This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Siberia - The Last Dance Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Siberia - The Last..

1438 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Tiffany P. (Jaesus123):

(About the one day merge Tribal)
Basically during the whole day Logan was spreading lies about me saying that I had this huge vendetta against him. Which is not true I don’t know who that fucking bitch is he’s so irrelevant in my eyes. So I made up the plan to take a shit at him however Noah ugly ass wanted to take JB out so that resulted in a 7-7 tie vote and bitch I flipped my vote because I didn’t want to go to rocks for a JB..
----
Basically the game is divided into two sides my side the minorities which is the iconic side and then the other side full of all the crusty whites... which is very disgusting on their part. The target is easy which is Aiden because his bitch ass doesn’t talk to us other than lick Noah’s ass he gotta go.
----
The fucking bitch voted for me... did he not watch last season?!? If someone comes for Tiffany! They are fucking out of here! Period. And guess what happened he got voted out. The plan is still the same we have to keep Brandon and Nikki safe from Tribal because the other tribe will vote them out the only thing that scares me about throwing is the idols. I hate them.
----
Going into tonight’s Tribal I’m a bit worried about an idol being played since everyone is voting for Austyn but at the end of the day idc I like everyone else. What I’ve learned over the past season because I’ve been on this fucking shows back to fuckinng back is not to care anymore I’ve done my work I’m considered a great player in my eyes. So if this little bitch wants to take a shot at me? Then do it I’m not scared and if I go I can walk out of here saying that I AM THAT BITCH to have never won and I’ll be happy.
----
I’m a little bummed out of course anyone would. However I think this was a cute end to my journey. From being a mid jury boot, to being a potential winner?!? And now to being the last prejuror because of an idol. The whites were that afraid of me huh? Lol. But anyways I can sit here and say I did that I am a fantastic player in this series no matter what anyone says. Who knows maybe Tiffany might be back one day? Y’all will just have to wait and see  luv my fans! 💜
1438 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
-----TIFFANY GETS 12TH-----
1438 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
----MERGE----
1438 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon): 

YES PAPI I MADE THE MERGE.  O GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH.  THIS ALMOST NEVER HAPPENS NOW.  AND AUSTYN HAD AN IDOL.  It's a little shitty he idoled out Tiffany, but that's one of the people I was shitting on, and was a probable anti-Noah juror.  So you know what, it's fine.  I've talked to Logan about being on the bottom.  He doesn't know i have KC.  But I told him that it's me and him flipping back and forth to keep him comfortable.  I'm trying to maintain my relationship with Qaz, but Tyler wants him for the first vote as a safe hit.  So I think we need to move somewhere else.  And I'll try to get that done and come up with some BS reasoning.  We have the numbers, and I'm not losing sight of it.  I;m just going to tell people in the other group I transfered Austyn that idol from Altai, so whoever has that idol, seriously doubts it.

I WILL be winning today's challenge, know that.
----
So now it appears Brandon is my main competition, I gotta delay him by a few seconds, that means bro is getting called when it's time to post.  NOAH KONDON DON'T PLAY NO GAMES.  He snagging this one.
----
So I just told Logan I think Tyler wants Qaz out to bring Brandon/Nikki back to him to gain power for himself.  Do I think that's actually the motivation?  No.  But I want Logan to be with me in his protection of Qaz.  So, yeah, that's the fucking story I'm telling.
----
So I called Brandon, and that made him fall behind by a few seconds.  Now my lead is pretty nice.  I'm not worried about upsetting you Brandon, lmao.
----
My main problem is that there's a delay on posting, the forum isn't considered "active", so posts don't go through immediately.  I'm debating weather or not to time my posts, and attempt to land them quickly, or do what I've been doing, wait for it to hit 1 hour, then make my plan.  Because then I run the risk of Brandon doing something similar.  I lost 6 seconds on the last post, Brandon lost 10 when I called him, so I could in theory post 5 seconds early.  Could work, could be completely devastating.  Unless I'm prepared to do both, which isn't all that bad an idea.
1438 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon): 

