This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Turkey - Unfinished Business Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Turkey - Unfinished..

1476 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Chandler H. (Chandelier):

I finally made it to the merge after so much suffering in that game. It's great to know that even though I'm going to the tribal council again, everyone is going together because there are no more stupid tribal challenges for my losing tribe to lose. Now I can be content with my defeats in the challenges of individual immunity knowing that thousands more people will be in the same shit as me.

Arriving at the merge camp, I was shocked that despite Izmir having literally lost all immunity challenges, we are in a 7-5 majority. Of the 6 eliminated in the pre merge, only 2 were from Izmir, which means, Bursa sucks.

The 7 original Izmir decided to stay together and to tell you the truth, I don't see this shit going far beyond 3 tribal councils because we have some crazy bitches between us but for now, let's play Sophie Clarke's pangong way of life.

I don't know if I already said that but I don't like Clair. She and I had a past at a game a month ago. I consider Clair to be a bit robotic and difficult to talk to, so I didn't miss the opportunity to drop her name on the wheel because I want her out before me. Antonio didn't like the idea very much and came with some schizophrenic chats on me. He and I argued and now I like him less.

I told him that I felt that as in every holy game I am in, my ring never hears me when we get to the merge and he came up with a "cut the acting, you always do well at games" chat. Baby, for me, getting to ftc is not doing great in the game. I WANT TO WIN.

https://media.tenor.com/images/03b543c905a33d30ac8f39da7007eec7/tenor.gif

Anyway, everyone agreed but we have reached an interesting part now, I, Chandler Margaret Hytes, are taking the votes from Bursa. Pietro told me that. I LOVE that I met a Brazilian in this game and I hope he is someone who will hold my wave here.

I'm nervous about going home tonight. I'm not ready for that but I also don't know if I want to change the vote and let Clair stay another day, but what if she has an idol? But it would be so delicious to see her go ... Things are ... um ... getting interesting?

There is a possibility that the merge idol or the re-hidden idol of Bursa may be at hand if one of them and that scares the fuck out of me.

Clair and I are probably going to a battle today, unless I'm a chicken and try to change the vote. OOP.

One thing that made me curious is that Clair said that she heard that I started to drop her name, something that is true BUT I just did it in the fucking Izmir group so some unsalted little bitch crapped me.

#IzmirStrongMyAss
#PrettySureItWasAntonio
#MissChandlerAintLeaving.

I'm going to start letting go of my social spells and if I end up leaving, fuck all these bitches and they burn in hell for having eliminated me.

I'M NOT READY TO GO.

https://media.tenor.com/images/9ced007d283a237108f735535dadfee1/tenor.gif
1476 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Erik N. (Youndandreckless):

I vote Clair

As much as I adore you. I'm not risking my game to flip on a safe majority. Flipping to work with OG Bursa would only put me on the bottom of a 7 person alliance which I'm sure isnt even going to workout since Clair is the target. She tried to shake things up. But, in order for my game to thrive. I need to vote Clair out. If I don't write down Clair's name. These people could turn on me. And I can't have people questioning where I stand with them.
1476 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Ashanti J. (KingGeek):

so i've made merge and ensured that i wouldn't be the merge boot once more, but now it's time to set my sights on the issues and attempt to tackle them head on. i can't lie, after i won, i really was just cruising and didn't talk much but the day after i knew it was time to get to work. unfortunately for me, it seemed as if clair was the clear-cut target and set up to go. obviously, i didn't want that. clair is a number for me, therefore clair must stay in this game! at the time, she wasn't doing much for herself and she wasn't even online so there was nowhere for me to go.

luckily, not even like 30 minutes later she got on and i started to turn some gears in her to help push her forward. we talked, and i let her know her name was going around and suggested she target chandler, who i originally heard her name from. she took this bite and went wild with it, and we both rallied people we thought we could trust. ideally, that foursome that we visible prior to the merge in kacey/ben/chandler/tiffany needs to split up sooner rather than later. it was pretty transparent that none of them weren't going to go against each other during my conversation with tiffany regarding the clair/chandler ordeal and him being adamant on NOT wanting to do chandler and suggesting we set clair's eyes elsewhere. no reason for me to even bother with that anymore.

it seemed to me as if it would ultimately be me/calypso/colin/clair/justin vs. kacey/ben/chandler/tiffany with erik/zyler/pietro in the middle. i would say in some confidence that erik isn't going to vote with us, and after talking to zyler, who is such an absolutely dry conversationalist and personally makes me question my stance on gay rights, i knew there was no opportunity there as well. that leaves pietro and thing with pietro is that HE DOESN'T TALK. like i thought i was bad at responding sometimes but this man will legit be online and not respond to your message until the next day and that baffles me, it really does.

