This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S14 Caribbean - Last Chances [Confessionals]

Topic » S14 Caribbean - Last Chances..

1614 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
James (J2999) Confessional EP:14
First, a tribute. A tribute to my dear friend, Ashanti. A robbed victim by tribe jealousy truly. Yeah poor AJ literally got fucked so hard in a 6-1 minority, robbed king </3

So we merge, woooo! Numbers are Absol, Brian, Christian, Clair, John and I vs Barbra, Billy, Erik, Kyle, Livingston and then Josh/Harry/Hufus sorta in the middle.

Christian wins immunity and sends Erik to Ghost Island, effectively putting us in an 8-6 minority this vote as opposed to 8-7.

Billy and I ALWAYS want to work together in games, but it never works, but we are hoping THIS time we can have a like cross-side alliance and it work. So he can build trust, I tell him about my idol. Partial regret but oh well!

So initially Clair wants to vote Billy. I cannot have this as he is a good ally for me and a source of information, which I tell my side. I then push BARBRA, with reasoning we could get Harry/Hufus/Josh, though I was unsure at this point - just Josh HAD told me Barbra was one person he wanted gone soon early merge.

Harry and Hufus agree, Josh said he would if they were. That SUPPOSEDLY puts us 9-5 majority. Hufus then says he’s flipping back, Harry says he’s sticking. Josh is at work and his phone died so unfortunately I’m just not gonna know what he is doing. I TRUST Harry that he will vote Barbra. My key issue is Josh and Billy are like on the ‘other side’ and know about my idol, but I HONESTLY don’t think they’d lie to me. Josh and I seem stronger than ever before after *THAT* night with the tie between Joshbb17 and I. So I really really do trust him. Sometimes loyalty can be too much, and I guess we will see, but yeah hahah.

So I’ve GOT my idol, and considered getting our 6 to split votes like 4 Barbra 2 someone else like maybe Kyle, and play idol on Absol, but nah we are just piling all on Barbra and hoping for the best. When the vote tied between Clair and Tina, Josh told me he does not want to lose his last chance due to a rock draw, hence he flipped, so I have told him it’s 7-6 minus his vote, and that he can tie it or make it 8-6. I TRUST my side and just hope no one messes this up, it WILL also be interesting to see if Absol actually receives their votes. Josh told me he didn’t want to do Absol and tried doing Brian but it didn’t seem to work, so Brian is another possibility, and I just do not want to waste this idol.

