This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S12 Estonia - Unfinished Business [Confessionals]

Topic » S12 Estonia - Unfinished..

1669 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Absolita (Absol) Confessional EP:7

this round has been very...

essentially, i was like the FIRST name to be thrown out- and i completely understand. i plan to win this game and i'm definitely in the position to. if they want to target me, then so be it- but it's not like i'm just gonna let them vote me out! i have mobilized the forces of "The Sardonic Six" and "The Cook, Serve, Delicious! Coalition" and we are fully against the group of five that is kyle, aj, tina, harry, and josh.

do i even know if they are all working together? no.
do i want to take chances with trusting any of those five? an even bigger no.

but yeah. hopefully my like psychotic gameplay of making 2 different chats of 6 works out. i THINK i have most of the people in the main 8 (aka the good side of me, jordan, jabbar, ashanti, chris, kevin, jojo, and lequisha) under my thumb and feeling like they are in good with me. i don't expect the house of cards to stay standing for the entire game, but for now it will work. if it blows up, oh well. at least i played hard, and hopefully it happens after i make it past 9th.

i would say probably 60% confident that AJ is going home, and 90% confident that i'm not going home. pretty solid odds for a game about being skeptical!
1669 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:7

So, the merge finally comes. Now the second part of the game begins.

I know that right away, I needed to have a big group of people together so that I can be in the right side of numbers in the merge vote as it's a make or break part of my game. But the trick is to do it without looking like a leader as they usually become targets right away. So I went to Absol about it, and let him bring the alliance together, making it look like he started the whole thing. He's already a target for being the biggest physical threat, so why not have him look like the alliance Leader? making him a threat in all 3 categories of physical, strategic, and social.

so the immunity challenge was mostly luck, with a little bit of a popularity contest. So I didn't win. It's ashame, because I would have like to have been safe in the chaos that is the merge tribal.

So it seems to be Me, Jabbar, Lequisha, Absol, Ashanti, and Jojo on one side, and Harry, Tina, Kyle, and AJ on the other side. They might also have Kevin, and Josh on their side and my side might also have Chris. So my side would have the numbers to vote AJ off while letting them think that we are voting for Kyle incase of any idol plays.

So Absol's side is going for AJ, and Harry's side seems to be going for either Absol, or Jojo. I don't know, he hasn't told me the exact target yet.

Not a good thing if you want me on your side Harry.

So Harry believes that he will have me, and Jabbar on his side in this vote which technically makes us the swing vote this tribal. Meaning that my name will not be brought up in this tribal......unless he is lying to me really well.

right now, im loyal to Absol's side as I believe that they aren't coming after me anytime soon. Yes, I know that there is the chance of him, Ashanti, and Jojo being a final 3, but I can find a way to beat that while being loyal.

At this point in Vanuatu, it's when I make a bonehead move and try to chance a vote to someone else at the last minute and it completely blew up in my face and I got voted out not long after. I let paranoia over take me last time, and I'm trying hard to not let that happen this season. My first goal this season is to have redemption from Vanuatu. If I can survive a couple merge tribals and make it past final 10, then I would say that I'm on my way there.

I just got to be calm, keep the numbers together, let the threats target each other before making a move and things might be ok for me.
1669 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:7

well i'm back and in a somewhat better mindset, so a possibly lengthier confessional. prior to the billy bvance vote, i let him know what was up because i kinda felt bad but it was out of my hands really. so that happened, and then an uneventful swap where my tribe was relatively immune for the 2 (two) dos rounds it was even a thing. i was hoping it'd be one round longer but who's complaining, certainly not i! i made the merge, again! and the best part is? i'm immune because god knows what happened with that coconuts challenge.

