This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S15 Singapore - All Winners [Confessionals]

Topic » S15 Singapore - All Winners..

1590 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Brandon (brandonrichie) Confessional EP:8
So like... wow...

I probably played the biggest part in Brandan going home, even though I didn't vote for him. When Brandan made the mistake of trusting me enough to tell me he wanted Chris out, I IMMEDIATELY went and told Chris. From there, it was pretty easy to convince the rest of these people to vote for Brandan. I know that Chris is an extremely dangerous player and probably is not looking out for me as much as I would like to believe, but I do think he likes me enough to keep me around for a while, especially after I told him all of that information. Brandan, on the other hand, was pretty much useless to me in this game. He's unreliable, unpredictable, and kind of annoying to be in an alliance with. Plus, he's not really threatening, and at this point in the game I NEED to surround myself with shields due to the villainous perception that everyone has of me. I need to make sure that there are bigger targets to take out than me, which is going to be a tricky thing to pull off.

I think I messed up voting for Mike. I was horrified that Brandan had an idol and would vote me off (and potentially even do so with Mike and David). I'd heard that Brandan had thrown me under the bus to Stoner right before the vote, which was useless as I had already done the same to him several hours before and won his trust first. I had also heard that Mike had been trying to unite everyone but me against Dylan, which I was not cool with. I needed a backup plan just in case Brandan had an idol or Mike passed him one to protect one of my closest allies, and I don't really feel bad for voting Mike just because he's so shady. He's my #1 target at this point, but I need to be careful moving forward. I'm going to work really hard to convince him that I was tricked into believing that Mike didn't like me and wanted me out, but that's going to be really hard. At this point Dylan and I are the only ones who have voted for him this game, which means he'll likely be coming for us soon.

I'm praying that the swap goes well. Every single swap so far has been pretty bad for me, and I've had to work my ass off to make sure that I receive no votes, screwing over several people along the way (Eoin, Patrick, and now Brandan). I just want ONE swap where I'm completely safe and able to relax until merge. But knowing my luck in this game, I'll be on a tribe with Mike, Newz and David just because why not. Ugh. We'll see..
1590 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Dylan (DBWs) Confessional EP:8
So where we last left off in that glorious video confessional (featuring deathlyavocado), I had began to formulate some plan to get Mike out with Eric and Brandon. However, that all came down to 2 people, David or Jacob, possibly doing it. Jacob was very much wanting to get rid of Brandon at first, or David, while David was more up in the air. Eric felt like David wasn't going to actually go Mike, and it would be too risky to try to pull that off. So instead, we had to think of some vote plan.

In the middle of Eric and I drawing 700 plans, while Eric was in like 8 different alliance chats (he is insane in this game I love him so much), Brandon had revealed some big info to Chris. Chris must have let the camera dip a bit and once Brandon saw Chris's bare nipple he was completely in a trance. He told Chris that Brandan had been planning to get Chris out, trying to assemble and army of Brandon/me/David for being on the bottom, and Eric because he is doing really well and had like everyone's trust. All the while, I'm trying to hint to Chris that his name has been brought up in an attempt to steer him away from Brandon/David and onto someone like Brandan. However, when he was told by Brandon, he quickly freaked out to Eric and Mike, and we knew we had a mess on our hands.

At this point, we just had to do damage control, as Eric/I did our best to convince Jacob/Chris Brandan had to go. Mike had been pushing my name, but I pitched it that I didn't know who said my name, and that Brandan coulda been the one. That way, Chris and I could unite against the one true evil! What this ended up doing what really getting everyone against Brandan, and it was an open and shut case.

Then Mike got another idea, we both attempted to get the other before, and failed, so now we were going after each other's allies. He went for Brandon, trying to get David/Brandan/Eric with him, and then hopefully Chris/Jacob. Chris wasn't willing to budge, and neither was Jacob, as Brandan was clearly after Chris and it had been confirmed by a lot of people. He had been pushing hard while everyone else was being subtle, and it was his downfall. Right before the vote, Brandon/I went back and forth, and then back and forth again, on whether we should split votes. There was a possibility Brandan had the Punggoll idol, and with both our names, we didn't take any chances, and wrote down Mike's name. He wasn't too happy about it, and it didn't need to be done, but it's fine.

