This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tasmania Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Tasmania..

2169 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Darcy P. (Boots22):

My vote this tribal is for Johnny.

Johnny, I'm not sorry at all with casting this vote, you have been really inactive and never spoke to me, so best for the tribe if you went tonight.

(Also I know I sent in my vote quickly this tribal, but this was a very easy decision to make for me)
2169 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Cole K. (Coyle14):

Hey my first confessional lol sorry about that btw

Anywho, The game has bene quite boring up until now due to the twist. Glad it is over btw because it sucked and made the game unenjoyable. But now I can start making alliances, which I have. I have joined up with Darcy and we are working to get Johnny out for inactiveness. Im hoping that my tribe will spare me because I have shown previously that I am active (besides challenges, but I didn't want to compete in those because I didn't want to be a threat so early on) Im gonna start branching out and talking to a few others and begin to actually play this game
2169 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Austin S. (AustinRules6969):

thank fucking god i got onto a tribe. i hate the large individual game and am excited to be able to play alone. i didn't come here to make friends and i'm succeeding by having people carry me and get the blood on THEIr hands. leaving me a better shot at wooing the jury and playing the game deeper
2169 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Christian J. (Christian37):

This split couldnt have come on a worse time. I was in the majority and now i lost most of my allies. I think we are taking out the less active people though so hopefully i survive untill the merge again so i can rejoin the other allies. *looks up on the sky*
2169 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Mich F. (MichelleFitzgerald):

im to tired to write that much but ok im going to explain some things

im happy i have an idol, im happy burguer is vote out and the other one i dont remember his name
I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK IS VOTING ME EVERY TRIBAL, ITS LIKE INSANE OMG
im waiting for a two tribes swap, i was happy at the begging but then with this shit of tribe, omg, they are like useless, and the only one to helps me is darcy, omg darcy...

in the other tribe, eclipse, same opinion about that shit
matty, some people tell me somethings about him, he is a flopper and not trustworthy so im a little worry, i dont trust him that way like 100%...
dylan is too fun omg, for me the best of this season but i dont trust him anyway i think he hides something
caleb ignores me and bryan too so shit everyone

I HAVE A THEORY, THERE IS A BIG ALLIANCE LIKE 4-5 PEOPLE AND IM NOT IN, i think eclipse darcy matty and maybe matty are there for sure, maybe caleb too, i know it bc for example with tris vote is like someone tell me tris, and everyone knows the vte is tris, and im like wow, what a synchronization omg FUCK YOU ALL, YOU THINK IM DUMB, BUT IM NOT

ok now, i hate darcy, finally i hated this fucking rubbish
omggggggggggggg i cnt with him and i dont feel safe and i dont find the person to talk shit about darcy. he is like so good person, always relaxed, he talks me like im a retard, writing me some text like 5 lines and im like ok relax. like giving me reasons too much reasons, I CANNOT EXPLAIN OMG, I WANT TO SPEAK SPANISH "es como si yo fuese un puto retrasado mental y se piensa que no me doy cuenta de que intenta maquillarme las putas cosas para que yo haga lo que el diga" for example yesterday, comp finished we lost, ok i think we should vote for johnny bc he is inactive, MEN EVERYONE IS INACTIVE IN THIS FUCKING TRIBE, look this pls
[1:43:35] Darcy (Boots22) (SV): plus if we stay in tribes, johnny is most inactive so we got to consider what would be better for the tribe moving forward now, and the better thing for tribe moving forward would be activity
[1:44:44] Darcy (Boots22) (SV): not going to lie i'm sending in my vote for Johnny pretty much right after I am done answering tribal questions
[1:44:54] Darcy (Boots22) (SV): as johnny is the one who deserves to go from this game

