This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S12 Estonia - Unfinished Business [Confessionals]

Topic » S12 Estonia - Unfinished..

1675 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:1

yes i'm back, yes i was just on the last season. fucking sue me! after falling short of the dub my previous go around, i'm here to do a little better. in all honesty though, i don't see myself taking this all too seriously. i'm just here for fun but watch me be stressed out 5 confessionals later over whether or not i should throw a challenge. unfortunately for me, i don't know even HALF of the nerds in this fucking cast, holy christ. but from people i do know, i can manage! absol (my boo), mybash, jojo, lq, and raul are all people i'm familiar and am friends with! all decent players that i most definitely see myself working with (and already am, honestly). with them is zorbo/kevin whom i just played with, and tina/billy bvance who i played a suitman game with in like july(?). from a first impression, i really like jabbar! he's soooo funny and sweet. also already don't like nathorix for being a weirdo dweeb for having his skype name as "a kid toucher," even if it is a joke it's annoying. then he had the NERVE to tell me not to target him (which i said in the chat) privately like that's gonna change any view i already had established! joke about being a pedo and it's gonna cost ya', freak.

other then that, not much going for me! ben decided to torture us and make the first round a free-for-all one day merge. i was so irritated when i saw that like oh my GODDDD why why why i don't want to and refuse to interact with 21 people at once are you bonkers. anyway, 11 people were immune this round and i was the unlucky 12th placer who isn't one of them! it's annoying too since everyone else i'm cool with is, except for raul but who's gonna gun for him this round.

it seems that a group of myself/jojo/lq/absolita is forming, but is already set to be fragmented with the tribe pickings as two of them are tribe captains. hoping for a 2-2 even split, but i wouldn't mind a 1-3 and trying to preserve the sole person by themselves. i need a core group to pursue this game with since that seemed to work for me last time, why teach an old dog new tricks?

nonetheless, it seemed to be a war between barbara and harry for this vote, with sharon being somewhat of a key-player too but very mia. the two were set on targeting each other and that seemed to be what's what for this tribal. apparently joshbb17 was a name going around for a hot second? but it's ultimately down between those two. barbara/sharon are targets for being friends, which i guess i get but are we really gonna sit here and act like most of y'all ain't familiar with each other in the slightest. their stats don't indicate that they're strong players either, so i'm not scared of them. i actually accidentally told barbara what was happening because i genuinely thought seth was a separate entity. but it worked out for me, since i'm now in a group with him, sharon, and absol to vote harry. i'll probs end up doing that even if i end up in minority. as long i don't get the humiliating [No Tribe] i'm good.

https://i.imgur.com/mw6YbUn.gif
1675 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
**BARBRA GETS 22ND**
1675 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Jasoi (Jasoi) Confessional EP:2

So a lot of stuff has happened and I wanna get thing straight

The Barbara vote was honestly amazing.I had a feeling Harry was going to go home and that would really screw up my game.Cuz as soon Harry was getting votes,I was worried that Harry was getting blindsided but he safe.

Now I think I was placed on a good tribe or at least TOO good :(.Im cool with everyone cept for Raul but I think Raul wanna work with me tho,SO im trying to win because this vote may be trouble if we lose

Chris (Mybash_)-We voted together last round and i think we cool and me might work together like last time.But she might get blindsided and I don't wanna leak the plan if the vote was her tonight,So im worried

Jojo(jojo7784)-The leader,she seems to be cool but uhh she was kinda shady tbh,I think she voted Harry but im not sure,cuz she hasnt told me about that vote the other time
Kevin0621-We cool

LeQuisha-Im probs wanna talk to her more To see where she is,but tbh I vote barbara But I hope she voted Harry cuz i can put her in the bottom and take her out cuz i dont wanna lose allies.

Nathan-Vietnam trio with Me/Billy/Nathan still a thing,So we cool we trust each other

Raul-After I told him the vote,he wanted to know who said it.I think he wanted to rally up the votes against Harry which could be a little trouble

Anyways enough about Harry,I'm in a pretty good spot tbh
1675 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Josh (sergeant) Confessional EP:2

Confessional #3
----------------------------------
Well, the vote went as planned and Barbara went home. Now we can finally get this game started and find out our tribes. I am really liking who's on my tribe! Get to stick with Purple and Kyle who are probably my closest allys right now and I'm hoping to get far with them in this game.

Right now it seems like we might be going to tribal council right away, which sucks but I feel pretty good in this tribe. So we will have to see what happens
1675 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Josh (Joshbb17) Confessional EP:2

Barbra was one of my lone allies and things didn’t go our way. I’m probably staring death in the face right now. Lost a close ally, have no connections on this tribe l. And I’ve messaged every person on my tribe and yet one has messaged me back.

