This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S14 Caribbean - Last Chances [Confessionals]

Topic » S14 Caribbean - Last Chances..

1614 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Luis (_Adidas_) Confessional EP:12
C: wow this episode is going to be the one. Split Splat im very interested to see how these other tribes votes, if i survive im def going to establish who is in what "side"  And its funny bc each tribe has all these split votes yet theres been no big affirmation of whos on which side (to my knowledge)
1614 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Clair (haycsclair) Confessional EP:12
CONFESSIONAL:  My plan of getting a 3-2-1 vote results last round didn't come into fruition. Tina and the 2 Joshes didn't want to split the votes between James and Christian thinking that James might have an extra vote advantage. So it ended up 3-3 with me voting with the two physical threats, James and Christian.  The reason I put myself in a very risky place was that I wanted to keep James and Christian in the game to balance the force of two opposing sides. I don't want Barbra and her minions to dominate this game so easily. That's why I'm slowly weakening the power she has over this game. Thank goodness Sergeant saw it my way and flipped on JoshBB.  I know I'm in a very bad position right now and I'm at the bottom of the totem pole in both sides. I'm still hoping for the best though. I'm not gonna go down without a fight.
Luis (_Adidas_) Confessional EP:12
C: this immunity was mine to win. And the last person i wanted to win does not because i wanted brian out but bc ik he wouldn't go to rocks for john, it was just the perfect set up if i won immunity safe from rocks  And honesty 1/3 chances doesnt seem nice If it dead locks on barbra id have to rlly think about it  If its hopper then id go to rocks and maybe see if barbra would do the same
1614 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kyle12212) Confessional EP:12
I haven’t voted since the whole Kelly scandal, so this may be a lot. I was fine with Kelly quitting since he was going home in the revote anyways. I can’t believe someone would stoop that low. And Alan, someone that was defending Kelly, went home right after, which everyone seems to be happy with. That makes ME the last Israel rep left! Hopefully me not having connections from prior seasons will work in my favor as Chili, Alan, and Robert were all voted out premerge. After the tribe swap, I decided to stick with the people I was working with on Tortuga to get Kelly out and we started to try and dismantle that premade Kelly had. Antigua went to rocks, and I was really nervous for Seth but we got lucky AGAIN and LQ was sent packing. There’s the first. At the next Tortuga tribal, they tied between James and Joshbb, which was made possible by a boneheaded move by Clair, and then Seargent flipped and voted Joshbb out, keeping the biggest threat in the whole game because he’s a “shield” I’m gonna be so happy when J2 wins immunity and everyone will have no choice but to take Clair out, especially since she was targeting me and she should’ve had 27th place. As for this vote, I’m hoping everyone I’m working with can pull though, it really helps when more than half of them are on your tribe. I feel like I have in’s with everyone except Ethan, who still seems like he will work with us. Hopefully this can be a simple vote for Ashanti, which sucks since we’ve been talking and he’s a good guy, but he has too many connections in this game.
1614 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
James (J2999) Confessional EP:12
Wow last vote was a rollercoaster. I knew we had 3 votes on Joshbb, I honestly did not expect to receive the other 3 votes. I was hurt by Josh sergeant and Tina honestly, even though it's just a game. I mean not *THAT* hurt realistically, just blindsided I guess!

When revote came about, I really was at first going to leave 3-1. Clair was not gonna stick with her vote, she was gonna flip.

I made the move to add her and Josh into a chat and confessed about my idol, promised to use it to their advantage etc. I told them it was not playable until merge, didn't include the fact it's only able to be played for 3 rounds, but yeah hahah.

Anyway, after that mess of a plea, they both saved me. My main points of argument were I was a shield for them, I had genuine out of game convos with them too (particularly Josh), would play the idol to their benefit, and actually tried and competed in challenges, unlike Joshbb.