justin is worried that the votes won't be there, so i'm concerned that he'll cave and vote with them just because that's majority and he doesn't wanna be isolated. i guess i can see why but i don't it'll in anyway help his game other than giving him a higher placement. i'm not gonna kneel down and let them have this vote! i refuse! of course, this would be SUCH an easier and cleaner decision if colin didn't waste his fucking idol the 1 tribal we went to premerge. i was egging him not to, but also letting him have his freedom so i didn't come off overbearing, but god was it such a dunce move.

whatever, if this plan goes south i'll probably bank on winning the next challenge again for security reasons because i'm fearful that these people with actual worms for brains will gun for me and/or calypso next.
https://i.imgur.com/0yBd49V.gif
1476 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Ashanti J. (KingGeek):

i do hate that vile man justin beastboy and will be using all of my karmic and wiccan power to hex him and his bloodline for not letting this vote atleast tie, and then MANSPLAINING to me that we'll be fine. idc if i'm coming off bratty in a way but he's literally moronic. i'm kinda over it
1476 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
1476 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Clair F. (haycsclair):

(During the Ryan vote. I missed this sadly)
First time I'm going to Tribal Council. So last night, Ryan created a chat with him, Erik, Pietro and Zyler. Erik told Justin about it. Justin told me. Then I told Ashanti. Ashanti then created a chat with me, her, Justin and Colin. We decided to vote for Ryan and we pulled Erik to our side cause we're damn sure he's not comfortable working with Ryan.

So I think it's gonna be a smooth sailing vote for us tonight unless Ryan pulls an idol from his pocket.

He told me he actually wanted to add me and Justin in the chat he created but really didn't know who to trust.
1476 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Clair F. (haycsclair):

So it's me tonight. No doubt about it. I'm just happy I surpassed my 14th placement back in my original season and I didn't rock myself out this time around. Plus I made it to the merge this season so that's already an achievement for me in this series.
1476 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Erik N. (Youndandreckless):

Alright, Fans! Hopefully your panties aren't completely soaked from my charm this season. Buckle up! Because we made it to the merger! And it feels great. I made some strong bonds throughout this game. And I feel strongly that my social game is what propelled me to this point. I have alliances with many people in this game. I made strong allies with Zyler, Justin and Ben on OG Izmur. Ben and I made a Day 1 alliance. Aside from that. I also have strong relationships I want to rekindle with the girls from OG Izmur. Reconnecting with Kacey and Tiffany is something I really want to do. I think reconnecting with my original tribe could definitely benefit my game moving forward. Now, before the merge occurred. Myself, Justin and Zyler had to grind to survive on Nu Bursa. We managed to flip the original Bursa members against each other. I'd like to think I had a pivotal role in helping my allies and myself to move forward. I had a clutch Individual win. I managed to survive while being placed into a minority after a swap. And I made a few friends that will hopefully help me out now that we've merged. Now that we made it to this point. It's time to see what everyone here is capable of.

Ashanti wins Individual Immunity! Now that we've merged. That was the least likely scenario I wanted to see happen. Ashanti is definitely on my radar as I do see him as a threat to my game. What are the chances that the person I feel least connected too wins the necklace? groans

Anyways. We make it back to camp and everything starts off very quiet. Very quiet. And quiet doesn't sit well with me. But, sure enough. People begin walking off in pairs and groups. And all hell breaks loose

Chandler decides he would like to vote Clair off. And word spreads like wildfire. Its absolute pandemonium. The vote spreads so quickly. That word gets back to Clair. Clair now wants Chandler out. Zyler wants to make a move to save Clair. But, original Izmir seems very against the idea. I just want to feel included at this point. And now rumors are spreading about a possible alliance I've been left out of. As much as I'd like to steer this vote. I'm going to have to take a backseat on this vote and try to make the best decision for myself going forward. This is an Individual game. Maybe it's time to begin playing it like it's one?
1476 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
-----CLAIR GETS 12TH-----
1476 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Ben P. (benp428):

This game has been pretty easy so far lol. It’s been our 7 strong and I’m hoping we can keep it that way. Erik is telling me that ppl are uneasy with our group and are possibly thinking ab flipping soon. My goal is to make sure we keep our 7 together until aj is gone lol. I think with our 7 I’d be in a great spot. I’ve j built up relationships w everyone on my side
1476 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Erik N. (Youndandreckless)