After that whole thing we swapped again! I got on a tribe with BOTH Jacob and Will, the two who can carry a tribe. Then ofc, we get the one thing they aren't amazing at, endurance. We end up losing because we all went to bed like 6 hours before the other tribe, and now I'm stuck on a tribe with Brandon, Newz, Will, Jacob, Austin, and Kolby. Kolby has been very inactive this game, and if he doesn't get on, he's likely getting the boot. However, if he does get online, apparently Newz is attempting a play at Jacob or I. I'm gonna lay low for now, I know Will/Jacob are close and Brandon has my back, and Brandon is also close with Kolby. Right now I think that covers me relatively well, oh and also Lexie gave me the Bedok idol because I was paranoid that Newz and Will both have idols and some shit may go down. I don't know if I will use it (I honestly think Imma get voted out with it) but if I do, it will primarily be defensive, as Lexie/Eric likely need the idol if they go to tribal.
1590 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Stoner (Gaiaphagee) Confessional EP:8
https://youtu.be/hvx-MLX-SZ8
1590 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Brandon (brandonrichie) Confessional EP:8
This season is a war. A first glance at the voting records might make it seem like there is little-to-no strategizing going on (which honestly is true for some people), but the reality is that soooo much is happening behind the scenes.

Going from last round into this tribal, it's clear that things are starting to heat up. Dylan, Eric and I were really interested in making a move against Mike, but we eventually had to call it off after realizing that we didn't have enough numbers. And now that I'm on a tribe with his best buddy, Newz, I know that a shot needs to be taken. I'm pretty confident that Newz has an idol (and I suspect Mike has one as well), and it would just be so perfect to stab him in the back when he least expects it. The only problem is, well... Kolby.

Kolby and I have been good friends for a while. Then All Stars II happened, and that bond was severely damaged. But a year has passed and we've kept in touch, and I do believe that he has my back at least a little bit. I know he's a snake and I don't trust his mind, but I do trust that he is incentivized to keep me. But Kolby has been MIA for the past few days, which puts a huge damper on what could be happening on this tribe. Newz and Austin both approached me and asked me to help them blindside Dylan, which I obviously agreed to. Nobody needs to know how close I am to Dylan and Lexie just yet. But they are convinced that we would need Kolby's vote to pull this off, which can't happen if he stays offline.

On the other side of things, Dylan and I really want to blindside Newz. And while I don't think Kolby would be down for this even if he were to come back to us, him coming back would still help us do this for a few reasons. First, it potentially gets Jacob and Will's votes off of him and could redirect them to someone else (both told me that they would be interested in making a move). If I were able to convince both Jacob and Will that taking out Newz is a good thing for them while also convincing Austin and Newz that I'm down to take out Dylan, we could easily take Newz out and he wouldn't see it coming.

The game is a standoff right now. Nobody wants to spill any information out of fear that Kolby won't come back and it'll all be for nothing. Everybody is hungry to make a move. It's hilarious to me that Kolby, someone who has been completely irrelevant so far, has so much power. He's either going to come back and allow a blindside to happen, or he's going to stay away and be the sole reason why he goes home.
1590 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
**KOLBY GETS 15TH**
1590 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (EM002) Confessional EP:9
First, I just want to apologize for the lack of confessionals lately, but I’ve had some very hectic rounds where I couldn’t stop and write about them. So, I’m doing now!

When I left off, I was worrying about Sembawang 3.0, and the potential idol plays that could have occurred there. However, when it came time to vote, Bryan and JB were voted off unanimously, and any potential idol plays died there. Oh well, maybe next swap? Well, this next swap was special because Ben decided it to would be a Double Tribal Council AND that that would count as two rounds, so we would swap immediately afterward.

