This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S12 Estonia - Unfinished Business [Confessionals]

Topic » S12 Estonia - Unfinished..

1668 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Kevin (Kevin0621) Confessional EP:9

Confessional part 3

We lose the first challenge. Okay. So I don’t really need to get into this much, bye bye Sharon, if that even is your name, goodbye. As expected again, we lose THE NEXT challenge. Time for my favorite thing now, Tribal! And as predictable as Ben getting 2 + 2 wrong, We votes out Nathan without any suspense. Now it’s time for.... THE MERGE! Ok so there’s SO many details I haven’t talked about but I’m too lazy to get to them all because that would take hours, so I’m basically just summarizing it from a very brief persoective. So it’s the merge. And the original 5 Padiliski we know are really close, so we need to make sure they don’t dominate the game, so the first on the hit list is AJ. No biggie. Besides the fact that Harry is pissed because me and Jabbar are apparently the “swings.” Next, Absol wins immunity. And as a sign of “don’t worry it’s ok” Harry gives me information that Absol has been talking behind my back. Hmm. Interesting. I’ll file that away for later. So you get to this vote and Kyle plays his advantage which I already knew he had but still... gets voted out. Harry is now extremely pissed at me. Keep in mind me and Jabbar are very close and we’ve even gone on like 5 calls already throughout this game. Ok so now shot gets real. Nobody from our alliance wants Absol winning immunity. So... we throw it to Joey. And now, I want to blindside Absol. He’s been telling people I’m a floater, like GURL IM BASICALLY CONTROLLING OUR VOTING SIDE. She LITTERALLY-
1668 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Kevin (Kevin0621) Confessional EP:9

Confessional part 4

THINKS THAT SHE IS RUNNING OUR SIDE. THE FUCK SHES NOT. AND THE FACT THAT SHE HAS THE NEEVE TO CALL ME A FLOATER IS OUTRAGING. That may right there be the downfall of her game. I’ll leave it at that bit there’s a lot more in reality like individual relationships and loyalty’s I have but I’ll just leave it as this for now.
1667 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:9

So, it is the final 11, and the big alliance of me, Absol, Jabbar, Lequisha, Ashanti, Kevin, jojo, and Chris has decided to split the votes incase of an idol play. The votes will be between Harry and Tina. and between those two, i want Harry gone. He is a big threat and can find his way to the end if he survives long enough.

I love how after AJ, people think that people like me are sheep for not going aganist Absol, Ashani, and Jojo. Well, its good to know what people think of them, because now, i have a reason to vote them out eventually. They can win if they make it to the end by people thinking that they are running the show. and for the most part, they are right.

Looks like my strategy of not looking like a threat, when it came to both looking like a leader and how i perform in challenges seems to be paying off if people keep telling me that they want me with them in the end. Because to them, i would be easy to beat as this sheepish floater.

The time will come to make the move to get the major threats out. and if i can get some of the other people with me like Jabbar and Kevin, and Chris and Lequisha or even Josh, then when the time is right, i can make the move and give myself a chance to win.

Timing is important when it comes to these things. Do it too early or too late and your game will be destroyed. So far, ive done fine enough with the social aspect, not great but its fine. Soon, i will have to show the strategic side so that i can make it to the end and have my case to win.

It's my second chance. and im doing what i can with it.
1667 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:9

last tribal was so funny. straightforward, but funny. i guess it was because like 2 hours prior i became aware of kyle having the advantage that made it all the more hilarious, or the fact that i was the one who had their vote stolen. it's probably a combination of both i can't lie. nonetheless, everything else went according to plan so there.. really no concern. i know harry tried to sway kevin to vote their way but kevin knows better, so kevin wouldn't do that! all he'll do is probe and say things that hold no value; love you kevin!

the good four continue to hold the clues/immunity wins, which i'm quite thankful for. i'm pretty sure one of tina/josh/harry have an idol so it's best to keep this flow going so they aren't given any leads.

this round it seems like i've taken charge in splitting the vote between harry/tina. as much as i like tina, josh holds little-to-no significance in this game from my point of view. i've distributed the way votes are going to go, and to avoid any confusion and back-and-forth mess, absol created a communal group that just combines cook serve and the sardonic six. the best part of this, though, was telling harry he's a vote. it wasn't even that big but just the exchange being like: "so have you heard a vote?" "actually, i have!" "who? lol" "well.. you." i probably came off as a bitch, especially when i went on a tangent to him as to why it wouldn't make much sense for me to vote with him this round, especially after kyle's stunt on his way out.

hopefully nobody pulls any TRICKS and this split is successful, where we could just ax harry or happen to take out tina. praying that my vulnerability doesn't get the best of anyone and votes don't come my way! go for like, anyone else but me!
https://i.imgur.com/p7rOzu0.gif
1667 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
**ABSOLITA GETS 11TH**
1667 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:10

Confessional: so that vote happened. It's a good move, just wish that I did that when it was the right time. And it wasnt. I was loyal and now some in the alliance think that I betrayed them when I didnt. The best thing I can do is make harry think that I voted Tina incase absol had an idol. Because even though I voted him, I want him think that I'm with him.