Ultimately they saved me, and I was very thankful. I DID tell Josh if he wanted to vote Christian next we could, though unfortunately I couldn't stand by this. When immunity came about for the triple tribal, I didn't spam, except a few people to vote Christian. Josh promised he would never write my name down again, and I honestly do trust him, like he would not have flipped he felt fine going to rocks, so clearly we are as solid as I thought I guess.

My target is TINA. Partially for being disloyal, but also because well I can't vote Clair/Josh, and Harry messaged me when he saw I was in the tie and said he thought they were being stupid trying to vote me, so I do believe we are ok. This is even though Christian and Clair would rather vote Harry over Tina! I believe both are set up well socially on their side, so would be perfect for one to leave.

Josh came to us to propose a 2-2-2 split on Harry/Tina, as Harry may have something from Ghost Island, though he said he didn't play and I do believe that. However, it is quite likely Josh might be doing what Clair/Christian/I tried last time, suggesting a 2-2-2 vote then they all vote together, making it 3-2-1.

So, we've all agreed, Clair is voting Harry with Josh allegedly, then Christian and I doing Tina. Clair will also be voting Tina. Then Harry/Tina/PERHAPS Josh do Clair I guess/hope! Clair SAID she would go to rocks for me this time, but I don't know if that is true and don't really want to test it!

I don't want to like lie against Josh as such, but like I know I'm not at all screwing him directly over, just taking out a number ideally (Tina) who is against me, so yeah!

So I vote TINA tonight. I like him, I really do. Just it makes the most SENSE, as no one else has really been disloyal to me, and in the one scenario they have we easily boiled it over and the loyalty is honestly as high as ever, to my knowledge!
1614 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:12
this is probably my official last confessional in the series and i swear i'm not doing one of my "OMG it could be me!!" annoying little tangents again, as it seriously could be me gone tonight as there are confirmed votes coming my way.

i came in to this game thinking "woo! last chances! this is gonna be so much fun!" but i've gotten the short end up until now. literally nothing has gone my way and i've tried so hard to get shit done but i'm basically on my last leg. i just realized mid-confessional i didn't address that i was SWAPFUCKED after ALAN (instead of ABSOL, thank god) WENT HOME. i literally got put in the WORST situation of the 3 tribes and have been riding off of our immunity wins to stay safe and last another round. i guess i had hufus, who i love, but that still puts me in a 5 person minority on paper? idk kyle was all like "i see this as a fresh start" bitch bye why wouldn't you vote with the people you were JUST voting with on antigua, hello?? but i'll take his word for it because that's all i can get.

ben did a triple tribal so i was basically forced to face this. the only kick i've gotten out of this round was erik trying to campaign against me in the spam challenge, wasting HOURS of his time getting all those tags just to lose to fucking LIVINGSTON. humiliating. erik can kick rocks, he's such a fucking weird i can'ttttt. he's a patronizing ass who i'd LOVE to see have their comeuppance. since it was thanksgiving, of course things were initially pretty quiet up until the past hour. i first asked hufus how many votes i could probably get going against erik and he was real with me in that probably not many. and he's right, so i didn't dare decide to put that out into the universe yet. i talked to ethan, who may or may not be joshing me, who told me that he heard both of our names. i suggested we get to working together and potentially rope in hufus/kyle with a focus on separating livingston/billy. them boys are basically catdog and the fact that their relationship hasn't been questioned on a tribe of 7 people is baffling.

ethan seemed up for it, hufus seemed up for it, kyle just like "yeah that's smart. hmu when u have a majority." i even shamelessly approached ERIK, to which he SLAMMED me talking about some "i always had your name written down. sorry but i'm voting for you." you stupid BITCH oh my GOD. i'm gonna venmo someone at his bar to give him an atomic wedgie. i'm really banking that these people who've agreed to vote billy go with this plan though. i abandoned my initial idea in working with livingston/billy because 1. that's stupid 2. one of their key allies don't even fuck with me like that. as we are nearing the last hour i'm gonna try my DAMNDEST to get this vote going and if i go, atleast i left a g.

