This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S12 Estonia - Unfinished Business [Confessionals]

Topic » S12 Estonia - Unfinished..

1673 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Jasoi (Jasoi) Confessional EP:4

So like everything is okay….

I think….

SO Raul has quit the game.Boohoo :(

But now due to the stupid triple tribal,our tribe has to go to tribal.I was ognna think of a Raul vote tonight but he quit ;(.Then i was tinhkning Jojo but she won immunity,SO like Im cool with nathan and Kevin,and Jojo is cool with me so I think It can be a power 4.But I also need to mend fences With Lequisha<Sadly Uhh altough im cool with Chris,Nathan,Kevin and Jojo has suggested a Chris vote tonight.Im pretty okay with that but im just really scared but he might have a idol.But due to challenges It probs Jojo having that idol.Im just thkining about a swap at f15.I Have good bonds with these of the following:

Billy
Rabbaj
Jojo
Nathan
Kevin
Lequisha?
AJ
Chris1080
Harry
Josh
Kyle
TIna

SO im like cool with like 12 of the people.LMFAO.SO all i need is hope that in the anjia tribe,Billy or Jabbar don't leave tonight

ANd we need to start winning challenges and bounce back from this.I need good challenges compteriors in my tribe.

Also i really hope by god that I can stay under the radar with my special peeps WHile they all eat each other.Cuz I seem to be in a good position in the game.
1673 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Harry (harrywasnak) Confessional EP:4

Well it’s been a complicated day in this game. I was super paranoid earlier since I knew there was a solid chance that AJ & Kyle would try to rally votes against me. Thankfully, Logan went home without me having to use my idol. I feel conflicted about it because I do think he genuinely wanted to work with me, but his intentions were never clear. I feel awful because we voted him off on the day his grandma died, but there was no way we could’ve known. We’re all sorry for his loss, but I don’t understand why he would guilt trip us for something he never made us aware of. If I knew, I probably would’ve wanted to keep him.

On top of that, this twist ruins everything for me. AJ winning immunity is the worst case for me since he was probably next to go. Now I’m hearing that it’s a tossup between Me, Chris, or Josh. I don’t want to lose Chris because then I’d have no options. I trust Tina, but at the end of the day he’s aligning himself closely with people that I know are actively gunning for me. It’s not in my best interest to keep a strong 3 that could turn against me at any time together. I feel alone in this game, because at the end of the day only I have my best interests in mind. I have a ride or die, but I am questioning his intentions already. If I’m going to succeed in this season, I’m going to have to fight every step of the way.
1672 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
LeQuisha (LusciousLips5) Confessional EP:4

So I decided to condense my confessional into one big sum up so without further ado....

Hi I’m back back back again, I keep telling myself Quisha when you come back you are gonna win it this time! Like in this series I’m a big fucking deal for some reason it just hasn’t amounted into a W yet! And I say yet because it’s gonna happen if I believe it it’s gonna happen!

So here is a brief summary of people who I’ll be working closely with:

Ashanti- yes many of you would think that this bitch is cancelled, and I agree the old me would of legit cut her the first chance I got but this more grown me needs numbers on this big ass season so guilt tripping the bitch to take me far will have to do

Jabbar- I love jabbar for one reason he is the best fucking shield know to man! Like everybody will target jabbar before they target me I just need to get him deep enough so that when it’s the nitty gritty part of my game I can afford to lose him

Josh (sergeant) - so I’m taking a slightly different approach with josh! Pretty much I’ve marked my territory on him and kinda set him up to be my showmance! I’ve never done the flirty kinda keep them sweet game play so it’ll be interesting to see how it goes! But right now josh is my ride or die point blank and the period!

Kevin- I spoke to kevin a little last season, he’s a great guy really likeable but unfortunately that’s his down fall kevin is a great guy and likeable and could probably win this whole thing! I want to trust him I do but I don’t know if I can

Jojo- me and Jojo have a rocky relationship i played a challenge season with him and he’s hella annoying and find him V arrogant but to my surprise he swept me up and stuck me in an alliance with himself Ashanti and absol which I’m not mad at all! Him and absol secured one of us on each of their tribes so help us keep each other safe! This group could work but unfortunately I don’t trust them 😂

So no we split and luckily I have Jojo and I have Kevin! I do the round talk to people I think Jasoi will be an easy goat! He follows instructions and just seems clueless, but I’ve seen him play and I know he can play hard! I have Nathan on my side cause I said I’ll do everything I can to keep him safe that first vote (side note) I did nothing but I think he believes that I was one of the main causes he is here so that’s good! I take Chris down memory lane about how I played my first season with him!