I will be voting BARBRA tonight. We never spoke until she messaged me asking why I was targeting her, which I just threw off as if it wasn’t my idea lmaoooo. I’m trusting I’ll be safe tonight. I personally don’t see Billy/Hufus/Josh in particular voting me or letting it go in silence, and I don’t honestly think it’ll go to rocks, so hopefully all is good. Just hoping for MAJORITY. I’ll feel very bad tbh if Absol leaves, but it’s a risk we just have to take right now I feel.
1614 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Clair (haycsclair) Confessional EP:14
CONFESSIONAL:  So I really wanted Billy to be voted out tonight. I think him and Livingston are super tight that they won't vote each other out. Plus he seems the glue that keep everything together in the other side. The thing is I don't have numbers to do it.  Tonight the vote is between Absolita and Barbra. I'm leaning more on voting Absolita out because I know he's tight with Christian. I still need to figure out what I'm gonna do.
1614 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Hufus (Hufus) Confessional EP:14
Honestly Barbra is fucking annoying like this bitch thinks she’s the HOT SHIT and she’s bossing everyone around and calling people c***ts or annoying when things dont go her way and its simply ENFURIATING i just cant deal with her anymore, but I also dont want to blow up my IN DA MIDDLE spot so soon, but i might have to “So ofc i should be concerned” wait a minute u fucking asshole we all should be concerned we’re all vulnerable ITS NOT A reason for u to be ignorant or impolite
Or to throw a hissy fit
Yes i know you’re in the hot seat and if god exists ull probably go home but then AGAIN its not an excuse for u to be like dat i just cant She’s acting so PARANOID that im starting to think that her advantage might actually be an idol, or that the “legacy advantage” that she claimed to have could be used at this tribal instead of f13 as she said And she’s undecided as to use now or later
1614 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Honestly i had my chance and it wouldve been iconic, but kind of a flashy move, if i had voted Barbra out after all and made the plan backfire LMAO but besides burning a lot of bridges w the people on my side, i realized she reassure me she’d still have my back and she’s weary about the OG tortuga in our alliance AND she’s way more of a threat/target than I am, so i didnt follow through w my plan after all
Good thing Clair didnt miss jury cause she’s been rly misunderstood in the game and i think i was one of the few who had her back during the controversial votes that had to do w her, so!
1614 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
okay ben my mind is going insane right now im making two different planes as to whats happening tomorrow in the challenge:  - if someone on our side wins, ill plead my case to the alliance chat and ask to be sent to Ghost Island just cuz 1) we’d still have the votes anyway 2) it’d be one advantage on our side instead of theirs. But more like 1) i wouldnt have to vote and compromise myself (more) w any sides 2) its an advantage i can have on MY SIDE when the bitches try to flip on me.  If they act like “mmmm no” or feed me w some bs then all hell breaks loose cause i will break some necks im not even joking, itd be a clear cut rsn for me to be unapologetic and FLIP.   - if someone on their side wins, my hands will be tied cause idt i could convince them to send me there as it’d be easier to get me to flip than the others. So i would have to compromise my spot and take some risks, which basically would be telling Christian who to play his idol for and still vote w my side as it’d tie even if I didnt (makeup)
1614 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
**CLAIR GETS 15TH**
1614 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Josh (sergeant) Confessional EP:15
Confessional #1 ---------------------- So I have made another merge!! It's a great feeling!. Those last couple rounds before the merge were tough, having to vote out two allies in Joshbb and Tina was really hard. But I felt it was what I needed to do. This whole season has been 2 sides fighting against each other, and this merge is no different. I have my core alliance with the "neat ladies" Erik, Ethan, Billy and Harry. And then the side thing with Barbara, Kyle and Livingston, plus Ethan, Billy, and myself. We also have had Hufus joining us in voting. Against everyone else. James, Clair, John, Christian, Brian and Absolita. The plan, so I thought was to vote out Absol. But everyone whom I thought I was allied with lied to me and voted out Clair (who I was pretty close with). I am super bummed about that, cause I thought we had a good thing going. And to be the only one not told stings. But I get why, they knew I had flipped and been talking with Clair. so it make sense. But now I need to find out who lead that charge of excluding me, which I have a feeling I know who it was. And they need to go soon.
So I have to be really careful how I play this. I want to make a move and get out those I don't trust completely. Mainly being Barbara, Kyle and Livingston. But I need to be careful how I do it lol. I really trust Erik, Harry, James, John, and Ethan. So I am wondering if we can put something together and just flip back and forth lol
1614 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kyle12212) Confessional EP:15
Im more nervous going into tonight than I have ever been this season. I know for a fact I'm getting votes, that's never a great feeling. I've been doing the best I can so far, and the people on the other side just don't feel connected to me. Which is fair, but I've been doing my best to talk to these people, specifically Absol and James, in which James ignores me and Absolita gives very little information. I've talked to Christian and Brian premerge but I know there isn't really a point, they're so blatantly against me, of course I'm not gonna talk to you. I haven't spoken a word to John, but to be fair I'm not sure anyone has outside his alliance. It sucks that I know I'm receiving votes, and I did my best to try and convince Absol and James to put the target on someone else, but it didn't seem to work at all. So now all I had left was my alliance who was struggling to come up with a name, since Seth was set on voting Josh out for some reason. It's so annoying that with my life on the line, he wants to be the sole vote for Josh just because he voted Tina and Joshbb. Like, are you kidding. I like Seth a lot, we've been together this whole time, but come on. You're gonna risk someone flipping and giving them numbers just to make a statement? That's not how this game works, you cannot do that. And instead of just screwing himself, that could screw me too. So I talked to Seth and (hopefully) convinced him to vote Absolita tonight, which was who the group finally decided on, rather than Josh, and saving him for an easy vote at the fast forward. I'm really hoping everyone stays loyal, and I can pull though this week, as I don't have nearly as many relationships as Seth does. Which is why the other side seems to be voting me, so if its a tie tonight, my game could be over.
1614 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Christian (Christian_) Confessional EP:15