ps: i forgot to add that i'm also trying to feign that i'm voting erik to livingston/billy, since i'm sure erik has approached them and shite about everything that's recently transpired. hopefully this causes a commotion and confusion incase of any goods livingston might've brought back from gi, or idols in general.
1614 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Logan (lhoopernumbers) Confessional EP:12
So I'm back where I left off in Estonia, 19th place and to make this even more fun, it's a triple tribal and I am not happy at all since with no ghost island, it looks like rock draw 3 is coming unless Brian  got something but, hopefully it is a no vote so rocks might be avoided. Tonight the plan is John since I don't think Absolita would go to rocks for him and the one thing we have is the will to not give in. Let's see if I make it to the top 16 or not.
1614 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
**TINA GETS 19TH, ASHANTI GETS 18TH, LOGAN GETS 17TH**
1614 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Ethan (Brittney) Confessional EP:13
how many times can a bitch apologize for a lack of confessionals in one season?

I probably should not have accepted this season invite bc I definitely knew this month was gonna suck the life out of me with traveling for work and having a cpa exam earlier this week. I think I'm through the worst of it though and just in time to go into the second half of this game.. I'm surprised I'm still here but I guess that means I've at least done something right. Laying low has paid off keeping me from being targeted too hard and I have an idol in my pocket in case things go left.

I think the game has been a game of two sides, and it's been a little back and forth all season. At this point I see Absol/Brian/Christian/James as the top of one side and Billy/Barbra/Livingston/Harry as the top of the other side. Not sure why but I think those groups of people will not cross lines to work with each other. The rest of us... maybe a little more in the middle but definitely still associated with a certain side one way or the other.

Currently the tribe divisions cater to the Kelly sympathizers. Antigua and Tortuga have a Kelly sympathizer majority and Culebra is all anti-Kelly. In other words, I don't see Absol/Brian/Christian/James going out pre-merge and I don't see any of their numbers (John/Clair) going out either. I'm thinking there's merge at 14 which would mean that alliance is going to be going in 8-6. I think that two of Luis/Barbra/Harry/Livingston will be going in the next two rounds depending on how challenges go.

Ideally Culebra doesn't lose any challenges because I don't want any of us exploring the cracks in our alliance right before merge. I already know I'd be the target, I saw what happened at the triple tribal. Kyle apparently threw out my name to Erik, and Erik fucking threw my name to Billy. During the triple Billy came to me and said my name was coming up, and I asked who was bringing it up but he was already offline. So I told Erik that Billy told me my name was coming up and asked if he heard anything and he said no... then said something like "oh wait I just reread all my messages w Billy and Kyle. Kyle brought your name up because he said he doesn't feel close to you and probably said the same to Billy".... when Billy came on he sent me messages from Erik where Erik threw my name out with Ashanti. So I obviously was paranoid yesterday. It was dead quiet and someone I trusted had thrown my name out and lied about it. On top of that Ashanti wasn't scrambling so like in my mind I'm convinced that they're splitting on me/Ashanti and possibly even having me as the main target? Erik knows about my idol and if they were splitting/targeting me he'd know so I played up being paranoid and said I felt like I was gonna get fucked over so that he would maybe get nervous that I was playing my idol and call off whatever was going down if anything. Meanwhile I was also trying to feel out Ashanti and see if he'd cling to a plan, so I said I felt like they were splitting on me/him and he ended up scrambling on that trying to get votes on Billy. I think I deflected enough when Kyle/Hufus came to me asking if I was talking to Ashanti, I told them that I heard Ashanti threw my name and tried talking to him about it and it turned into Ashanti campaigning to me to vote Billy. Ultimately Ashanti scrambling when I went to him ended up being the reason I held onto my idol.