"Lmao it's going to be a long night peeps" was a test, testing if I should exploit the delay.  I'm going to.  But I have a backup ready to go in case I post early accidentally,  I have a 3 second lead, and I intend to maintain it or increase it.
----
STRATEGY SUCCESSFUL.  I GOT BRANDON BY 8 SECONDS AS OF NOW, DIDN'T HAVE TO ANNOY HIM, AND GOT THE POST IN NOT TOO EARLY.  LMAO IT'S MINE TO LOSE FUCKERS, THAT'S WHY YOU ACCOUNT FOR DELAYS
----
So, Brandon caught up with me a wee bit, from 8 seconds to 7.  He's too close to the hour for me to prove that he was too early on 4, but he's playing it risky and he's playing catch up now, so he's going to need to be the one to make risky plays in an effort to gain on me.  But he's going to fuck up and go too early eventually, I'm sure.  I'm fine taking a 1 second L every time,  but with 23 posts, I may have to play things more risky, because that would cause me to blow the lead I have
----
BRANDON SAYS I CAN WIN THIS AND HE'S DONE

COME ON BRANDON, SLEEP, I'LL EVEN SING YOU A LULLABY

BAA, BAA, BLACK SHEEP,
HAVE YOU ANY WOOL?
YES SIR, YES SIR,
THREE BAGS FULL.
ONE FOR THE MASTER,
ONE FOR THE DAME,
AND ONE FOR THE LITTLE BOY
WHO LIVES DOWN THE LANE
----
HE'S OFFLINE

1438 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon): 

Now that Brandon is dealt with, Logan is the next closest person to me, and he's well, not a threat.  I'll continue playing it safe, and taking like 4-5 second delays, as he's also taking them, and since I have a lead of 30+ seconds, that's extremely comfortable for me in this challenge.
----
So, just watched a movie (Avengers: Endgame) with sister, and I walked away from that movie 3 times to go make posts, and Logan really thinks I'm going to let up.

https://media.giphy.com/media/10JhviFuU2gWD6/giphy.gif

(Yes, I've seen it before, eight times before this to be exact I'm not fucking uncultured)