so anyway, i immediately gather my ducks in a row and seeing which alliances i find myself in.
to keep track for your sake, ben, i'm just gonna list them:
the good four: myself/lq/absol/jojo (top priority)
the madagascar alliance: myself/lq/kevin/zorbo (LMAO, tell another one, right?)
the sardonic six: myself/lq/absol/jojo/jabbar/jordan
the cook, serve, delicious! coalition: myself/lq/absol/jojo/kevin/chris

i ofcourse, am talking to everyone in those groups individually in some way to keep myself in order. it's apparent the good four have integrated themselves pretty nicely, and i'm happy! the madagascar alliance is kinda a joke since lq really doesn't wanna work with zorbo, and to be frank, i don't see any reason for me too either. also if they leave early they can't say i never talked to them, because well.. i have and that's done! aside from all that, i'm trying to gather where tina fits into all of this. she's someone i WANT to work with but really am unsure where she stands, but she seems to be on the outskirts? or atleast working with people i'm not from what i've heard through the grapevines.

after winning immunity, i tried talking to harry about the vote. kevin had previously teased to me that he had an adamant target in mind and was pushing for it yet.. literally didn't tell me who it was and proceeded to go to sleep. very helpful, kevin! so anyway absol and i were talking about it and it turned out to be well, absol! harry wouldn't tell ME but DID tell absol, so i guess i know where i stand! not surprised, but i find it funny that i still indirectly found out from him.

initially harry seemed to be the counterattack then but after talking with the good four, i suggested kyle since i doubt he has any idols/advantages up his sleeve, he'd be an easy out. most were onboard, especially because we're not particularly fans of zorbo/harry/kyle. however, after i finished my business today, it seemed to plan had segued to zorbo? apparently chris told josh about the kyle vote, which proceeded to spread like wildfire and the plan just up and changed in the sardonic six, i believe. so we'll be stating that kyle is our vote, but in actuality be voting zorbo. not too upset over the plan change, moving from the passengers seat to the back seat isn't something i'm uncomfortable with!

also: absol/jojo/i don't have the premerge advantage! nor the anija idol, we gotta get it together and keep these immunity wins to ourselves to get both the merge adv and idol.
https://i.imgur.com/eIgWK6V.gif
1669 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
**AJ GETS 13TH**
1669 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Harry (harrywasnak) Confessional EP:8

So we didn’t have the majority tonight. Kevin & Jabbar lied. I’m not shocked at all. I’m also not worried. Being on the wrong side of one vote is far from losing the whole game. In Melanesia, I thought my game was over at the final 9, and we all know that wasn’t true. Things aren’t looking good for me, but I know I can work my way back in. I have built good relationships with these people, so it’s time to use them. I still have my idol and Kyle still has an extra vote. There are a lot of ways I can play this, but I’d like to use every card in my hand before I ever consider giving up.
1669 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996

Oh look! Absol won another challenge! Is anyone surprised??? I’m not. But guess what? I can use Absol to my advantage. We had a nice chat about how we’re the two biggest threats in this game, so we need each other around if either of us wants to win. I know that I need someone else to be a target if I’m gonna stick around, so I sold a bunch of people down the river. I told him how the people he’s trusting won’t hesitate to flip, and I think he understands that getting rid of the bottom feeders is the best bet for both of us. Hopefully I still have some fight left in me!
1669 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Josh (sergeant) Confessional EP:8

Confessional #5
----------------------------
So obviously the last vote didn't go exactly as I wanted it... But all is not lost. I am trying to work the connections I have to get me further into this game. I had a great conversation with Jabbar about forming a 6 person thing next round in order to take out on the bigger threat and just vote for Harry this round. I really like Jabbar and trust him, so I wouldn't mind going deep into the game with him. I also think he made a great point of trying to secure an alliance with LQ. I am not sure how I would fair sitting at the end with those two, but it might be worth a shot. Ideally, I would be in a final 5 scenario with Jabbar, LQ, Kyle, and Tina... but I doubt that is going to happen, and it's still a super far way off. Right now I am just trying to take it one step at a time and note get voted out lol. Here goes :)
1668 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
LeQuisha (LusciousLips5) Confessional EP:8

So with about 20 different names floating out last tribal and no one to take ownership of a move I decided along with Jabbar and Ashanti to make zorbo the target! I said previously I will get zorbo out and tbh I’m petty as fuck and the revenge was sweet!!!

