This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Greece: Final Tribal Council Day 39

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Greece:..

2942 days 6 hours ago
Jaesus123
Ask the host
2942 days 6 hours ago
lionsden121
tiffany i voted mistik i didn't backstab...i didn't know red was gonna backstab here, i just put my target on mistik and let y'all do what u do
2942 days 6 hours ago
RedWing91
@Tiffany. I said I had a hand in the mergers leaving except Nick. I only went to 2 tribals premerge so I didn't say I had anything to do with most of them leaving. At the first merge tribal I asked who you were thinking you said you didn't know. And I knew that you had something against Issa and that I could get the other side to do that to. And like I said Nick I wasn't even at the tribal cause of the split. And then I had a hand in Molli/you/SAM/Jonas/Corgi. I didn't have anything to do with Greg cause he was medevaced.
2942 days 6 hours ago
mistiksaint
Tiffany they won't tell you because they're still kissing your ass for a jury vote but sorry honey you're not hot shit. You didn't do much of anything. You're bad at this game, you're irrational you're emotional and on the vote you went home you displayed a fundamental misunderstanding of the game survivor where you wanted to split the votes with only 5/9. The only reason you think you "controlled this game" is because you're abysmal and delusional and thus you think you did more than you did, much like Tim you were a mere nuisance to the actual people who called the shots this game however unlike Tim you were disposed of easily. If you were a mastermind, then how did it take literally 1 conversation, less than 10 minutes to destroy your entire game and send you home?
2942 days 6 hours ago
mistiksaint
When a premerge game where more than 4 people were removed for inactivity or breaking rules and 2 of the only actual people to be voted out come back is relevant hmu, thats when you'll be relevant.
2942 days 6 hours ago
lionsden121
i never said i called the shots of this game, i played a laid back game here
2942 days 6 hours ago
RedWing91
Tim and redwing I don't really want to vote for anyof you ... but honestly pls explain to me why should I vote for y'all since both of y'all bacjstabbed me and hurt me cuase I thought we were friends

At the challenge after Molli left was the rope cutting. I gave you the chance to keep yourself safe. And what did you do you cut me. We were in a standoff and you said trust me go I won't cut you and eventually I went and you cut me. Do you remember what I said after you did? I said "Thank you" Cause you got rid of any indecision I might have had. You betrayed me first. I told you I was voting Molli I never pretended otherwise.
2942 days 6 hours ago
lionsden121
i doubt that i even gave a confessional lol
2942 days 5 hours ago
RedWing91
I sent several confessionals. Some I was just trying to be funny. I think I had one that wasn't even game related. I went on about voices in my head and how I should cut people to die my buff red.
2942 days 4 hours ago
mistiksaint
Tbh my confessionals stopped for a while cause Jorge told me someone from the VL was considering using my confessionals against me and telling players in the game what I was saying and when he neither removed them from the VL nor agreed to not post my confessionals in the VL due to privacy I stopped sending them.
2941 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
Well that isn't fair. The point of confessionals is for the host to know what is going on not for the VL to abuse. And if someone in the VL wants to use confessionals they should be removed cause that is exactly what a VL shouldn't be
2941 days 14 hours ago
Sunfire
Jonas, you said someone was doing that. I didn't say they did, I was unaware until you told me. Then the person asked you for forgiveness and said that it never happened because me and him are friends and he doesn't want to ruin my reputation.
2941 days 14 hours ago
Sunfire
6/9 votes
2941 days 14 hours ago
RedWing91
Who hasn't voted yet?
2941 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
lemme guess...greg nick and molli

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!