So obvs we go to tribal everyone does and the group have decided its Chris but to me it seems to easy it’s very quiet and I don’t know if it paranoia acting up or something fishy is going on, but it just seems odd to me anyways I’m hoping this goes good for me! I think I know this is my last shit to really make a legacy in gen 2 and get my well deserved win
1672 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (RedsKanto) Confessional EP:4

So right now I am on a tribe with Tina, AJ, Chris, Harry, and Josh. I am in an interesting spot here because I am apparently a crucial member to all these little groups within our tribe. And I feel like Harry is just sliding by right now so he can get to his peeps when we either merge or tribe swap. But for now, I am just letting AJ control everything so he can be seen as the bigger threat. And I can look for the idol and advantage in the meantime
1672 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:4

hi this is probably going to be a very light confessional just for my sake, sorry in advance

first off i wanna address raul leaving prematurely. as a friend of his, i totally understand and respect his decision and truly hope for the best for him, his family, and those around him.

secondly, ben is doing a triple tribal and i was just like wow! absol won immunity for our tribe, and it seemed that billy bvance was just the way to go. albeit, i do feel bad since he approached jabbar/absol/i for a group to vote out sharon, but i don't see any reason it'd benefit me to throw him a vote on his end. it'd just upset everyone else, so i'll abstain. i'm expecting a tribe swap afterwards since we're going from 18 > 15, so here's to not being swapfucked.hi this is probably going to be a very light confessional just for my sake, sorry in advance

first off i wanna address raul leaving prematurely. as a friend of his, i totally understand and respect his decision and truly hope for the best for him, his family, and those around him.

secondly, ben is doing a triple tribal and i was just like wow! absol won immunity for our tribe, and it seemed that billy bvance was just the way to go. albeit, i do feel bad since he approached jabbar/absol/i for a group to vote out sharon, but i don't see any reason it'd benefit me to throw him a vote on his end. it'd just upset everyone else, so i'll abstain. i'm expecting a tribe swap afterwards since we're going from 18 > 15, so here's to not being swapfucked.
1672 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:4

So we have this triple tribal council. Sadly, i couldnt win immunity. I'm not the best when it comes to unscrambling puzzles.

But Absol won immunity, so it everything is going to plan, then Billy will be the one to go home. After that, it will be a question mark, on what is likely to happen. Hopefully i will survive this tribal, and the immunity challenge tonight so i dont have to worry about being blindside.

I kept picking the advantage clues, so that i can some kind of power. I might have a better chance at finding that then i can with idol clues. I do like to find a way to give myself a better chance at making it far in this game.

Hopefully Billy is the one to go today, and not me. Would suck to leave this early in a second chance.
1672 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Chris (Mybash_) Confessional EP:4

Round 1:

Coming into the game I was really excited to see so many players I knew and who I was also on good terms with as well. Coming into the game I was really excited to see AJ, Raul, Jasoi the most. I mean with round one I really just wanted to talk to as many people as I can and be social but I felt confident I could place in the top half of the puzzles, which I barely did so, YAY ME.

With the voting portion of the round I was actually pushing for Josh to go. Reason being is all the other 10 I had talked to and I felt honestly i didnt care if he went so I actually campaigned for him to go. It came down to Harry and Barb ultimately bc barb didnt listen to me when I said to push for Josh and instead she went for harry. I actually was also really close with Harry so I ended up being quite great on that end, so I voted Barb who went home.

ROUND 2

Ok what the fuck Jojo. Like Jojo i know, we get along but WHAT is this tribe. I mean JOJO really chose the absolute worst people I feel. I mean Kevin and Jasoi took an outrageous amount of time on the puzzle so like.... and the others werent that great, I mean I didnt try super hard round 1 but still WTF?