But come on Logan, I love the smell of delusion in the morning and all but it's annoying.  Like let me have my large ass lead in peace?  I mean I have the guy by almost a minute, but everyone else be back so far that the tortoise might be ahead of them at this point.  I'm the hare, only problem is I'm not enough of a dumbass to sleep.  Eat shit Logan, I'm walking into tribal council with the immunity necklace ya fucker.
----
I've now taken an Adderall, and that right there is the benefit to having prescribed ADHD.  I can LEGALLY take drugs to keep myself awake.  You know, sometimes, I hate having it.  But at times like this, it's oh so glorious.
----
It's actually somewhat INSULTING that Logan thinks I'm going to mess up.  I'm Noah of the House Kondon, the First of His Name, The Unburnt, ruler of the world, the universe and the gods, king of the game, Khal of the Oceans, Protector of Tengaged, Lord Regent of every game played, Flipper of Games and Father of OTT Confessional Sending.  And I refuse to be BULLIED (that's what this is, bullying) by Logan and his posting.  I WILL NOT BACK DOWN YOU UNCULTURED SWINE.
----
I'm thinking of ways to utilize the time I'm up, a few things I thought of are to message LQ and Nikki, I haven't found an excuse to message them yet, and I just need to up my social game with those 2.  I also need to ask Austyn where he found the idol.  So I'll do that now.  I talked to Qaz about mutual protection, a couple non-game related things with Will, and Brandon and I about the comp, and i sent him a video.  In fact, people respond better when they can see there's a face behind a crazy persona.  I've talked to Tyler enough, Logan a lot today, and Lexie and I are making convo.  I need to also make convo with KC and Austyn, I could use the idol thing as a buffer to talk to Austyn.  And KC I could tell my "Theory" about Tyler and Qaz.  Look, I don't think I'll MAKE final tribal council.  But if I'm there, there damn sure will not be a juror I IGNORED during the merge.
1438 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):
I'm not at war with the other side exclusively, I'm also at war with TYLER.  The known (by me) close connections cross-group are Tyler/Brandon, Tyler/Nikki, Lexie/Nikki, and Austyn/Will.  These connections are SOLID, and worry me, so I'm ABSOLUTELY going to LQ/Qaz and attempting to make things happen.  I feel SO good about KC, if the dude is playing me, he's GOOD, because I almost feel I can trust him with anything.  And Logan is in a similar position to myself.  We need to take a stand and form our OWN connections.  Otherwise, we're just little kids running around on the big kid playground.  And absolutely not, this game is in no way black and white.  I'm ready to take the next step in my game's evolution, and grab KC/Logan, and find a way to maneuver through this extremely complex web.
----
A devious though has crossed my mind.  What if I break free of these "sides" right now.  I really had a wake up call with Tyler and I's conversation today where I tried to keep Qaz.  It made me realize his connections to Brandon/Nikki were stronger than I thought.  And my thoughts were, what if I could get the unconnected people to rise up and make a move.  Meaning myself/KC/Logan make a play with LQ/Qaz/Will potentially, and pull an out of NOWHERE blindside on Tyler or Lexie.  I would be willing to trust that the minority 5 wouldn't be locked in together, and that those 3 are concerned about the potential foursome that could EASILY form and go deep into the game.  If I break the wheel RIGHT now to do a cross-side blindside, it could open up a lot of potential doors for me.  And I'd imagine the unconnected on the other side would be worried about those connections as well.  Will would probbly be included because of LQ closeness, but not Austyn due to Tyler closeness.  And we couldn't do Brandon Niikki, because LQ/Qaz would be LESS on board with that plan and might just vote with their 5 anyways, but Qaz probbly doesn't want to vote his original tribemates off on the FIRST merge vote.  I'm not going to win keeping these sides, and they actually DON'T benefit me.  They did, at least during the pre-merge, but now I'm looking to do something else.  In no way because it's fun and/or exciting, but because I need to protect myself, and sever these bonds others have formed.  And voting off Tyler/Lexie proves I'm really willing to play ball with everyone.  Does it make me a little less trustworthy? Absolutely.  I'll look like a snake, in fact I AM a snake and a pathological liar.  But there's a method to my madness, a reason why I do the things I do.  I want to WIN this game.  And the odds are slim, but I will hand to god do everything i can to win.  Playing 2 sides has never worked for me in M&N's.  If I want to win this game, I have to do something fresh.
----
LOGAN HAS STOPPED

https://media.giphy.com/media/DKnMqdm9i980E/giphy.gif

I'm now WALKING straight into this immunity win, it's mine for the taking, and with this and a one-day tribes on the horizon, I really have to confidence to do something BIG, knowing there aren't any immediate repercussions, since I can't go home, and I'll immediately be put on a smaller tribe.  And personally, i'd rather have voted with as many people as possible going in there.
-----
Time to wait for the sun.  It's 4:43 AM where I live, and google says sunrise is in less than an hour.  Now I just need to turn the lights off (in case parents roll up), and wait for the sunlight to enter my den.  That way, it should be easy enough for me to remain awake and alert, and get the job done.  I really want immunity, now not just for the safety, but for the added confidence it provides.
1438 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

These are the EXTREMELY important convos I’ve had so far yesterday and today.  I think they, as well as my confessionals, show a clear path of reasoning for my sudden new perspective, and planned direction.  In a way, QAZ actually started this all, just by talking to me about mutual protection, and him being the most believable of his side.  It has set in motion a crazy roller coaster of events.  Which these convos will take you through.  The KC is almost just like my exposition tho.  And I have a LOT of things to bring up, all of which I couldn’t possibly put down in confessional form.  Even being me.