ANYWAYS, point is I think if I go to tribal again with this group depending on who gets sent to Ghost Island, I'd be in deep shit. I don't think that Erik/Billy would vote for me but Livingston/Kyle/Hufus probably see me as the next target. I luckily have my idol so I know I would be fine and be able to take out probably Livingston but I would much prefer being able to hold the idol as long as I can.
1614 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Luis (_Adidas_) Confessional EP:13
C: damn not my tribal :/ uh it was very typical of barbra to do this to logan but then again its v understanding, cold, but i get it. At least now i come across as the most loyal ajjajaj my loyalty IS superior. Antigua needs to win i srsly cant go to tribal again bc ill be so worried for once Yes i have brian to shield me but im trying to fix my relationship w absol bc i am now okay working w them lol  If we do go to tribal i hope its john that goes to gi bc if Barbra tells the others to vote her then itll be 3-1 and ik brian wouldnt risk the 5050 So perhaps i need to visit this ghosted island
1614 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Harry (harrywasnak) Confessional EP:13
I’m so proud of myself. I needed to win tonight, and I made it happen. I’m in a terrible position at this point in the game, and I’m pretty sure I would’ve went home tonight if my tribe lost. When JoshBB left, I knew I had to pull out all the stops last tribal, so I went on the attack to throw Clair under the bus to everyone. Clearly, that plan didn’t work out, and I lost my closest ally in Tina. I know I’m on the bottom, since James & Christian presumably believe that Josh is with them. If I’m gonna survive, I’m gonna have to fight.
I have to throw my old allies under the bus to convince James that I’m willing to flip and side with him during the merge. I’m not naive enough to expect that I can win my way to the merge. If we do lose, I’m hoping I can paint myself as more loyal than Clair, considering I’ve yet to vote for James.
1614 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Luis (_Adidas_) Confessional EP:13
C: mother fucking barbra. Fuck. This is NOT my episode to go i wont allow it
1614 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
**LUIS GETS 16TH**
1614 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Clair (haycsclair) Confessional EP:14
CONFESSIONAL:  MERGE, BABY!  Congrats to me! I'm just so proud of myself for making it this far. My third time making it to the merge in Ben's series.  I'm gonna win the Immunity Challenge tonight and Kyle will go to Ghost Island.  I'M CLAIMING IT!  Time zone advantage everyone!
1614 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Clair (haycsclair) Confessional EP:14
CONFESSIONAL:  Okay. So I wanted to win the First Individual Immunity Challenge, but the Survivor gods didn't allow me. Haha! Now I just made the target on my back bigger with my challenge performance. I hope Christian sends Kyle to Ghost Island.
1614 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kyle12212) Confessional EP:14
Last vote, Culebra stuck together and voted Ashanti out unanimously. I wasn't too keen of Logan based on our previous group game experiences, and I had only talked to Luis a few times but he seemed like someone I could work with. I finally did it. I made the merge! I didn't think something like this was likely for me, but I pulled through and I still have ZERO votes to my name. I'm sure the reasoning for that is that people think I'm a goat, but that's exactly what I want them to think. That gives me the opportunity to strike when they least expect it. I just gotta get the timing right. As of now, I'm in an alliance consisting of myself, Billy, Livingston, Erik, Ethan, Harry, Hufus, and Seth. I am also in a sub alliance with the old Culebra tribe. Unfortunately, Christian won immunity and sent Erik, so we are down to 7 votes. I was going to try and win the challenge, but I woke up Sunday morning to find Christian and Clair were both in the 20s and it seemed like there was no catching up for me. Anyways, the group of 7 are planning to vote for Clair, but tell the flippers, josh and clair that we are voting absol. Erik also won an advantage at ghost island, that makes him immune from a rock draw, and we can use it to try to intimidate Josh into voting w us in a revote, since he has a phobia of rocks. James and Clair very briefly spoke with me. James doesn't respond very often, and won't give me names, and Clair just seems...fake. I'm not sure why but everything that comes out of Clair's mouth just seems like a lie to me. But I'm hoping we get either Clair or Josh to throw their vote at Absol, or convince one of them to flip in a revote. If neither of those things happens, we're going to rocks AGAIN. And I'd really rather not risk my entire game every other tribal.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!