This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tasmania Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Tasmania..

2181 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Darcy P. (Boots22):

Burger, I tried to reach out to you, but you straight out ignored me, and you are only person I heard of from people about who vote is, so tonight was pretty straight forward for me.  (Hopefully I don't get blindsided tonight oof)
2181 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Christian J. (Christian37):

Sorry buddy, but my allies all said they were voting you so i have to go with the flow and what makes me advance in this game.
2181 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Dylan O. (DBWs):

So I applied for this season expecting to be out of RSF's season cuz I'm not the greatest at his games. However, through being an expert at sucking at everything and not being a target, I'm still in that, and now in two games at once! I tend to fall on my face a lot in games so I'll probably be getting a few concussions if I continue to have to play both. Plus I'm taking an ASL class that's in 1 months time so we cover so much shit, and I live alone with a dog so I have to walk her like an hour a day. This is a lot of work for someone as lazy as me and who has gone 20 years without working and honest, or even dishonest, day in my life.

Anyway, I get on the season, and I see two huge players right away. I played with them in a previous season, and it didn't end well. Then I notice they're the hosts. Phew. Out of the cast, I know a whole grand spanking one person. That would be Joey amazing, the guy I've played with twice, in WPF HvV and in Ben's HvV. As yinz probs know in Bens, I was part of the idol play that sent him home (then in a messy play it was somehow a tie and I then tried to save him...) and in WPF him and I made a 6 person alliance that I backstabbed within the matter of 12 hours to send him home first. So basically we aren't on great footing early on.

However, I do like Joe, and him and I get along well enough that I think we can hopefully work together. I feel like he will pull the trigger on me eventually, but I'm hoping not now. The person I kind of knew going in was Chris who before the season even began said we should make an alliance. That put red flags up, and with Joe saying the two had a rivalry, I was ready to send him home first if need be, but he had a life situation come up which really does suck. That first ep could have been Joe v Chris, but alas. Then Riley quits because Ri not. Bad joke. Btw, I never check these for grammar cuz they're way too cringe to read back.

Out of the cast, I see a sea of shining gamebots. However, I think if I can get by the first few tribals I can do well. I do think there is a problem with this twist dear hosts. The idol one is fine, a Jeff Probst wet dream. However, starting with 1 tribe really slows it down. With no allegiances to tribes, people are just going to go with the majority because it is so hard to organize another vote, and people who have pre game relationships have a huge advantage because without tribe allegiances, they have the only true ones to start. Basically this will be a game of chicken, and something something I don't like the twist. Idk I'm not some in depth reddit guy who can explain the issues with it, but I JUST DON'T LIKE IT *Pouts*.

As for relationships with other people, I have been getting along with Mich, he is from Spain which is automatically more interesting than everyone else (including me ofc, my bitterness for this cast doesn't take away from my hatred for myself). Boots/Darcy is a nice guy, interesting to meet another person who hasn't worked so we relate on being white privileged males. Cole is alright, he is a guy I suspect who will want to make BIG MOVEZ but I don't want those against me or Joe thx. He is also a fan of Jenna Marbles which is a plus, but likes those viner douchebags which is questionable at best.

Matty... Is boring. I try to talk to him but he gives me the usual 1 word answers and maybe a pity LOL or LMAO when I tell my signature bad jokes. Burgerman is an icon, but likely the first boot unless it's a blindside on lil ol' me which ofc I'm worried about BECAUSE OF HOW INACTIVE THIS TRIBE/CAST IS. Sportsgeek, Austin, Slynxis, TMAN, and Caleb I have really no relationship with which on one hand is annoying but not as much as TMAN having to spell everything out in ALL CAPS. Christian is a gamebot af but I feel like for now he's on my side, and iTy and I have talked but hardly and I haven't gotten much of an impression from him.
2181 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Dylan O. (DBWs):

So for now, the plan is to continue my vegan lifestyle by getting rid of the Burgerman, who seems to be inactive. From there, I need to try to talk to those I haven't, and feel out others. I do want to play this game to the end with Joe tbh, but I know he's not gonna fully trust me. What a long confessional for such an uneventful time so far, I really think it's a combo of the no tribes and 2 early quits that has the motivation of people at an all time low, not to be confused with the emo band.

Sorry for this being so long but it's probably the only shit you're gonna get this ep unless there is a blindside in the works.
2181 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Dylan O. (DBWs):

I already ate chipotle for lunch and I'm having burger for dinner.

