Alliance  (AJ/Tina/Kyle/Billy/Nathan/Me) to vote her or i can.I think others are on board too sine ppl are also saying that name
1661 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996

So Seth came up to me and Said that she ants to make a big move on Harry.Now i know harry is my guy and I wanna keep him safe but I also dont want him to blow up.Im hope that Barbara talks to more people about the vote on Harry but i dont want her to get numbers.

So the vote is between Barbara or Harry i think
1661 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Harry (harrywasnak) Confessional EP:1

It’s good to be back baby! I’m here to play hard. I’m the best player here by far. Nobody else here can say that they’ve made it to day 39 three times. No one else can say they’ve been so close to winning twice. I’m still not really over Melanesia, because if one thing would’ve happened differently, I’d be in the winner’s circle.

I think people are going to feel threatened by my reputation. They’d be stupid to let the “best player to never win” get any traction in this game. I’ve already heard I might be a target tonight. Seth (Barbra) thinks he’s slick enough to get rid of me. That’s a big mistake. I know I haven’t been on great terms with him, but he’s crazy if he thinks he can come for me and make it out with his torch still lit. These people are about to learn a lesson tonight. If you come for me, you’ll be on the next vote to ponderosa.
1661 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Josh (sergeant) Confessional EP:1

Confessional #2
-----------------------
Right now I am finding hard to figure out who to talk to, cause I have no idea who is going to be on my tribe! So like I want to talk to as many people as possible but I also could end up with all people I like on the same tribe and end up having to make a complicated decision way earlier than I'd want to

So right now I am just trying to figure out who to vote for in this giant ass tribe and then see where the chips land with the 3 new tribes and just take it one step at a time
1661 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996

Right now I’m just trying to get to know everyone. I have history with the majority of these people, both good and bad. If people have any negative feelings towards me, they seem to be playing nice for now. I’m trying not to look like I’m scrambling, but I need to make sure I have the votes locked down. Going home first would not be a good look.
1660 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Barbra (BarbraStreisand) Confessional EP:1

Confessional: I hear my name going around, and if these people were smart, they should take me out. However, I will put all of me into surviving this twist. If I do survive, the tribal twist is a flop and one of Ben’s faves is going out first. If my plan works, bye bitch xoxo
1660 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Josh (Joshbb17) Confessional EP:1

Coming back for probably my last shot is really excited, and i do have some unfinished business, ive had quite a journey, and falling short in blood vs water, I am ready to play.

I pretty much have been reaching out and extending olive branches to everyone. I went to purple and harry and said hey lets work together since we played, and i apologized to harry, and i meant it, and had interest in working together, for now.

I talked to hooper, damien and joey individually as well.
I really want to work with the other josh too.

Seth comes up to me, and we appeared to hit it off, and he came out blunt saying he wants to take out a big threat. This is music to my ears because I want someone to work with that is transparent, now matter how big their flaws are. Seth has a willingness to tell me who he wants out, something that everyone here is afraid to do. Everybody is so tight lipped, talking in cliches and wont give any info, ex. "What are you thinking for the vote" "We should work together" "Have you heard anything".

Seth says he wants to take out Harry. Count me in, because thats one person i can scratch off and not have to deal with later. I made nice with harry, but when someones ready to drop a bomb on harry, I am not going to stand in their way. Ive been planting seeds for harry as the name due to this, so if tonight goes as planned, lets see if we can get enough shots go his way.

I do feel I can be a target by potentially harry, purple, jasoi, and a few others, so I need to go where I'm wanted.
1660 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Logan (lhoopernumbers) Confessional EP:1

So it's great to be back, last time I played in Melenesia and got 5th place . My unfinished business is I have yet to survive the full finale and make it to final tribal council. I know this will be my toughest season yet and it will be difficult to get back to finale night since this is a full returnee season. Anyways I knew I had to win immunity since a 3 time player who has never placed worst then 5th is a tasty first boot but, I made sure they couldn't target me. So going into this vote, I have a feeling someone from Melenesia is going since most people played that season.
Anyways here is my cast assessment

Absolita (Absol) - China (9th) dangerous
AJ (zorbo678) - Paraguay (13th) & Madagascar (8th)  neither like nor dislike
Ashanti (KingGeek) - Madagascar (4th) not a fan of
Barbra (BarbraStreisand) - Vanuatu (6th) & Melanesia (19th) not a fan of
Billy (Bvance1212) - Vietnam (6th) currently playing with me
Chris (Chris1080) - Jamaica (13th) currently playing with
Chris (Mybash_) - China (13th) no clue
Harry (harrywasnak) - Paraguay (2nd) & Melanesia (2nd) played with last time
Jabbar (rabbaj) - Vanuatu (7th) coached me in Mud's Survivor Germany
Jasoi (Jasoi) - Vietnam (2nd) definitely a messy player
Jojo (jojo7784) - China (4th) don't know
Jordan (jman96) - Vanuatu (10th) don't know
Josh (Joshbb17) - Mongolia (9th) & Melanesia (8th) betrayed last time but, made up
Josh (sergeant) - Mongolia (12th) & Vanuatu (12th) haven't played with in quite awhile.
Kevin (Kevin0621) - Madagascar (11th) met in LandJ Survivor All Stars
Kyle (RedsKanto) - Paraguay (6th) a villain I know
LeQuisha (LusciousLips5) - Paraguay (16th) & Madagascar (10th) no thanks
Nathan (nathorix) - Vietnam (10th) currently playing with
Raul (MrBird) - Nicaragua (2nd) nice but, can be a comp beast
Sharon (SharonMaItems) - Melanesia (15th) not the biggest fan of
Tina (purplebb4) - Melanesia (10th) pretty nice friend
1660 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996

I swear I’m at the circus because  these people are clowns. Seth thinks he’s smart forming a Melanesia when we’re all actively targeting each other. Nobody is buying his bullshit. Chris (Mybash) almost screwed me over because he wanted to target Josh. I had to remind him that I’m the one probably going home if the votes split. Like hello??? You don’t know Josh??? Well guess who isn’t voting with us now? On top of that, Absol admitted to me that I’m a target than proceeded to say that he can’t commit to voting with me. Excuse me??? You’re gonna act like you’re giving me some exclusive information just to save face if I stay? I don’t play that way. Wishy-washy players don’t win this game because nobody can trust them. Is that the road you want to go down? You better watch your back if I’m still here tomorrow because you’re on my radar.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!