I got to stay in Bedok, which now became Bedok 4.0 along with Dylan, so that part was perfect. I got swapped with Brandon, which like it wasn’t awful, but he and I hadn’t worked together yet, so that was daunting. We also got Stoner and Jacob, both people I had worked with in the past before, and Stoner was with me on OG Sembawang, so that I felt was a good start. However, I hadn’t swapped with Jacob yet, so our current game relationship was nonexistent, which I worried about going forward. David was also swapped to this tribe, so he was a giant question mark coming into this swap. Finally, I swapped with both Mike and Brandan, whom I had an alliance with that was created on day one. Mike was the person I was looking to target this tribal just because of all his connections all over the game. Overall, the swap seemed to be a good, solid tribe that I was happy with. Of course, with it being a double tribal, I already knew that I was not going to win immunity with the beasts on this tribe. On top of that, I couldn’t give it my all in the immunity challenge because of prior commitments.

When the challenge rolled around, Jacob wins immunity for my tribe, which was expected. This meant that it was time to get to work on making sure the vote was not me. A few minutes after the challenge was over, I get told that Brandon and David have some sort of beef, which makes them the easy votes for this round. People decide taking out David is the simpler move, so he becomes the first person to be suggested as the vote. Everyone finds out about this situation, and with fear of idols, people begin to come up with alternate plans. The first plan that is created is mine and Dylan's idea of trying to get rid of Mike. This plan required us getting three additional votes to come at Mike, but the trickiest part was that we had to choose three people that would not say a word about the plan because Mike could have the Punggol idol. Dylan and I decided that for that plan to work, we would have to talk with people and test the waters and suggest the vote 1-2 hours before the vote off to avoid leakage. Meanwhile, Mike, Brandan, and I went on call to discuss the tribal, and we started discussing the tribe dynamics. Mike began saying that Stoner and Jacob were close and would likely vote together. He also mentioned how close Brandon and Dylan were. Knowing this, Brandan and Mike both wanted to flip the vote in a way where we three had the control of the vote. Brandan started suggesting Stoner as the person we should vote off, and Mike immediately shuts it down, saying that Stoner has too many connections to get a majority. This was when Mike began to slowly push for a Dylan vote off. Brandan was slightly pushing back on the idea, so I decided to push back some more. Brandan had to leave, so Mike took the opportunity to convince me about the Dylan vote off. He didn’t need to convince me much because I was all ears. I wanted to see what Mike’s plan was so that Dylan and I could figure out a counter attack that could potentially blindside Mike. When Mike began explaining his plan, he just wanted a 6-2 vote off for Dylan with Brandon/Dylan voting off David. I approved of the plan, and Mike went to talk to Stoner to see how he felt about it. Stoner replied, saying he didn’t think Jacob would agree to vote off Dylan because they were close. This made Mike reth
When Mike began explaining his plan, he just wanted a 6-2 vote off for Dylan with Brandon/Dylan voting off David. I approved of the plan, and Mike went to talk to Stoner to see how he felt about it. Stoner replied, saying he didn’t think Jacob would agree to vote off Dylan because they were close. This made Mike rethink his entire plan because he now realized that Dylan had connections with other people.

The next plan that was set in motion was Stoner’s. His was very simple, and not much to it, he wanted Brandon to get voted off. He had been talking to people and realized that Brandon had connections everywhere, which threatened Stoner. Mike pushed back because he wanted Dylan’s head no matter the consequences. As a result, Stoner dropped his plan for the night and, Mike and I went back into a call with Brandan to continue the talk. It was here when Brandan came up with plan number four. Brandan was looking to vote out Stoner for unknown reasons (I never asked him because I didn’t care), and even though Mike had shut it down, Brandan tried to get it to be Stoner once again. His plan consisted of letting Brandon/David vote for each other, Dylan voting David, and Jacob/Stoner voting Dylan (since that’s what Mike was suggesting), and we vote off Stoner. This would allow a 3-2-2-1 split vote with Stoner getting the boot. This idea was horrible, and since Mike really wanted to get rid of Dylan, he shut this down again. Brandan just gave up and left the call, and we decided we would talk about it more in the morning.