On the bright side, I do have Raul who I trust, same with Jasoi and genuinely I have good relationships with everyone and we won the challenge so yeehaw.

ROUND 3

Ok so RAUL leaving really fucked me over bc he clearly was probably my closest ally in the game. i hope whatever it was hes going through will be ok. Now I am on a tribe of 6 and we are going to tribal. Immediately I wanted to be social as can be. Nathan seems to be the vote, perhaps Jasoi or even Luscious. I asked Luscious who she would want to work with and she said a 4 in me kevin jojo and herself. So if it keeps me around for now.... idc thats fine. I mean If Jasoi and Nathan are on the bottom I REALLLY would rather Nathan go as I know I have some relations to Jasoi but we shall see.
1672 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
**BILLY GETS 18TH, JASOI GETS 17TH + CHRIS1080 GETS 16TH**
1672 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:5

So Billy doesnt play an idol, so he gets voted out. And i guess even if he did, i still wouldnt have been voted out as he voted for Sharon. Right now, im just glad to have survived the triple tribal council. Now im a few steps away from the merge.

Also, it's good for me that Jasoi and Chris1080 left as well. They are 2 people that i don't really trust at all and could cause some damage aganist me later on in the game.

And as i predicted, the tribe swap comes around. There is 2 things that i hope for.

1. I get into a tribe with enough people that i can work with, so that i will have majority and have a chance at safety if i go to tribal.

2. Get the number that sends me to exile and giving me immunity for a round.....just like what happened in Vanuatu for me.

The worst outcome is that im in a tribe filled with only people that dont want to work with me, meaning that the moment i lose a challenge, then im dead.

The best thing that i can do is keep the social stuff going and pray that i get a good outcome in this tribe swap.....and the win tonight's immunity challenge, because that is always the best way of being 100 percent safe.
1672 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Nathan (nathorix) Confessional EP:5

I’m in pain. They completely lied to me for no reason and I want them GONE. If me and the Livingston boys are on a tribe with ANY of them I am gunnjng straight for em
1672 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Harry (harrywasnak) Confessional EP:5

I fully expected to swap tonight. I know a big twist always means a shift is coming. The last vote was hard for me, since I had to get rid of Chris since it wasn’t worse risking a tiebreaker. I wasn’t in the power position over there, so maybe this can be a fresh start. There are still a bunch of people that I like left in the game, but also a bunch that have already voted against me. I still have the idol in my back pocket, so I might have to use it to maneuver myself into a good position wherever I end up.
1672 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Jabbar (Rabbaj) Confessional EP:5

1672 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Jabbar (rabbaj) Confessional EP:5

1672 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Harry (harrywasnak) Confessional EP:5

Things don’t look too good for me on paper on this new tribe, but I think I’m in a good spot. I have an alliance with LeQuisha, Kevin, & Jabbar. I trust all of them to a degree, I don’t think they’d bring me to the end, but I can probably trust them to get me to the swap. I don’t trust Jordan because he definitely voted against me on day one. Sharon didn’t actually vote for me, but she’s clearly aligned with people that are against me. Apparently Nathan was on the bottom of that last vote before the swap, so we have a core 4 and 3 outsiders. Chris coming in will be a number on my side. I might be the only one from original Paldiski, but I think I’m in a stronger position over here.

My goal is to send Jordan home tonight. It’ll be good old-fashioned revenge. I know he voted for me, and I’m not here to be forgiving to the people that I know wronged me. Sending Jordan home will send a clear message to the rest of them. They should be scared of me, because I’m still here and I’m on the warpath.
1671 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:5

I tried in that challenge, but my hardest wasn't good enough....not that it would have mattered as my tribe will still lose. So, maybe it was a good thing as I wont be seen as a physical threat.

So I seem to be in a alliance with Lequisha, Jabbar, and Kevin in my tribe. I'm cool with it, keeps me in majority. But I want to make sure that Sharon stays in the game, as that way, I can still keep numbers for the merge as thanks to the triple tribal, it's coming up soon I bet.

As long as I can find a way to have the target be Harry or Nathan, then things might be ok.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!