The vote has probably already been set, and I’m probably it. I’ll see what I could do but it’s not going to be easy
1674 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:2

I am still not a fan of spamming comps.

So with this tribal. I got roped into a alliance with Absol, Jabbar, Ashanti, and Sharon. and im cool with it, it gives me a good chance of safety for a bit. So its been a debate between Billy and Joshbb17 on who to vote out. and it looks like Josh is being the one being voted out.

My strategy for this season is to keep things calm and cool. Not worry too much when it comes to votes, espically in the pre merge. I got the numbers, now i just got to make sure that im good in those numbers. I lost last season, because of my paranoia, so im just gonna try to be calm and cool for the pre merge and a little big of the post merge and then try to take things over later. As long as i make it past the first few stages with social bonds then i have a chance to succeed here. But i still have to win some challenges so that i can keep some bonds.

I also don't want to be the top physical alpha on my tribe. I was basically that in Vanuatu in the premerge.....so that didn't help my case either. The less threatening i look, then the better chances i have at making it far. So, seeing Barbra leave will probably help me out possibly long term even though i didnt vote her.

Hopefully i survive this tribal, and then my tribe will win the challenge today. I will try to make sure that i win......but i rather someone else be the Joe Anglim of my tribe.
1674 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:2

so the barbara vote didn't go too well on my end. not gonna lie i kinda feel bad, but i don't see that vote dictating how that game goes. for the most part i'm being upfront about how i voted bc who would care? HARRY? ZORBO? the only two people who seemed the most happy about barb going? i'm good.

i ended up on a tribe with absol/sharon, whom i already had an established group with + barb, so that seems to remain afloat as far as i'm concerned. jabbar and jordan have been added to it as well. i'm pretty sure the chat history is available them but oh well, they know it was already a thing and they were *SOMEWHAT* afterthoughts (jabbar wasn't atleast for me hehe). i'm currently acquainting myself with jordan, and josh seems to be dead in the water - lord know what he's doing. aside from him, i get along pretty well with everyone on my tribe. billy bvance seems to be another outsider but i'd like to keep him in tow and work with him because why not! i don't wanna go to tribal again since we lost this one, and it's best if i have everyone on my good side in the event of a swap!

as far as tonight goes, general consensus seems to be: vote joshbb17! sergeant is more active anyway, and i wouldn't be able to bare having to differentiate them any longer so the fact that bb17 has been pretty dead on arrival is PERFECT. other then that, a pretty dull round but what can you expect with TWENTY ONE people still in the game and it's only round two. CHRIST i already need a smoke break
https://i.imgur.com/qKXmu29.gif
1674 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
**JOSHBB GETS 21ST**
1674 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Harry (harrywasnak) Confessional EP:3

Oh my god I’m so happy that I found this idol! I know I’m probably gonna need it pretty soon. I know my name has been thrown out already, but I’m pretty confident that I can get rid of Logan tonight. I know I 100% have Tina & Chris since I have strong friendships with both. I’m having a hard time getting a read on the others, but I’m hearing that AJ also wants to get rid of Logan. I don’t want to have to use this idol so early, so I’m hoping that plan works. Logan says he wants to work with me, but he’s just so hard to read. I can’t count on him moving forward. I know I’m gonna have to fight harder than I ever have if I’m gonna win this game, but now I might have a chance.
1674 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Jasoi (Jasoi) Confessional EP:3

I think we keep winning challenge I can form close bonds with my tribe.Raul and Jojo are kinda not really speaking to me.And Im cool with Chris,Nathan and Kevin.Lequisha also fine as well, hope we dont lose Cuz im not sure who ill vote off
1673 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Logan (lhoopernumbers) Confessional EP:3

So my tribe ended up losing and now I'm in a gorrible position of betraying someone. So what did I do, I tgrew my vote. Hopefully I don't pay for doing so since I'm not getting premerge.
1673 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
**RAUL QUITS FOR 20TH + LOGAN GETS 19TH**
1673 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
AJ (zorbo678) Confessional EP:4

CONFESSIONAL:
Yay! I’m not going home. I have the necklace and I’m not giving it up. Normally, I’d want to make a big move like getting Harry out, but it might be easier to yeet Josh and then take Harry out later
1673 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Nathan (nathorix) Confessional EP:4

CF: I am in an alliance with all of the Livingston boys. Me and jasoi got put on the same tribe, and it’s revealed it’s a triple tribal. So I got with Joey and she said that her and jasoi wanna do Chris cause he won’t be loyal to the tribe. Little did they know me and jasoi wouldn’t be either. So rn I am going along with this easy vote so I can’t stay safe
1673 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Tina (purplebb4) Confessional EP:4

i feel so powerful my mind being between both sides on my tribe with both thinking im with them

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!