While these plans were being created, I was making sure I was having conversations with everybody, so that I could test the waters on the Mike blindside. I talked with Jacob, David, Brandon, and Stoner privately about the game. I managed to get a solid connection going with David and Brandon just because I was being myself and being honest about everything (minus my thoughts on the vote). By the end of the night, I felt I was tight with both, and felt any conversations about my name being thrown around wouldn’t have occurred without my knowledge. The most important conversation of the night for me came in the form of Brandon. At around 3 AM, Brandon and I were just discussing life when we circled back to the game, and I told him I was very worried about idols being played. One thing leads to another, and Brandon comes up with the idea that we should vote off Mike (with a slight nudge from me). I was worried that the plan had been spilled way too early, and that Mike could find out and the whole thing would have been demolished. By the end of the night, no plan had been created, and it would all revolve around the morning/afternoon shenanigans.
1590 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (EM002) Confessional EP:9
I woke up early in the morning so that I could be available for all the game chat from the very beginning. This allowed me to create a tighter bond with David since he wasn’t going to available due to work, so I was able to talk to him more and be more open (without revealing my plan). I also used this time to feel Jacob out on the idea of voting off Dylan to see how loyal he is to Dylan. Fortunately, Jacob ran straight to Dylan to let him know that Dylan was in danger because I seemed down to vote for him. Dylan and I had a good laugh about this, and it made us more confident that Jacob would not flip on Dylan. A little bit after, Stoner comes online, and we just start going back and forth between doing what Mike wants and want we want (without me revealing anything). After some time, we decide that we trust Jacob, and a group chat is created called “RSF g0d$” to discuss more the vote. Unfortunately, this group doesn’t do much because it was too early in the day, and nobody was online to discuss actual plans. Brandon wakes up and we continue our talk from last night being further convinced that Mike should be who we should vote off, which is amazing news for me. So, Brandon tells me that we can pull in Dylan, so another chat is created called “Fuck This Tribe”. Dylan and I now had our first confirmed vote for Mike, which meant we needed two more to have a majority. This chat slowly became my most popular chat because I could be the most honest with it. We all knew what we wanted, and it was just an issue of getting the votes.

Eventually, Brandan wakes up, and we begin to talk about his Stoner plan again. This time, he lets me know that Dylan and Brandon are on board voting out Stoner, so he says we have five guaranteed votes for Stoner to go. Obviously, I knew this was never going to happen, so I tried to tell him that it’s likely not true, but he doesn’t want to listen. He then brings this up on our alliance chat with Mike to discuss it further. Mike says the same thing I said, but Brandan is insistent about this plan. He says we should fake being on board voting out David so that everyone thinks that David will be the vote, while we three votes off Stoner (sound similar?). We finally agree to the new plan and begin to talk about how we need to keep all the lies hush hush and make sure none of the “sides” figure out our lies. Brandan leaves extremely happy with his performance and feels like he’s sitting in the best spot and will not be voted off.