I'm voting Burgerman2929292.

God damn that was so extra (just like Chipotle's guac). I hope there is a blindside on me for that one.
2181 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz

So i just got this bad feeling that im going. Maybe its paranoia, but i have felt safe before and been betreyed so u cant be sure. Theres something sketchy with my alliance members.
2181 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
-----BURGER GETS 14TH-----
2181 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Tris W. (TMAN54445):

MADE ALLIANCE WITH ITRY VERY HOPEFUL
2181 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Darcy P. (Boots22):

I can't believe I was so close to winning idol, especially when the challenge was geography, literally my worst subject in existence besides history,  but I mean with not having idol there's no target on my back (at least not of big a target)

As far as this tribal goes, I don't expect it to be as easy of a vote than the Burger one, if I could have it my way Tris or Louis would be leaving, but got to see how others want to vote and go off of that.
2181 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Austin S. (AustinRules6969):

i just really wanna make moves in  this game but right now i have to listen to those who have more power than me. the longer i remain a "loyal follower" in this game, the longer i get to stay around. as far as i'm concerned, another day is another day and i need to do everything i can to survive those days
2181 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Darcy P. (Boots22):

Tris, honestly your constant talk in caps really annoys me and that is basically the main reason I want you out, plus you have never spoken to me and I find you a really big wildcard.  Hopefully you leave this tribal and not anyone else
2181 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Dylan O. (DBWs):

There isn't too much to talk about, other than the fact that if anyone wants my dog you are free to steal her, he shattered my phone and recently ripped up my childhood stuffed animal. So after the Burgerman was voted out by me and all of my multis (or am I the multi? I really wanna know who they are) the challenge began! You see, I've been trying to build relationships and be people's #1. This will bite me in the ass in the end but I like getting to know people, I'm someone who makes moves based on personal relations, unless I'm stuck on the bottom. Then I make moves to become a power bottom. I've mainly talked to Darcy and Mich, as well as the person I plan on being my personal #1, Joe.

The challenge was interesting because 4 of the other people there were the 3 people I'm trying to get closest to, and TMAN. Darcy wins, takes out TMANAIA, and I'm the next winner. I didn't know Mich was so FAST so I decided to cover up my relationship with Joe, and take him out. This was a mistake, as Mich won out and took Darcy and I out. Idols are important, but are also a target. Cole and I began to talk more, and I think Christian is close to me, and both are worried about idols, so it could be a good thing to not win them and act as if I'm part of their underdog group to get rid of the nasties with the idols. I've already tried searching for the idol and it's harder to find than the g spot. I say like I have any sexual experience.

So Darcy and Joey wanted to take out TMAN BECAUSE HE IS REALLY ANNOYING BY TALKING IN ALL CAPS. I'm fine with that, he's a person I don't have a relationship with. I do want to take out Austin soon as he seems to have the trust of Joey and Darcy, and I don't want him being either of their pawns down the line. Because of the huge tribe, and multiple wildcards, it's too risky to make any #BigMovez right now, but as these idols pile up, so is the fear of them. If TMAN goes next, I can't imagine that the next 2 boots will be predictable, maybe the next one, sure, but if there are 5 idols running around and the hidden one at final 11, people are gonna be more anxious than a Dylan in any social situation. I have anxiety sweats what can I say. Like I'm skinny af and sweat as much as Joey does having to lift his hand to eat rice. It's annoying. I think I may start putting period pads next to my pits who knows.
2181 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
-----TRIS GETS 13TH-----
2181 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz

Sucsess. Two times in a row i have been succsessful at tribal. Couldnt have went any better. The road contuniues to victory, and thats the bottom line cause Christian said so.
2181 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Darcy P. (Boots22):

First off, really glad TMAN got voted out, don't have to deal with him talking in caps lock anymore (at least not in this game)

Secondly, this tribe swap really hurt me , all my main allies ended up on the other tribe (Dylan/Joey/Matty/Bryan)   and all the inactives or people who don't care as much ended up on my tribe (Austin/Johnny/Cole/Christian)  My target to go this tribal is Johnny, because have to think now what is best for tribe moving forward, and the inactivity Johnny brings to the tribe isn't going to help at all it's just going to hurt us.     I've already basically told everyone about voting johnny, hopefully it'll be a simple vote this round.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!