Here’s the convo that made me think, if possible, I should try and protect Qaz: https://justpaste.it/4gjcz

Here’s the convo with Tyler, which causes me to open my eyes and made me consider the extent of relationships had by, and the threat posed by Tyler/Lexie/Brandon/Nikki: https://justpaste.it/3u78r

Convo following the one with Tyler, where I attempt to get Logan with me in Qaz protection.  The seed has been planted in my head by Tyler unknowingly, but right now, my actions are simply motivated in deciding who the alliance vote is.  We talked about other stuff, but those things were omitted: https://justpaste.it/6k0lq

Tonight, I realize I should talk to everyone during the endurance challenge.  In thinking about what I’d like to discuss with LQ. I end up running this all through my head, and everything comes together for me about Tyler.  I then actually have the conversation with LQ:  https://justpaste.it/2fom9

With half the convo happening a at the same time as my one with LQ, here’s my extremely important convo with KC, where I’m already set in my ways, but this should probbly answer any and all questions anyone has about why I’m doing what I am: https://justpaste.it/2kkin
----
So, on a less complex note, I just realized, everything I did tonight makes this message to Nikki literally complete horseshit.  But I'm not actually lying in the video: https://streamable.com/4mbjma
----
So I just told the whole story to Qaz, mostly, and I'm hoping he sees something like this as in his best intrest as well.  I explained to him why it is, and why it makes sense, and even divulged Tyler gunning for him.  And why it's best to make a move, leaving people on both sides out who benefit from the current hierarchy.  And forming a new, voting blocks type of system.

And technically, even if this goes completely wrong and KC or Logan leaves, I'd still have proven a desire to work with the people I just reached out too, and it also diminishes my threat level.  So a unification of numbers that would ruin this plan could actually end up BENEFITING my longterm game.  It's odd but possibly correct.
----
What can I say about all this except for the beast is unleashed?  I've been waiting, clawing, biding my time to be at a merge.  It's like I'm a new soul, I came to this strange world, and I'm finding myself making every possible mistake.  Ok enough TikTok jesus christ (No I don't fucking have it).  So yeah, I'm not adjusted to being here, but I'm hitting the ground running.  Maybe I'll fall flat on my face, an maybe I'm a total fuck up.  Who knows?  Well y'all probably do but that's besides the point.  I've demonstrated that I clearly think about this game all the time, even when I'm not offline it consumes most of my thoughts, and I do so much that I can't possibly put it all in confessionals.  But I try, and I'm trying to play and go through this thing in the best way I see.  I've accepted the fact that I'm more of an entertainer than a strong gamer.  It didn't used to be that way, and I'm hoping being entertaining and being good at the game aren't inversely correlated.  But I never make moves because they're entertaining, I always do what I think is the best play, no matter the OTT psychotic reasons.  I'm worried, that that's the type of thing that I will have trouble conveying to a jury.  But I'll give it a go if I get there.  If this move works, and I go out in the one day merge, or shortly after, then at least I'll know I made what I thought was the best play, despite it's being bold and risky.
----
I keep saying One day merge, when I know it's one day tribes.  Yes I'm informed, and I just keep brain-farting because I've said one day merge so much it kinda just rolls of the keys at this point.  Correct it in the confessionals if you can, if not, w/e.
----
So, I'm pretty sure that for winning Individual Immunity, I get my hands on an idol clue.  And I want that thing to be MINE

https://media.giphy.com/media/kLk1Qa8mrYdQA/giphy.gif

So, after I get my hands on the clue, I'm going "offline".  But I'll actually be going into my little spyshack (incognito).  That way, I don't need to share the clue until I get my hands on the idol.  If I can find it before eventually needing to log in.
1438 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

I seriously be after an idol like Ferb be after dat ass

https://media.giphy.com/media/MEdCVUoDCi1TXRcim7/giphy.gif

Seriously, I'm Noah Kondon, the OTT crazy guy. And I will be needing an idol at some point down the road.  There's no way I can get through this shit exclusively on social game.  What do you think I am?  A good player?  No.
----
I STG I've found like four PAST IDOLS JUST LOOKING ON THE GROUPS FRONT PAGE!!!  I'ma rage.
----
These tribal council questions are a thirst trap basically.  Nobody in their right mind should answer these questions publically in any way, shape, or form.  But here are my answers via confessional.