Meanwhile, Brandon shares screenshots with Stoner about his conversation with Brandan about him wanting to vote out Stoner and Stoner begins to freak out. Stoner goes immediately to Mike, who tells me about Stoner knowing, and suddenly, Brandan’s entire plan falls apart. It is now time to do major damage control with Stoner to make sure he knows I knew nothing about this, and that I immediately shut down Brandan’s idea of voting him off. As soon as this goes down, another plan is created to just vote off Brandan. Brandan opened his mouth and was now in the most danger of being voted off. These events made it almost impossible to garner two more votes for Mike, so I tried to get just one vote for Mike by going after David. However, as soon I messaged David, he began talking about the same things Mike had just informed me of five minutes ago. At that point, I knew David was under Mike’s spell, and I could not risk David running to Mike about the plan (even though David said he trusted me the most). Due to this, the plan to vote off Mike was sadly abandoned (but not forgotten). We all decided to vote out Brandan and finish the tribal as a unanimous vote. However, Mike was still looking for people to vote off Dylan until I flat out told him that it wasn’t going to happen. After much explaining, Mike finally gave up on his plan, and we all voted off Brandan. Due to fear of idols, and just wanting to show Mike that’s a prick, Brandon and Dylan threw their votes at him. At the end Due to fear of idols, and just wanting to show Mike that’s a prick, Brandon and Dylan threw their votes at him. At the end of the tribal, Brandan was voted off by a vote of 5-2-1 (with Brandan voting Stoner).

Overall, the tribal was insane and extremely messy. I was the only name (apart from Jacob) that was never brought up to be the vote, and I was the person on every single side dictating the vote. This was my tribal, and I owned it. During various points, I feared that I would end up with the most backlash (especially with Mike) because I was in everyone’s ear telling them I was with them. Coming out of that tribal, my social connections with everyone have increased exponentially, and I feel like most of them really trust me. Of course, with a swap around the corner, anything can and will change.
1590 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
David (DavidM7) Confessional EP:9
Long time no see and a lot to catch up on.

We last left off with Ray coming for me but obviously that did not work out well for him. We then saw a heavy amount of dead space because I didn’t go to tribal and I was super busy so I really don’t have anything to say about the game until the Maladus vote rolls around. I guess it’s important to note that I got close to both Mike and Lexie sure that dead space of immunity so that’s always fun.

Anywho, the Maladus vote is wheee things really picked up. I had kinda got in a small argument with Brandon Richie in the main chat which apparently meant that he and I HAD to vote each other. Obviously the two of us knew that wasn’t a real option so we went on call to figure shit out. I still don’t like the guy, like at all, but I recognized it wasn’t my best move to get rid of him there because it would have meant I would become a bigger target. I did manage to get really close to Eric during this cycle so he and I are pretty tight as it stands. Unfortunately, the votes fell on Maladus and there was not a whole lot we could do about it so he got voted out. Dylan and Brandon covering their asses in case of an idol is whatever tbh so I really don’t give a damn

This tribal is gonna be a bit different because Chris, Lexie, Eric and I are all in a chat to get Joe out which is the ideal move this tribal BUT Mike is off doing his own thing to try and get Lexie out which just complicates the whole process. Meanwhile I’m having to sweet talk Joe and Joey to attempt and keep them off my scent. If someone plays an idol I don’t wanna have any votes on me so that doesn’t come into play at all. I’m hoping they all vote Eric or some shit like that because I really am taking on the anybody but me strategy. I just need to get past this tribal and get a lucky swap and BAM I made merge just like that. Hopefully all goes well
1590 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Joe (jharrin7887) Confessional EP:9
fuck this man
i am so getting voted off
1590 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
**JOE GETS 14TH**
1590 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Austin (Webly) Confessional EP:10
Honestly, no swap at this point would have been good for me. Every tribe is a mess. There are many great players left. The swaps have made creating strong allies infinitely harder. Everyone is connected to everyone. It's hard to make a single strong connection.

There are two people that I trust almost wholeheartedly. Those are Eric and Brandon. I don't think either are coming for me or would have a motive to do so. I feel comfortable telling them anything. I feel similarly pretty good with David and Sydney. I think I could work with anyone in the cast if I really needed to, but those four are the ones I feel best about.

