This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SURVIVOR 38 APPS (STRICTLY NONLIVE SEASON)

Topic » SURVIVOR 38 APPS (STRICTLY..

2941 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
For the first time in Gaia's Survivor Series, this season will have ONLY nonlive challenges. I will try to minimize on the spam and flash competitions because let's face it, those fucking suck. All challenges last 24 hours so this is fit for all time zones. Good luck applying!

Username:
Why Should I Pick You?:
Why Do You Want To Play?:
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?:
2941 days 5 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
Username: NewOrleansPelicans
Why Should I Pick You?: Because I am a good player who has fallen on rough stretches lately
Why Do You Want To Play?: Because a non-live season might be the perfect thing to get my career back on track and restore my reputation
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I work at McDonalds, idk, im not an interesting person lol
2941 days 4 hours ago
Rodrigues75
For the first time in Gaia's Survivor Series, this season will have ONLY nonlive challenges. I will try to minimize on the spam and flash competitions because let's face it, those fucking suck. All challenges last 24 hours so this is fit for all time zones. Good luck applying!

Username: Rodrigues75
Why Should I Pick You?: because I am not afraid of making moves
Why Do You Want To Play?: I love survivor group games but sometimes can't make challenges as I'm in a different time zone so this is perfect
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I have played rugby since I was 5 years old and am now 16
2941 days 3 hours ago
nnewman3
Nnewman3
Nick n
I love to have fun
I love group games to callenge myself
I'm an athlete in special olymics Minnesota as 4 time baseball & 2 time undefeated champion
2941 days 3 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Username: rapidsmartypants
Why Should I Pick You?: Because I know how Survivor is done
Why Do You Want To Play?: To test myself on a non-live season. I do okay in live seasons, might as well try a non-live one.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I'm an aspiring photographer and cartoonist.
2941 days 3 hours ago
Renny10
Renny10
Renny
Because im a god and also im a very interesting player so yea key word : interesting :)
Im trynna win my first group game ok.
Im shy to strangers but if i fuck with you im lit asf :)))))
2941 days 3 hours ago
Dane_Williams
Dane_Williams
Dane
Because I make good confessionals, have a lot of experience on tengaged and can win if motivated to try.
You mailed me and I haven't done a survivor group game in a long time. I want to stretch my strategic muscles and play.
I've been to 21 countries in my life so far.
2941 days 3 hours ago
sihz
Username: rly tho? LOL it's sihz (no shit)
Why Should I Pick You?: im strategic and im not afraid of making moves, ever. I'm a cutthroat player, "Hunt or be hunted"
Why Do You Want To Play?: i freaking love this show, and this is basically the only hope i have on this site lol so please pick me.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: im the bills manager of my family, i plan payments and i tell them what to do with their money loool. idk if that makes sense but pick me pls.
2941 days 3 hours ago
cfff
Username: cfff
Why Should I Pick You?: Its always fun to watch me play and I keep thinks interesting.
Why Do You Want To Play?: I wanna play a group game since I havent in awhile and I know u love hosting them!
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: Ive never been on an airplane :p
2941 days 3 hours ago
Glinda

Username: Glinda
Why Should I Pick You?: because I'm entertaining as fuck
Why Do You Want To Play?: because I love survivor
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I can sing and sew
2941 days 3 hours ago
FighterMan
Username: Fighterman
Why Should I Pick You?: you fucked me over in survivor once and u better make up for it.
Why Do You Want To Play?: yes why else would i apply?
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: studying to be an engineer
2941 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
When fighterman can't read questions correctly oop(number four)

Username: Ninjohn
Why Should I Pick You?: I'm a Gemini. Plus, I really want to win :D
Why Do You Want To Play?: I haven't played survivor in so long that I feel this is the best group to come back with.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I've sang the national anthem on tv
2941 days 2 hours ago
Dito
Username: Dito
Why Should I Pick You?: Cause im a badass motherfucker!
Why Do You Want To Play?: Been awhile Since i played a group game and since this is nonlive Ill be able to compete.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I OD'd before.
2941 days 2 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Username: RyanAndrews
Why Should I Pick You?: Because I find it funny how you hate Matt for all his nonlive competitions and now this is all nonlive. But I kinda might understand why..... If thats not the case. Oops. But you should pick me because I am just well. Starting my big break on tg survivor group games. just got 4th in a gg, highest EVER placement, UMG!!
Why Do You Want To Play?: Because you spammed me. And your cool. And this is lke your 38th season. I would of got on blood vs water. But I broke up with bae and he declined. SO FEEEK HIM!
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: My cousin is a famous NZ singer (I am not kidding, I don't shit about these things)
2941 days 2 hours ago
perfectprizetag
Username: perfectprizetag
Why should I pick you? : I can curse in Chinese and in Japanese to other contestants xD
Why do you want to play?: because it's non-live and because u are the sexiest motherfucker alive xx
What is one interesting fact about you in real life?: well I'm 19 and my Boyfriend wants to have sex with me, so RIP MY PUSSY
2941 days ago
Ryan_Jambe
Username: Ryan_Jambe
Why Should I Pick You?: I think I add an extra dynamic to the game. I would say that I would enter the game more of a threat than other players because of my hosting career on Tengaged as well as my familiarity as owner of a popular Roblox game.
Why Do You Want To Play?: I rarely find a decent Survivor group with NON-LIVE challenges :D
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I enjoy composing music and I'm attempting to start up my own record label, shall be amazing, hopefully! :D

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!