1614 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
James (J2999) Confessional EP:15
Last vote was frustrating. Harry, Hufus and Josh all said they were voting with us and then went on not to.

Josh was blindsided by them like he was told to vote Absol whilst the rest did Clair, meaning he unfortunately kinda shot many of us as like now we're sorta 8-6 in numbers, though he is voting with them tonight apparently.

BARBRA won immunity, and sent Hufus to Ghost Island. See this is now frustrating, as they have the numbers period so they can like ensure they keep claiming any last advantages/idols from Ghost Island.

My initial plan is honestly to try that David vs Goliath split minority vote blindside they performed on John. As like the other side would be stupid to not vote Christian when he's clearly the strongest.

They are telling us the vote is ABSOL. Josh did, Billy did. Josh could easily have just been lied to again. BILLY however I'm supposed to be honest with and vice versa, so like I'm really confused if he will be telling the truth or not.

There was a point Barbra wanted us to vote Josh, though I do feel this could partially just to be like so if we played an idol it would be the guy on the bottom of the 8/9, Josh, who got voted out.

So ultimately we went with the split. On Ethan and Kyle. Absol, Brian and Christian are doing Ethan, and John and I are voting Kyle. I'm being honest with Billy and telling him I'm voting Kyle! Because I'd rather Ethan leave, hence he is receiving majority.

By attempting this plan it guarantees I have to play my idol. TO MY KNOWLEDGE it'll be either Absol or Christian who leaves, but like I don't know, I think they'd perhaps be stupid to assume we have another idol when it would have been played on Absol last round if we did? Granted the merge idol could have been found but yeah.

I vote KYLE tonight. Last vote I told him we had majority if he did Barbra and he said ok - even though I knew he wouldn't actually do it! and he lied, so I'm just FINE to vote him, even if he is not the whole target!

I WILL be playing my idol tonight. Who on? Stay tuned! I definitely think any of our 5 could leave tonight in all honesty, simply blindside Josh and not tell him then cut mE? Seems possible. I asked chatzy to tell me if they were telling the truth about the plan about voting
Absol, and it said NO. So I have to hope they are doing CHRISTIAN. Us splitting was OUR best move, I worry it won't pay off, I worry it might backfire as with Hufus on Ghost Island, he is one of my few ties on that side to reduce my chances of being voted, but hey I guess we will see and ultimately take it on the chin. I tried, I tried.
1614 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
**ABSOLITA GETS 14TH**
1614 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kyle12212) Confessional EP:16
So I step onto Ghost Island and my challenge was very predictable based on what I've heard from members of my alliance. I had to look for a Gen 1 player, and with the help of my alliance, I was able to get this *holds up idol* This idol is not a fully functional one, however, as it only negates half of my votes. Not the most ideal idol, but it can be useful in different ways. I can use it to spook the other side into thinking I have an idol when in reality I can only negate half of their votes, that could sway them into targeting someone else in fear of it being played. I feel like this is something that the longer I keep it, the more advantageous it becomes. Yeah if I get a lot of votes in the near future it could negate a lot of votes, but I think this will become more useful when its a closer vote or a messy one. We'll have to see when it will come into play, but Im glad I have it. I have a secured spot in the final 12 (crazy), and hopefully my alliance sticks together and takes out James/Christian/Brian, which would be HUGE. Then we have the fast forward next round and Josh should be one of the easiest votes of the season. But whatever happens is fine with me, I feel like I am in a good position, which I have been throughout the season. Hopefully they don't see me as a UTR threat before its too late, I'm waiting for the numbers to whittle down before I strike, and I don't trust James, Christian, Brian, Josh, and John, so I'd be fine with seeing all of them go honestly. I'm still using Seth as a meat shield, and I plan on continuing once the other side is out of the equation. Seth is calling all the shots right now, and that's going to rub people the wrong way soon enough. Just gotta make sure he survives until I don't need a shield anymore. Hopefully everything goes well with the vote tonight, and if everything works out, in 24 hours i'll be sitting in the final 11!
1614 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
James (J2999) Confessional EP:16
Unfortunately I misplayed my idol and poor Absol was a victim. Ugh I struggled to trust Billy after he had lied to me the previous vote, and though Josh told me they were doing Absol, they left him out when Clair was booted so was easily possible to happen again.