With this vote on the newest (and final) iteration of Bedok, it's a clusterfuck. I think Lexie, Dylan, and Newz are all extreme threats. Each honestly needs to go. That's the that on that. Each could even have an idol too. There are at least 3 idols in play. This tribal could go very badly for me because I don't have an idol. Yet, I don't think anyone is going after me... at least right now. Dylan and Lexie are paired together. I talked to both about the vote, and both mentioned wanting to go for Eric. To David, that was a red flag. But Lexie and Dylan mentioned the same things to David and Newz. It'd be weird if they were lying to all 3 of us about it. Newz and David and I want to break up Lexie and Dylan. But I also see the benefit in siding with Lexie and Dylan. That's why I think Eric is really the deciding factor in who goes. Eric wants to go after Newz rather than Lexie and Dylan. I think that might be the better idea. Everyone's going to be going for Lexie and Dylan at merge anyway. People just attempted it with the last vote. It might make the most sense of my game to go for Newz.

There are a few problems with this though. I have talked shit about Newz to Lexie. I have talked shit about Lexie and Dylan to Newz. If they compare notes, I could be in trouble. One thing though that I feel somewhat confident about is the allyship of David and Eric. I feel like both would indicate if I was going. And I also feel that Newz probably won't want to align with Lexie and Dylan anyway. I mean I also have proof that Newz organized a coalition to literally get them out. He created a group chat. Anything damning he has on me, I could throw him under the bus just as much. Still, I have to be so careful. Eric is confident that Newz has an idol as he believes Chris doesn't have the Sembawang one, and Eric doesn't have it either. I wouldn't want to give Newz alarm about playing the idol going into the vote.

I don't believe that anyone is coming for me. I've made close enough connections to the players. I've been friendly and someone that people want to work with. Still, I'm very wary of this vote, and I know that the vote could turn against me quickly. I just have to have faith in Eric and David. And hopefully, I'll be able to survive this vote. And then, I'd probably have to survive the next one too. Ugh. This game is very difficult.
1590 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (EM002) Confessional EP:10
After the absolute madness that was Brandan’s vote-off, we had another tribe swap. This time, I get swapped with: David, Mike, and Stoner, which we just survived Brandan’s tribal together, so there was some underlying trust there. However, it wouldn’t have been my first choice of people from my previous tribe to swap with. Next, I swap with Lexie for the very first time in this game, and it feels great to have a familiar face to trust, of course, having both Mike and Lexie in the tribe is already enough trouble since they would like to target each other. Also joining me for the first time were Joe, Jojo, and Sydney. With so many people that I had not said a word to all game, I felt in danger from the start. I went from the bad to worse in terms of tribes, and I was frustrated. The other tribe was stacked, which immediately made weary that we would have to go to tribal council both times, and I just hated having to face that. Looking at the tribe list, I knew my best bet at survival would be to target Joe in some way, but I didn’t know what to do to achieve that

The first immunity challenge of the round was an endurance, which filled me up with the hope that we could avoid the first tribal. I knew my fate in the game hung in the balance, and only I could protect myself. I stayed up most of the night with Stoner and Mike, and we killed the challenge. During those late-night hours, Stoner and I began talking about the tribe dynamics, and Stoner let me know that Joe was having alliances with as many people as possible and that Joe was extremely connected with the likes of Sydney/Austin/Jojo. Stoner told me he wanted to try and get rid of Joe, and that was music to my ears. I immediately let him know that I was totally on board with that in the event we lost the challenge, but that we had to focus on winning the challenge first. Furthermore, Stoner created a chat with Mike and me to coordinate better for the challenge, and it also served as an alliance chat for down the road. We brought up the idea of voting out Joe to Mike, and he seemed to be on board. He didn’t say much because it was still early, and we were plotting for a challenge where we would most likely be the victors. In the end, we managed to win the immunity challenge and managed to avoid tribal council for the very first tribal of the new tribes. All talk of strategy died down, but I did mention to Lexie that Joe was a dangerous player, and she agreed that we had to try and get him out. I also had some personal conversations with Sydney that I think helped create a bond that could become useful for the future.