like he text and text and i cant say NO, i have to say YES YES YOU ARE RIGHT
ok here is my plan, today johnny has to go or i think so, and if we lose again i will try to get darcy out, im going to play hard thats it, im done
i have to use my idol i will do it
bc yesterday when the tribes swap end, everyone saying me like matty and dylan, oh we are not together but you are with darcy, AND? WHAT HAPPENS? IS DARCY A SUPER HERO? thats one of the reason i think they are in an alliance IM NOT IN BC IM A FUCKING SPANISH AND THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OVER ME BUT NO
im want to lose tonight, and i want to evict darcy
im going to talk with austin, and trying one more, i have a conversation where darcy told me he want to evict austin and im in, im going to try
bc i talk with darcy today and he is like ok everyone is on board to vote out johnny, so he talk to everyone omg this crazy
if johnny leaves thats 5. me austin and chris or cole, pref cole, bc chris is a big retarded, im going to try it and in the other hand tell darcy vote to austin? or chris or idk
im going to do it, i cross my fingers johnny vote out tonight and we lose again.
BYE BYE
2169 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
-----JOHNNY GETS 12TH-----
2169 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Darcy P. (Boots22):

Positive Side of things, the main inactive on my tribe got voted out, yippee.

Negative Side of things, back to tribal and got to vote out someone else, hoping the person to leave this round will be Christian as he is the one I trust the least and he doesn't really speak to me at all when I try to talk to him.

Also that challenge I don't want to talk about.
2169 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz

i feel so bad that this game is moving so fast because i wanna prove my worth on this tribe but work is fucking me over so hard. i'm glad i've been using my social skills to get me this far because i really do feel like i can trust darcy and mitch. i've made it clear that i'm down for them and i hope they realize that these tribes aren't gonna last forever and they'll need me later. it's making me so paranoid. i'm giving this game as much as i can and really don't want this to be a time where i get outplayed.
2169 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz

darcy has been talking behind my back and thinking it wouldn't come back to me. i've been playing my hardest and i'm tired of letting people like darcy sit in the majority and control what's going on with little effort. if this doesn't result in darcy going, then i hope it's a wake up call
2169 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Darcy P. (Boots22):

Christian, I know you told me that you tried to make challenge yesterday but you just didn't, and that you'd try making challenge today, but everyone left on the tribe I would consider somewhat active at this point, so I can't base my vote on activity, I have to base it on who I trust moving forward, and the way you give your responses towards me, I just simply don't think I can put my trust in you.
2169 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz

New vote

Darcy boots

This is the biggest mistake of your life. I would be gone hadnt it been for mich. Gb
2169 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Mich F. (MichelleFitzgerald):

ok im going to be short
i hate this tribe
but i hate more darcy
i have thought too much about vote him or not, but he is just annoying to me, im too confident he has a big alliance so i need to play my cards before a merge, and get some allies this side
i tell austin the next is him, and he wants to vote with me and i told chris the vote is him, if he wants to be safe he has to vote out darcy
i think everyone is lying to me, and im going to be vote out, but im not using my idol tonight bc i will have a target after voted out darcy so i need some protection
LETS PLAY HARD OR DIE THATS IT
hopefully today everything is fine and i can evict darcy
sorry but you are too dangerous and too talkative
bye bye
2169 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz

So darcy is trying to blindside me. Well thank god mich informed me. I would have been dead. Hopefully i survive. I want to inform everybody that IF i go home it was not a Blindside. I know everything.
2169 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
-----DARCY GETS 11TH-----
2169 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Darcy P. (Boots22) [Exit Confessional]:

Well I lost a game that was unenjoyable due to all the inactives and people who don't care at all.   I know for sure Mich and Christian voted me, I was pretty certain other who voted me was cole but then Matty told me on skype that Mich said Austin/Christian and herself were voting me out.

If Austin did vote me out, then I give him credit I thought he didn't care and was just going to sheep whoever told him a vote.   I thought he would have had more trust in me though over a random noob.    However, even though Mich got me out, I'm not giving her any credit due to how betrayed I was by her, and she literally fucked herself over because I was going to be loyal to her til near the end.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!