This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 8: Diary Room

Topic » Week 8: Diary Room

2854 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
See I knew Nick would have m back and I have his to the end.
2854 days 12 hours ago
Archerskyfire
I did choose to nominate Dylan. At the end of the day, I'd trust Niles to have my back but Lezia is a wild card. She already threw Nikki, Julie, and Martin all under the bus and I feel she'd betray me in the end. I feel a lot more confident sticking with the Fourth Element who have had my back from the beginning. If it comes to a point later on I may have to make a bigger move, but right now is not the time
2854 days 12 hours ago
DBWs
Sitting on the block stinks, sitting next to an ally sucks, sitting next to an ally who is a freaking mother? Wouldn't be suprised if I volunteer to go, she shouldn't go against useless me.
2854 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
My two alliance is on the block but the only one who has been my alliance is lezia. Once she is gone. Ill be alone
2854 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
http://33.media.tumblr.com/6351a345904ecad9853f857eb9c0f52e/tumblr_inline_ndgsolTUCa1sbxwx7.gif
Congratulations Nick! You've made sure you end up in jury! Great decision for yourself.. oops I mean your alliance. Let me know how it feels when they burn you, and chuck you out as soon as you're expendable..
2854 days 12 hours ago
bulldoggy559
*Shrugs and laughs a little*
The lack of thought blows my mind... What's the point of an alliance when you can't beat any of them. That is not a good alliance!
2854 days 11 hours ago
iGoddess
The only thing from this whole scenario I knew was coming -- and I tried to change, the only thing that actually annoys me.. and I'm a little shocked by, is Niles. Not like I just handed you an extra week in the house.. thanks for the thank you, ally.
-Rolls her eyes.
2854 days 8 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Yet another fight she persists on getting into... I really do think we'd get along outside of this house but inside I can't stand her. She can't get to me so I'll continue on with ignoring her until she's out the door
2854 days 8 hours ago
DBWs
I really don't understand the arguments, the lines have been drawn for alliances. I understand there being drama but this is just stupid, but hey if that keeps the heat off of me, that's great.
2854 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Im done with everyone. Im done.
2854 days 8 hours ago
bulldoggy559
It surprises me how much of a non-factor these people are. Can we get a better cast next season?
2854 days 7 hours ago
iGoddess
I know Nick is level headed regardless of the decision he made; so it wasn't like him to act out, I felt I needed to check in on him, because I understand the stress of being HOH and all that jazz.
-Looks to the side.
Maybe I should've filtered my sentences a little better.. but it's not like it was bullshit.. ugh I self-sabotage all the time!
2854 days 6 hours ago
Archerskyfire
I'm really glad that Lezia came up to talk to me about what just happened. She probably had to swallow her pride to do that so I was quite impressed. It's really strange, I've been targeting her this week but I feel that we've gotten a lot closer now
2854 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
Maya is a good friend, she doesn't belong in this house. Like Kaysar in big brother 6, such a good heart.. not made for this madhouse.
2854 days 5 hours ago
DBWs
If I were to stay and if it were to be a double eviction, I'm not sure what I'd do. I'm on the bottom of either alliance most likely, so do I go with the minority alliance in hopes of going further or the 'house' alliance in hopes I can find some cracks and it give me some time? That's a lot to think about...

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!