When it was time for the second immunity challenge of the round, Lexie wanted us to throw the immunity challenge to allow Dylan to be safe because he was in more danger than us, so she tried hard to make sure we lost. I was slightly more apprehensive just because I knew that I could potentially be on the chopping block, so I tried to win the challenge. However, none of it was necessary because Brandon completely obliterated all of us during that live challenge. It was a blow out of 5-0, and I found myself going to tribal. With the loss, it was time to campaign to make sure I wasn’t going to get voted out. Since this challenge took place on Christmas Eve, the conversations were very basic, and not much was said. However, since I made Lexie aware that Stoner and I wanted to target Joe, she was on board, and she decided to create a chat with Stoner/David/Lexie/Myself. This chat was used to try and get David on board with the Joe vote without him knowing that it was pre-planned. Meanwhile, I decided this was a good time to speak with Joey since I had zero conversations with him. We didn’t talk much because we were both busy, but we seemed to solidify a connection of sorts, of course, I wasn’t sure how strong it would be considering Stoner’s info of Joe/Jojo/Sydney being close. Since Lexie knew about the plan to vote out Joe, she went looking to Mike for him t
When it was time for the second immunity challenge of the round, Lexie wanted us to throw the immunity challenge to allow Dylan to be safe because he was in more danger than us, so she tried hard to make sure we lost. I was slightly more apprehensive just because I knew that I could potentially be on the chopping block, so I tried to win the challenge. However, none of it was necessary because Brandon completely obliterated all of us during that live challenge. It was a blow out of 5-0, and I found myself going to tribal. With the loss, it was time to campaign to make sure I wasn’t going to get voted out. Since this challenge took place on Christmas Eve, the conversations were very basic, and not much was said. However, since I made Lexie aware that Stoner and I wanted to target Joe, she was on board, and she decided to create a chat with Stoner/David/Lexie/Myself. This chat was used to try and get David on board with the Joe vote without him knowing that it was pre-planned. Meanwhile, I decided this was a good time to speak with Joey since I had zero conversations with him. We didn’t talk much because we were both busy, but we seemed to solidify a connection of sorts, of course, I wasn’t sure how strong it would be considering Stoner’s info of Joe/Jojo/Sydney being close. Since Lexie knew about the plan to vote out Joe, she went looking to Mike for him to be the fifth vote to vote out Joe with Stoner/David/Lexie/Myself. She spilled every detail about what we were thinking and opened completely to Mike, even though they were meant to be gunning for each other. The following day was Christmas, which, as far as I was aware, there was no game talk happening. The vote was due the next day, so surely everything would start getting crazy?
1590 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
When Christmas ended, the game talk resumed immediately. Stoner informs me that Joe was throwing my name around as a potential vote to Mike and Stoner. This information does not surprise just because Joe and I had exchanged a total of zero words to one another since the game started. I tried going to Joey to see if he would spill any information on Joe targeting me, but he acted like he knew nothing. This was when I realized that the bond, I thought I had with Joey was already broken and that I couldn’t rely on him to save me. Since it was late at night, and Mike was not available, no more game talk continued, and we all decided to pick it up in the morning when Mike could be available, since he was looking like the swing vote. I woke up early in the morning to make sure I talked to people, and that I cleared my name as much as possible. Stoner informs me that Joe knows that we are planning to vote for him. The question everyone is thinking is, “How does he know?” and we all conclude that it could just be paranoia from Joe because nobody was talking to him. We all move past that and await Mike’s arrival since he was the only person I had to speak to, so when he finally came online, I let him know of everything that occurred and how Joe was coming for me. Mike told me he wasn’t going to vote me, which implied he was willing to vote Joe. Jojo also messaged me and informed me that he wanted to get rid of Joe and that Joe was spreading my name. Jojo got a nudge from Brandon that he should work with me, but I don’t know how factual that is. Regardless, Jojo caved and had to spill all the information he had from Joe. Unbeknownst to Jojo, the plan to get out Joe was set in motion long ago, and he was just an additional vote. Jojo thought he managed to flip the vote from me onto Joe, which he did, but not before I did the job myself. With Mike and Jojo locked in, Joe was looking to go home by a vote of 6-2, with Sydney being away all day on his road trip.