Seeing that cocky little smug muffin get snuffed was so so pleasing and to top it off no one suspects it was my move! I’m still playing cool in the middle the other side apologised to me for not getting a plan to me quick enough because.... my acting is so stellar!

I knew from day 1 it was zorbo but me messaging in the group pretending to scramble really paid off well with the other side and now they STILL want absol, Ashanti and Jojo out, I know tho I have to take a back seat this time because I don’t want to get ahead of myself!

I need to play the dumb innocent blonde who just follows what she’s told but realistically I am pulling a few strings but I don’t want people to know that’s happening until later on and before they know it I’m in FTC!

In regards to today’s vote ideally I would like Tina out Tina is a strong player and I know she’s determined however I need to keep her because at some point I’m voting absol and I think the best time to do that would be next vote so if I get someone like Kyle out who as I said before I have no attachment to then I can use Chris josh Tina and Kevin to switch up on absol!
1668 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996

This vote has incredibly high stakes for me. I’ve heard that my name might be on the chopping block, and I’d really prefer not to have to use my idol this early. I’ve worked really hard to get Kevin & Jabbar on my side, and we have majority with Kyle’s vote steal if nobody is lying. Of course Kevin and Jabbar could be lying to me, but I need to have confidence in the relationships I’ve worked hard to build.
1668 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:8

so after taking a NAP and waking up before the next challenge, i saw that the plan had went through. i checked the game chat and saw zorbo's last words.. riveting. i love that they grouped with me jojo/absol (not wrong) as the kingpins but also called everyone else who voted with us our sheep! what! it's not WRONG but it's also not right, they're sheeping lequisha too! jabbar, for a sheep, has a lot of insight that we listen to as well. i can't speak for mybash (still love him), kevin, and jordan however.

anyway, after absol won this immunity challenge, things were quiet. i talked to harry for the first time and it was pretty satisfying to hold back information, albeit nothing was really formulating, as he did to me the round prior! pure delight. but again, nothing was really happening! i went to sleep to mild discussions but nothing became of it. i considered proposing a vote split incase of any idols but thought the better of it, a 4-4-4 with a potential advantage out there as well? hard pass. but apparently i wasn't the only one who thought the same thing, as absol proposed doing something similar this afternoon but nothing became of it.

i really see absol as our ringleader and although that's a problem, i'm probably not going to do anything about it? i kinda wanna grab the bull by the horns and begin steering the ship myself because for the most part.. i've been pretty complicit in gameplay. i had no part in this vote and last vote i had SOME initiative but that was mitigated.

tonight, i don't know i'm EXPECTING votes to come my way or wouldn't be surprised, or in jabbar/jojo's direction i guess. maybe mybash again? whatever happens, it seems that kyle is the target for this round. i'm down with it. we'll be feigning a target in harry but actually doing so. i've included tina on the fake vote, mostly because i like her and wanna see how she votes this round. it'd be a bit of a shock if she actually did vote harry, which i'm not expecting her to. if anything, i'm assuming this info is going back to harry which is exactly what's needed. hopefully he has something or whatever and flushes it, that'd be quite excellent!
https://i.imgur.com/UUFwzB6.gif
1668 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
**KYLE GETS 12TH**
1668 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Harry (harrywasnak) Confessional EP:9

Jabbar told us before the votes that Kyle was going home, but we couldn’t change our votes or it’d give away that Jabbar is leaking to us. I don’t know if Jabbar had any intention of voting with us, but it’s clear that Kevin didn’t. I’m ready to get rid of Kevin, and I know that Absol thinks his time is overdue. Kevin consistently lies to me, so I have no reason to trust him moving forward.

