This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S12 Estonia - Unfinished Business [Confessionals]

Topic » S12 Estonia - Unfinished..

1649 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Chris (Mybash_) Confessional EP:11

Confessional: this is a game all about timing. It’s about getting them before they get you. I had a lot of time to reflect on the game. Why is it I never get what I want and constantly need to do what others want? Not today. I don’t get why everyone never wants to vote tina. Maybe at F7 JoJo/LQ/Ashanti will be able to use tina and solidify a 4, then they can take out Jabbar and me, then they’d give tina 5th. This game is all about chess, and I’m sorry I’m gonna get you before you get me. I need to get to the end of the game by picking 1 off from each side and riding the middle. So i need Jabbar and Jordan to pull off any kind of move.

I call Jabbar and find out some interesting shit about JoJo trying to pit us against each other. Thank you JoJo you loaded the gun and I’m gonna shoot it now. Me and Jabbar call for 30 mins just to make a plan to get JoJo out.

This plan involves everyone but Jo and Ashanti, and splitting the vote. Everyone seems to be on board and it really makes my social game with the other much stronger.

ideally if JoJo goes home I have a future plan. Tina would get 7th and at f6 I would try to get everyone to vote for me. If I can somehow get everyone to vote for me and I play my Legacy advantage, then I can take out Jabbar for 6th. I need to get out these big players I didn’t come here for 4th I came to win. I want to be in the final with Jordan and LQ bc i know I can beat them. Jordan anyways lol
1649 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:11

so, tribal life has become.. tamer to say the least. tamer as in boring and quiet, i guess. not to say i've been contributing much, because after the harry vote things have seem up for me? granted, this is the first round someone that wasn't me/absol/jojo won immunity, so jojo and i are equally vulnerable which is SCARY. we've both talked about how if jordan/jabbar were to flip (again), this round would be the smartest opportunity to do so. we just hope they're.. dumb! and don't.

do i think it's me tonight? nope. mostly because i would've heard something from tina if it was, unless tina was holding back on me which is totally fine. she isn't obliged to tell me when votes are coming my way, but that's been a pattern for the two of us so far so i'm not expecting that to be any different? like i said though, everyone's been generally quiet this round. it was like "okay josh the vote" "okay!" "cool!" "got it!" "good!" kinda deal and everyone went about their business. hope this silent period doesn't last too long or i just about will lose my mind. maybe this proves kevin really WAS the bulk of this cast in personality and activity omg now that he's gone the pacing of this season is done for.

also i've bene thinking longterm now that it seems like i'm in a position where i can and do feel safe. i haven't gotten in depth but ideally the next boots go, josh > jordan/jabbar > jordan/jabbar > tina > hope lq/mybash go against each other in fire or 3-1 and IF it's a F2 have jojo win F2 immunity so i don't have the do the deed in eliminated either lq/mybash. so yeah, not too in depth but it's a start because well.. i'm valid!

https://i.imgur.com/NbNEGmE.gif
1649 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:11

so jojo and i are the FOOLS. this shit is irritating yo.
https://i.imgur.com/F9dIfUP.gif
1649 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Jabbar (rabbaj) Confessional EP:11

1649 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996

Confessional: whewwww child these people are pissssed at me LOL. But hey I know they think I’m trying to sheep Jabbar now, but don’t worry his time will come in due time
1649 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996

Confessional: I am playing this game hard Benjamin whew. I flipped everyone to voting Ashanti over JoJo bc I think JoJo will work with me better in terms of getting out Jabbar and Tina, my next biggest threats. I know for a fact I can get JoJo to make a fake plan with me to vote for Jabbar, and at f6 I can blindside Jabbar and send that ass packing. I want to make moves and I want these people to play my game. I’m sick of playing theirs.
1649 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
**ASHANTI GETS 8TH**
1649 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
LeQuisha (LusciousLips5) Confessional EP:12

So coming into merge I have been the silent assassin! The first two merge votes were predominantly me! And then you know I had the plan to get absol and by god I got that done as well! But what was so clever on my behalf was I got away with it! I was able to lie and convince my alliance it wasn’t me keeping them on my side and securing myself in that alliance!