Meanwhile, Joe and I finally commence our first conversation of the game. We start off running in circles, avoiding the inevitable. He tells me it would SUCK to lose so close to the merge and how he hasn’t heard anything about the vote. I reciprocate the same feelings, and it just feels like the conversation goes nowhere. Joe finally comes out and lets me know that we’re the vote, but that he would be willing to flip on someone else, whomever I wanted. I don’t give a solid answer because I don’t trust him, so he keeps on pushing. I keep deflecting until he spills out, “I heard a rumor that Lexie/Gaia/You are targeting me.” I immediately realize something is up because that is extremely specific. Two minutes later, Lexie informs me that Joe has just shared screenshots from the conversation Lexie had with Mike from Christmas Eve. Mike leaked Lexie’s conversation to Joe to try and flip the vote onto Lexie because he has not forgotten about getting rid of Lexie. By this point, Joe turns the entire script saying that Lexie did this on purpose by saying Joe was voting me out and telling Joe that I was him off. I tell Joe he is right and that we must try to flip the vote. I already know I am not changing my vote, so my goal is to make sure nothing crazy occurs an hour before the vote is meant to be read. Mike acts all dumb when I bring up my conversation with Joe and tells me, “Joe told me someone gave him proof.” Like bitch, I know it was you, so why are you even lying to me right now? If we’re meant to be each other’s #1, why are you lying to me? So, I drop my conversation with Mike and go to Stoner to make sure he knows about all of this, and make sure that Stoner is not flipping. I follow suit with David and then Joey. Everyone says they are locking in Joe, so I feel like the bomb has been defused. Joe is now back on track to being voted out 6-2 like it was previously established. We are done, right? Wrong

The clock strikes 6 PM, and it is time for the votes to be read. Nobody p
1590 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
The clock strikes 6 PM, and it is time for the votes to be read. Nobody plays an idol, which was expected because Joe can only have Punggol’s idea, which is the hardest idol to find. The first vote is Joe. Okay, that’s my vote. Next vote? Joe. Okay, slightly weird that it has been 2 votes Joe and nobody else. Next vote? Joe. Okay, this is even weirder. Next vote? STONER. Wait, what? Stoner? Joe said he was throwing his vote, so maybe he voted Stoner? Next vote? LEXIE. Okay, what the actual fuck? Someone voted Stone, and someone else voted Lexie? What the fuck is happening? By this point, I’m majorly freaking out, and my body begins to shake. Next vote? LEXIE. Next vote? LEXIE. WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?? I am beyond flabbergasted, and I am JUST PRAYING the final vote is for Joe. This last vote must be for Joe. The final vote and person voted off is Joe. Okay, I can breathe again. After trying to regain my breathing, I try to figure out what the fuck just happened in the vote. My initial thoughts are Joe/Sydney/Mike voted Lexie, and either David/Joey flipped to Stoner. My initial guess is David just because we were previously talking about idols and the fact that Joe told him that he had voted for him. So, maybe David threw his vote to protect himself? Mike immediately informs that he voted for Lexie in case of an idol play, but that he meant nothing by it, and that he hopes I still trust him. I mean, what can I say at this point? “No, Mike, you’re a fucking prick for doing this.” So, I just say, don’t worry about it. I go and confront David, but he immediately denies throwing his vote. Lexie is convinced it wasn’t Jojo, so who the fuck was it? Turns out that when Joe got voted off, he went on a rant to everyone that voted him off, and he revealed that JOJO had voted for Stoner. So, apparently, Jojo voted Stoner, but I fail to understand what HE gets from this. That tribal could have been a complete and utter disaster if another vote had been thrown or some shit. Luckily, Lexie survived, and so did the idol. However, with a swap looming, how were our chances of making merge looking? Pretty slim if you ask me.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!