My god this game has been odd. People have refused to do much talking until we arrived at Tribal Council. The game was once again quiet for hours going into Tribal Council. I'd like to think this was the calm before the storm. Because word got to Colin that he was the Tribe's target going into Tribal Council. Tribal Council brought life to this game as Colin made a last ditch effort to turn the majority against each other with an Idol Bluff. Now the reason I say bluff is because moment's before Tribal Council; Justin shared the discovery of the Merge Idol with me. This builds a bit of trust between us. But, it really makes me question how hard of a game Justin is playing. He's quickly building a resume by calling the shots for these first few rounds of the merge and he also had a good grasp of the Original Izmur Tribe. If he continues to play this hard. He might become a threat to my game. But, for now. I feel strongly that OG Izmur needs to vote together tonight regardless of Colin's Idol Bluff. Original Izmur doesn't seem open to working with me on any level of any kind at the moment. And I'm trying to surround myself with people who want to work with me. So, tonight...Colin must go. It's that simple for me. I tried to work with the guy on Nu Bursa and he already showed me that he didn't trust me when he burned his Idol. He's got to go...
1476 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Zyler J. (MJFJUNE):

Confessional (Post-Swap)

Of course. Of course. As soon as I say I feel comfortable on my tribe a swap happens. I was a bit nervous but when I saw Erik and Justin on my tribe I was happy even though on paper we were down in numbers. Really, all we had to do was pull in one more number and we were solid. That was actually a really easy task as OG Bursa was not cohesive AT ALL. We got Clair onto our side pretty easily. I started talking and got pretty close to Ryan. Things were going smooth...and then...

Out of nowhere, Ryan starts making alliance chats left and right. He then started messaging people left and right. Eventually, word got out and it was an easy vote to get him out. I don't know what happened but he was just going loco.

We then went on a win streak and during this entire swap 0 OG Izmir went home. Bursa truly imploded.
1476 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Zyler J. (MJFJUNE):

MERGE BABY! Whew, I am so relieved to be reunited with my allies. I think my relationships right now are pretty strong. Almost instantly an OG 7 chat was made with old Izmir. They seem really loyal to sticking with tribal lines. Here's the thing: I'm not. That is so boring and not how I play Survivor. I will ride with it for now but when an opportunity presents itself to help my game, even if it means backstabbing an OG Izmir, I am gonna take it. I'm here to win, not have a family camping trip.

When it comes to first merge votes it was pretty boring until about an hour in. Nobody contested Chandlers demands for Clair to go. They all just hoped right on. I consider Clair kinda an ally so this sucked but she, nor any OG Bursa, made ANY efforts to reach out to me and tell me a vote until an hour before tribal. That name was, of course, Chandler. A new chat was made with OG Bursa, Justin, Erik, and myself. Yeah that is an appealing offer but I would be screwing over my game by flipping like that. Again, I don't care about "tribal lines: I only care about what keeps ME safe.

Ultimately, it was too little too late from Clair and the Bursa Flops so she went in a rather close vote. If i had voted with them a tie would have happened and I would be exposed. Talk about dodging a bullet.

RUN DOWN OF MY ALLIANCES:

"OG 7" - Tiff, Erik, Ben, Chandler, Justin, and Kacey

"The Smart Ones" - Erik & Ben

"Perhaps Swap Fucked" - Erik & Justin

1 ON 1 ALLIANCES (in order of strength):
Erik
Ben
Chandler
Justin
Tiff
Pierto
Ashanti
Colin
Calypso (not a word spoken)
1476 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Justin L. (BeastBoy):

Wow what a first merge vote. Came down to tribal lines today obviously, with Clair going home. I’ll be honest clair did cause some chaos towards the end, possible tie but it wasn’t worth it for me in my opinion. Not when there’s an even amount of people tbh. Clair did name drop a possible ben, tiff, chandler, Kacey alliance which may or may not be true. I do think they have a chat, to what extent they are permanently together is unknown....something to keep an eye on. Ideally, I would like to pagong the ex bursa tribe one by one but this game is always changing so the odds of that are unlikely. I do not trust calypso or Colin, but I do feel like pietro and maybe Ashanti would work with me long term, but Ashanti is a challenge beast and good at group games.

We shall see I’m in a good spot, AND OH.....I just found the merge idol about an hour ago. Was just scrolling through some random orange-dark greeen users (cause Ashanti gave me the clue LOL). And I stumbled around and found the merge idol. This is huge, I have one of two idols in the game. I will not tell a soul, and hopefully can save it for the right time. I mean business this time around, I’m here to finish what I started more than twenty seasons ago.

Toodles,
Beast
1476 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Pietro C. (_Ravenclaw_):

I feel like I need an oscar for the way Im acting. They all think Zyan was the one who flipped when in reality it was me! There is no way I was gonna vote for Chandler, he is brazilian just like me and I want him to go far with me in this game. However even with me voting with the other side Im still in the bottom, so I want the numbers to change to my side this round. Ive talked to Antonio and he wants to vote with me, Calypso, aj and Colin. However we still need one more person to vote with us, I think we could try to get Zyan since he never really flipped but Aj wants to work on justin.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!