Kevin went that was sad

I was able to flip back over to my original alliance to take out Harry! I know I’m playing the middle with Jabbar and Jordan! But Jabbar is taking all the heat! Jabbar is the villain of the season and I’m the sweet innocent one who would do no wrong. The challenge comes and this just cements my position in this merge! Everyone trust me! I’m the most honest and I’m most likely to be famous so I’m likeable and have charisma and star power! I mean that has winner written all over it!

So I knew I needed to make a move! So Jojo said she was hesitant of Chris, so I ran with this info and told Chris! I needed a split vote cause I was worried about the idol I pushed this on Tina and josh and Jabbar and they all came together to split! Now my initial idea was Jojo get rid of her but when it was swaying to Ashanti I thought quick on my feet!

Ashanti left and I went straight to Jojo and told her how I put Ashanti up to spare her, she was gonna go but I suggested a bigger target to take her place and unfortunately Ashanti had to go!

Now my option are even more open! Chris want josh gone, Tina josh and Jordan want Jojo gone! Jojo wants Chris gone! I can legit grab Jabbar and swing in any direction to get someone out

Your next boot could be josh, could be Chris, it could be Jojo! Who knows but I’ll deffo be the one to decide it 😜
1648 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:12

So my attempt seemed to go well last time. A voting block of 6 came together and voted out s physical threat. I go to jabbar and he got Chris and Lequisha to join in, while I got Tina and Josh and Ashanti ended going home. I would have preferred Jojo to leave as he was a bigger threat but I was outvoted on that.

Now that Tina has immunity, it would be smart to get Jojo out next. I just had to make sure that if Jojo has an idol and plays it, the he doesnt place a vote on me. Luckily he seems to be voting Josh along with Chris. So I might be safe. But he could always be lying.

If Jojo doesnt play an idol them he leaves. Then Chris can go, then Tina and josh as they will win if they make it to the end hands down so I will just have to plea my case aganist lequisha and jabbar.

I just have to survive this vote and then win some immunities to have that on my resume. The game is ending soon and I need to add things to give me a good chance to win.
1648 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
**JOSH GETS 7TH**
1648 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Chris (Mybash_) Confessional EP:13 (Finale Episode)

Confessional: So thanks to this whips out legacy advantage IM HERE TO STAY ANOTHER ROUND AHHH. It js time to bait Jabbar to his death. There’s only 2 things that can go wrong
1. Jabbar wins immunity
2. Jabbar has an idol
1648 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:13 (Finale Episode)

Confessionals: So that was quite a vote. I guess it's good as it takes out me having to vote Josh out so I might be able to get his vote in the end. Even though, I voted Jojo, I have to let him think that I was with him the whole time. He thinks that Chris voted aganist him and wants him out. I'm playing along with it as it means that he wont be after me.

Now that it's the final 6. I got to win these immunities to gaurentee my safety and go to the final tribal council. As long as Chris, Jojo and Tina leave then I have a chance to win. Hopefully jojo first as he is the biggest threat.

Then I just got to go in and plea my case for why I should win. My strategy for that is to br humble, admit my wrongs and be convincing on my strategy throughout the game and let them know that being a sheep/ floater was intentional as it kept me from being a target.

If I can pull these things off then I could win.....I just have to get there first.
1648 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Chris (Mybash_) Confessional EP:13 (Finale Episode)

Confessional: SOOOOOOOOO best believe i basically won this challenge but i needed Jojo to win. I needed jojo to win immunity so that way i can be protected if jabbar wins an idol AT LEAST one of those 4 will go. Its finale, go big or go home. risks will be taken best believe it.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!