So, Ethan wins immunity and sends Kyle to Ghost Island. Brian, Christian, John and I truly feel sorta screwed.

Barbra comes to us with a plan to vote like I don’t even know honestly, but yeah don’t really buy it.

Erik then comes with us with the knowledge that they are planning to split 4-4 on Christian and myself. He says he’d vote Hufus with us, making it 5-4-3. Josh also tells me about the split, and when he tells me he would if Erik would, and I tell him Erik is down, so is he! Apparently Harry was against doing it, but yeah.

Billy also informs me of the 4-4 split, so this DOES make me content as I can trust Josh and Billy as despite being opposite sides they informed me.

So when Erik and Josh are both open to flip, we are just gonna go with the voting Hufus, intending for the vote to be 6-3-3 and a blindside.  At this rate I will truly vote anyone from that side except Josh or Billy to keep me and my minority allies safe.

SO my vote was for Hufus. I LOVE Hufus. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him he truly is amazing, but it HAD to be done. I was told he was 1 of the 4 voting me. Billy, Harry, Josh and Seth supposed to be the 4 Christian votes. Erik, Ethan, Hufus and Livingston the 4 me votes. With the plan for Christian to leave in the tie.

At tribal, Barbra played her LEGACY advantage which was PERFECT as it became useless literally. And Hufus subsequently left blindsided as the flip OCCURRED (cheers to Josh and Erik kings) and now going into Fast Forward night, numbers are almost 6-6. Like Brian, Christian, Erik, John, Josh and I vs Barbra, Billy, Ethan, Harry, Kyle and Livingston.

I’d gladfully go to rocks for any of my side, we are desperate and no point throwing away our chance at majority. I got rocked out in my previous stint in Ben’s, my only time being rocked out, so touchwood history wouldn’t repeat itself! Though Harry could flip I guess, we will see!
1614 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Josh (sergeant) Confessional EP:16
Confessional #2 ---------------------------- So this last round was a nightmare. Seth, after saying we were okay now. Wanted to vote me out!! But thankfully Harry, Erik and Ethan (I think) had my back. And I am still in this game! but know I know that Seth is after me, which means it's time to come for him. Think thing is, that everyone is still so scared of Brian/James/ Christian as a trio they won't make a move until Christian is gone. So right now it looks like the plan is to split the votes and take Christian out this time. And then in the fast forward, when Seth can't use his legacy advantage, we vote Seth out. So I think it's gonna work out for me and hopefully we can get Seth before he gets me.  The hard part for me right now, is I want to play with James, but he's so tightly aligned with Christian and Brian that people don't want to work with him. But I think once we get through tonight we can actually start playing this game for real. Ideally I would like to see James go far into this game with me, cause I know he has my back. But it's looking like I have a good thing going with Harry and Erik, and possibly Ethan too.
1614 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
**HUFUS GETS 13TH + BRIAN GETS 12TH**

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!