Hopefully he thinks that while still finding a way to be in majority. Just need to stay calm, dont freak out on people and think fast on ways to be on top.
1666 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:10

so last vote was without a doubt irritating. pretty much everyone bit the hand that was feeding them and jumped ship. why couldn't they continue to feed our success! what in their pea-brained minds inclined them to turn on us? it was altogether a disaster of an aftermath as jojo and i tried to piece together who fucked us over. jabbar was a given. kevin came clean. so it was really down to lq and jordan and both were swearing they didn't do it! obviously, as lq's friends, i feel more inclined to believe her and honestly do. she may have voted absol, sure, but it's over now and i can only hope she wants to continue working with us anyway! honestly, her case just became more and more easy to believe because jordan is a terrible conversationalist and what little he says makes it hard to follow. going back to kevin coming clean, someone got in his ear telling him absol was coming for him in the future so he felt inclined to do something. kevin came to be on his KNEES apologizing and telling me he would be more transparent with me. guilting him was probably the highlight of this entire round and then some, especially when i then snatched his chances of immunity after he cried about how he felt like a target. tough luck, jojo and i are literally sitting RIGHT HERE waiting to be picked off before you.

christ, though, kevin can be ANNOYING. this entire paragraph is about to be dedicated to everything that happened last night. after i won immunity, i promised him i'd give him the idol clue. which i did! about 15 minutes after i gave it to jojo, who found it. kevin found it as well, but it was empty. he then PRIED at me for 20 minutes going "YOU HAVE THE IDOL ASHANTI YOU DON'T NEED TO LIE!! I KNOW YOU HAVE IT HAHA" like oh my GODDDDDDDDDD i couldn't TAKE it anymore. thankfully he fucking dropped it and "believes" that i don't have it now, which i literally don't! (doesn't mean i don't KNOW who has it, i covered for jojo by saying she got the adv clue instead of the idol clue) it made me just regret me nice in the slightest to him because i was not mentally prepared for what i experienced. also that ordeal with him and ben last night, where he made a separate merge chat without ben and kicked him from his chat with jojo and i, was far too much.

but anyway, onto gameplay. i pretty much approached almost everyone that isn't tina/harry/josh about this vote, excluding jordan. not even in a "let's get the band back together!" kinda shtick cause i already kicked a bunch of them from alliance chats, but in a way that they're stupid if they by any chance allow the three of THJ go further than F10. kevin agrees, mybash is going to agree, and jabbar is like "oh yes! i'm ready to vote his (harry) ass out!" jabbar may be overdoing it to a point where it's sketchy but i mean, if he's lying he's not winning this game by a longshot. so tonight, i'm pushing the charge against harry to go. i HOPE harry plays an idol, which in turn will bring out jojo's idol and in that case, tina or josh can go and everything'll be fine still. regardless, someone of that three is going tonight. this feeling of adversity is kinda exciting but it's so stressful, it would've been better if everyone knew their place and just voted accordingly so lq/absol/jojo/i could steamroll as expected. hopefully things go according to plan unless these dimwits are dumber than i anticipated, because not only for our sake but their's as well, that trio just can't leg any further! i mean, hello?

http://i.imgur.com/idaTfaW.gif
1666 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Harry (harrywasnak) Confessional EP:10

Okay I’m hearing that I’m getting the majority of votes tonight, so I think I have to play my idol. They might just be trying to flush, but I can’t take the risk. Now I’m trying to figure out if it’s a better move to throw our votes on Kevin or Jojo. I’m still gonna be here for the fast forward, so I need to set myself up in the best position.
1666 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996

I'm worried about this vote then any other vote in this game.

I have one side saying that they are voting Harry. And I have the other side that says that they are voting Jojo. And for all I know, they all could be lying and are getting ready to vote me.

There is already some people that think that I'm a traitor who voted absol though I wasnt. And I cant just show people my vote because they can just show it to others and put a massive target on my back. The best I can do is believe what people are saying and hope that i survive. I'm still gonna vote harry as he is a big threat in this game with his social game

Moving forward, I have to start planning to make a move for myself. Otherwise I will be seen as too much of a floater and lose with 0 jury votes. I just need to survive today including the fast forward thing. I just need to get to final 8 and I can make my move then.

Waiting time is over. It's now or never. First I need to survive the entire day to make it happen.
1666 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Chris (Mybash_) Confessional EP:10

Confessional:

I had so much planned the past few rounds. Absol was my ride or die. We talked and strategized everything. We tried to cover our bases we had an alliance with LQ, Ashanti and JoJo, and another that additionally added just Kevin and another that added the 8.

Then we had a 4 person pack with Jordan and Jabbar. We wanted basically if it came down to the 8 for everyone to feel super close to each other. Now I’m very lost in this game. I’ve talked to everyone constantly and I feel I have good relationships with a lot of people and I’m seen as a lone wolf.