I have several plans about how I can move forward in this game, but it’s imperative that Absol doesn’t win immunity. He is definitely not my first target tonight, but it will be extremely difficult to pit the majority against each other if there’s not an easy target. I’d also like to win this challenge to guarantee myself another day in this game. I still have this idol, but I don’t want to use it until it’s absolutely necessary. Using it at the right time could change the entire game in my favor.
1668 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Harry (harrywasnak) Confessional EP:9

Kevin is telling me that I’m not going anywhere, but I’m not stupid enough to believe him blindly. I’m hearing from several people that they’re ready to make a move. There was a group effort to make sure Absol loses the immunity challenge, and even though he’s not my preferred target, it’ll keep me safe for another round. Tonight could be a turning point in this game.
1668 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Kevin (Kevin0621) Confessional EP:9

Confessional Part 1

First off thank you so much Ben for picking me to be a part of this season it really means a lot and I’m glad you selected me so thank you. Anyways, so the cast reveal actually happened earlier than I expected so I didn’t get a chance to actually talk to people for a little while because I didn’t know that the reveal already happened and all that stuff. To make matters worse I hear that it’s a one day merge! So that makes my chances of going home first a 4.54 chance of going first!!! And than I become one of the 11 who are vouldrable (I HATE PUZZLES) so this freaking sucks. So now I have a 9.09 chance of going home! Doubled! So everything starts going around,I meantiom Barbara to a couple people and they like the idea, so than that idea along with splitting for Nathan and Barbara goes around and so the vote seems pretty straight forward as a split between Nathan and Barabra. Barbara because she’s really close with Sharon and Nathan well... because he and AJ are close is what I heard. Than, Barbara comes up with the idea to take out Harry! To me! So I say sure and actually do contemplate it as an option bit I still do see greater good in taking out Barbara. So a lot more goes on and Barbara gets voted out. Simple, easy, I don’t get one vote, good with me, bye bye. So now the tribes are formed. So I’m feeling actually pretty ok with my group. We have me of course, Nathan, Raul, Jasoi, Joey, Chris, and Lequisha. I’m feeling really strong about Joey, Lequisha, Jasoi as I knew him from previous, and Raul as he seemed really nice from the start -
1668 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Kevin (Kevin0621) Confessional EP:9

Confessional part 2

So we came into the first immunity challenge, and I fucking slayed, and Josh gets voted out from Anija. I don’t really care all that much, he voted for Barbara I’m pretty sure but it’s ok he wasn’t a huge asset for me. Next immunity challenge we again win by the skin of our teeth, but than Raul quits due to a personal matter 😞. Raul was a very nice and genuine person and I hope he’s ok, that’s all I’ll say. So Raul quits and Padilski still goes to tribal and they vote out Logan, ok another floater who I don’t trust gone, bye bye. Now, you little snitch Ben, unleash a TRIPLE TRIBAL TWIST. So now everyone’s going to tribal! Joey wins immunity from our tribe which I am happy about, of course if it couldn’t be me. Now this is where shit gets real. So the plan is originally supposed to be a 5-1 vote for Chris to go. But Jasoi than gives me information that he got from Joey, one of my closest allies. So maybe I’m close to Jasoi, but I don’t mind slitting throats, so after a STRESSFUL afternoon, we come to the decision that’s it’s best for us (Lequisha, Joey, and I) to create an alliance of four with Chris and blindside Jasoi. So Jasoi gets blindsided by a 4-2 vote, with Nathan being in minority and pissed at me afterwards. Plus, Billy and Chris were voted out of the other two tribes. Meh. Billy wouldn’t be preferable but I didn’t really care about Chris. So now it’s time for the TRIBE SWAP. So I get swapped into a tribe with one of my closest Allies Lequisha, Nathan is also there but we’ll deal with that later, Sharon, Jordan, Jabbar, and Harry. Now this is ok, but we already know we’re going to every tribal. Like come on. Joey, Absol, AND Tina. Give me a break chatzy. So as expected-

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!