This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 8: Diary Room

Topic » Week 8: Diary Room

2853 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
I could go into jury without a punch, but let's face it the trio will find something to argue with me about. It's all they do.. so I've decided to keep my talking to the eviction speech, and then the interview with J-Chen. Some peace and quiet will do me just fine in my last day in this madhouse.
2853 days 17 hours ago
IceQueen2
Todays the eviction and as long as everyone has heads on their shoulders Mama Lezia should be sent to the Jury house. If theres a double eviction I have no idea what I'm going to do but it needs to be something big since I can never win competitions. Whenever this happens I have some big decisions to make
2853 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
Once i enter. Those little sheeps shut up when i walking in -roll eyes- can you like stop that i know you guys are working together even if im in the background i see everything
2853 days 15 hours ago
iGoddess
The waiting for eviction is just torture.. I rather get this over and done with, like a bandaid.
-Sighs satisfied.
Less than half of the cast are actually playing big brother, kinda sad.. sorry you have do see your number 1 pick go to jury, America.
2853 days 14 hours ago
Why is it, every tom in talking 1 on 1 with someone, Maya always decides to grace me with her fucking prescense. She's always just 'there' and it's annoying, and so is her whining. I was going to not go after Niles or Maya in upcoming weeks, but Maya's making it way too hard. Like chill out, you're doing too damn much.
https://67.media.tumblr.com/ca79f6eadd4ba7807282cecc28693936/tumblr_obezizQHz71ryc0jzo5_250.gif
2853 days 14 hours ago
(( time i'm** ^ ))
2853 days 10 hours ago
iGoddess
Kso, one last entry before I'm off to jury.. it's shameful being part of this season, I guess you're going to have your handful of flops in every season regardless, I'll likely associate with..
-Uses her fingers thinking.
3.. no make that 6 people out of the whole house on the outside, 3 of those were pre-jury. I'm looking forward to the one week sequestered, a lake preferably? Some skinny dipping in the plans?
-Laughs and adjusts her dress.
Peace out America, sorry what  you're about to endure until the finale..!
-Exits the DR.
2853 days 10 hours ago
Rain848
Before the eviction and everything i want to let Leiza known i tried and everything give her a hug its for Jury Management wont hurt to get a vote on her way out
2853 days 10 hours ago
Maya10
Laugh to much i cry of laughter-
2853 days 10 hours ago
bad18life
*Josiah walks to the DR*
Julie: Hey Josiah
Josiah: Hey Julie
Julie: Please cast your vote to evict.
Josiah: Well Julie, I happily vote to evict Lezia.
Julie: Thanks Josiah
Julie: No problemo Julie.
-He waves and leaves the DR-
2853 days 10 hours ago
bulldoggy559
*Gets up and goes to the Dr*

Julie: hello Niles
Hi Julie
Julie: please vote to evict
I vote to evict Dylan
Julie: thank you
*Nods and returns to his seat*
2853 days 10 hours ago
Maya10
Walks to the DR-
-sat down rubbing my hand-
Julie: hello Maya
Hello julie
Julie: please cast your vote to evict
Cover my face them drop my hand. -
Im sorry to say i vote to evict Lezia. Im sorry girl
-send air kisses gets up-
2853 days 10 hours ago
>Nikki heads to the diary room.
Julie; Hi Nikki!
Nikki; Hey Jules!
Julie; Who would you like to evict?
Nikki; I choose to evict the dumb ass of the whole game, the fake, and the wicked witch of them all .. Lezia!
Julie; Thank you Nikki!
Nikki; Love you Matt, mommy and daddy, and all my friends from back home!
>Nikki blows a kiss, walking out of the DR.
2853 days 10 hours ago
Rain848
Julie Chen: Julie to the diary room

*She walks in the diary room and sits down*

I vote to evict the other blonde Leiza

Julie Chen: Thank You

*She walks out and looks at the Houseguest*
2853 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
Sorry josiah needs to go

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!