I told harry the other 6 are voting him bc jury management if he goes he will appreciate me and I mean heyyyy. However I’m not confident these people are telling me the truth. I mean they just got rid of my closest ally so I’m just like rearranging my game. Ugh we really thought we had it all figured out to. I’m in a position now between 3 groups of 3 and I’m working with those who are loyal as actions speak louder than words.

Personally I’m against Jabbar and Jordan and Kevin. My mission in the fast forward is to get Jabbar our at the FF and really break up that 3. I want them all to squirm honestly. Also JoJo told me about his idol wooo.

Although I’m thinking about this now... if the other side is voting JOJO... hmm I mean I think it’s a bit sus that all of a sudden I told harry and he seems so calm.... hmm I think somethings up and I may tel JoJo to play it
1666 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996

Confessional: Wow.....just wow. When both Harry and Jojo played their idols, I thought that I was gonna be burned with one vote. Was really shocked that it was kevin who got burned out. I thought that it would be me or Chris. But it's good to know that many people voted for Harry to leave.

Now we have this fast forward day where everything happens in a short amount of time. I kinda always wanted to be part of a fast forward twist on this show. Glad to be part of it. Now I just got to survive it. All I know is that if Harry doesnt win immunity then he could be in trouble.

Also, I'm in the final 9. So I made it at least one placement further then I did in Vanuatu and I'm really happy about it. Hope to keep it going by getting to the final 8.
1666 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Harry (harrywasnak) Confessional EP:10

Oh my god! Tonight went perfectly for me. I knew Joey had to have an idol, since his side has literally all of the clues. Something seemed shady this afternoon, and Chris told me I was probably going. I confirmed with Jabbar, and set my plan in motion. I told Jabbar & Josh about my idol, told Jabbar to vote for me, and Tina & Josh to vote for Joey, making sure Joey left if he didn’t play an idol. Since I assumed he would, I threw my vote on Kevin. I had no reason to trust Kevin, and I knew getting rid of him would send people scrambling. I made sure to cover my bases so people might still want to work with me. The fast forward is going to be tough, but I think I set myself up in a strong position.
1666 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
**KEVIN GETS 10TH + HARRY GETS 9TH**
1666 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:11

Confessional: Yeah. Final 8. I survived the fast forward twist and the finale is getting closer by the minute. And right now, is the time to make the effort to get myself a shot at the finals and potentially winning if I plan my moves out perfectly. It will require Tina, josh, and 2 others to be with me. Possibly jabbar and someone else. I can target big threats in the alliance before letting Tina and josh go because they will have jury votes from their alliance. Jabbar is someone I want in the final 3 with me as he has also pissed some people off. So with him in the final 3, I might have a chance to win in the end if I say the right things.

So far this season, I've been playing low intentionally to avoid being a big threat. Not saying names of my own, looking weak in challenges, looking like a sheep to people, i ment for that to happen. I was wishy washy with harry. Yes. But it kept him from placing votes on me as well as me not being a threat.

But nows the time I let the player part of me come out and take over this game.
1666 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:11

tonight was a WHIRLWIND. the votes for harry to go were there, but we drew out his idol and he stayed. they did the classic 2-1 split and managed to get KEVIN out. as much as it sucked to know a definite vote for me is gone, i couldn't be happier because he genuinely served as a nuisance (he's so sweet but god can he be irritating). so, going in the fast forward, i had the same agenda in mind. and this time, it wouldn't be blocked by no idol so it should've been smooth sailing.

the funniest part of the ff was me decimating like 3-4 people out of the challenge and harry calling me out on my pecking order. it's even funnier because it's true. jabbar and jordan are gone soon, hopefully! after F8 when josh goes, they'll have served their purpose and are free to be expunged. i ultimately chose to feed into harry's bs and abstain from posting further in the challenge as it was down to me/mybash/jojo/lq. i couldn't bare to cut any of them loose! jojo ultimately won and it seemed that instead of her, i would be the target for harry's side. i toyed with harry a bit, asking him who the vote was for their side to which he told me mybash! come on now, at least be real and tell me what's up even if i'm fucking with you. we all know what's gonna happen! ultimately, everyone voted accordingly and harry left. he even wrote a half-assed missive on the cast to which he left me and mybash out.

with harrywasNERD out of the picture, i can finally try to get something ~actually going with tina. i like her a lot and honestly don't want her gone so soon. triple j (josh/jordan/jabbar) are all inferior to her if i'm honest. i proposed this to lq/jojo, excluding mybash because for some reason he craves her elimination and thinks she's unlikely to flip, and they also agree that this is what needs to happen. hopefully we can nudge mybash to see the light but he's pretty stubborn. nonetheless, it seems as if all is restored and i'm back in a position of power, even more so if things go accordingly now that we're at final eight! woo, go me!

https://i.imgur.com/1Y4R9js.gif

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!