-Are the sides clear at this point or are some things still a bit vague?  Things are messy, not vague.  These cross group connections muddy the waters, and open up completely different strategies being possibilities.

-Do you think this season will follow the pattern of previous returnee seasons where votes end up being decided by voting blocks? Why or why not?  I think it really depends on the vote tonight.  If my plan goes through, expect voting blocks.  That's my goal with this tribal council.  Every time I've made merge in M&N's, there are 2 sides, I win the first immunity, and flop early.  This time, I want to take the sides and light them on fire.
----
You know what sucks? LOGAN.  If I had a clear web of all the close relationships in the game, idk WHERE TF TO PUT HIM.  Like is the dude loyal to me?  Does he have a SECRET alliance I don't know about.  See, at least with KC, he's SMART.  He thinks logically, and we can bounce off each other.  I brought up a lot of flaws in his reasoning, but it shows KC actually thinks about this game, and maybe he doesn't think about things as hard and deep as I do, but the dude is smart.  LOGAN up in here responding "Yup"...

SAY SOMETHING MORE THAN YUP AND AGREEING WITH ME!?  LIKE DO YOU HAVE COMPLEX THOUGHTS?  OR ARE YOU JUST LOGAN THE LEECH?  LEECHING ONTO THIS GAME? LIKE LOGAN, OUTSIDE THIS GAME, WE'RE BOYS BUT COME ON?!

It honestly SURPRISED me the people who have done well in this series.  I'm back because my ass somehow did meh a couple times and I was a badass while doing it.  So I'm not in dispute.  But JESUS FUCK.  I checked Antonio's story out, and he WAS ACTUALLY one immunity away from winning???  LIKE ON WHAT EARTH?  WHO WAS ON THAT JURY? BONGO THE CLOWN?

And then I'm looking up here at this winners list.  BEN winning is surprising to me, I constantly kicked that guys ass as a noob.  But I can live with that, he's a smart guy.  But ROMEO won?  AND HE BEAT WILL AND IVY?  NO!  WHAT THE SHIT?  Don't get me started on RAY winning, I would have voted a top group game host or Lexie's Boyfriend over that POS any day of the week.  The fact that he's the goat of this series makes me legit want to hurl.  I normally wouldn't say jack shit about Marto, but I WAS ON THAT SEASON FOR FUCK'S SAKE.  He didn't do JACK SHIT.  I only voted him and campaigned for him because he was against the basically lobotomized Brandon and the cheap knockoff of steve4280.  And then KELLY won unanimously???  Qaz, LQ, and Will were all on that jury.

Yeah, I'm just surprised by a general lack of quality of good players in this series.
1438 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Austyn S. (Oysterman11):

I did NOT think I was going to see the merge entering that swap. But here I am and I’m feeling fairly confident that I should be good the first vote. After successfully idolling out a terrible person I need to lay low this first tribal and just hang out. I’m not trying to make waves this round as I feel like I already have ruffled a few feathers. There are a lot of big threats who I need to get eliminated sooner rather than later. Those names being Tyler/Brandon/LQ/Will/Noah. Those five all are strong personalities and have MANY connections. I am close with a couple of those names so if they’re being targeted by the general I might just have to let them fall. KC is looking like the best finals goat and someone I need to keep close with me. Overall my mindset is to stay low this upcoming vote and then make some moves during the one day tribes when hopefully numbers dwindle and I get a solid swap group. Big threats still in the game and I need to figure out how to eliminate some while maintaining relationships because I genuinely feel a good friendship to both Ty and Will but I know I need to make moves to stand a shot at beating either of them.
1438 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Brandon R. (brandonrichie):

Alright, alright... Now that it's merge, I guess I'll make a confessional.

This has been a really rough season for me to say the least. The beginning was especially difficult as I was dealing with some things in my personal life. My tribe went to three back to back tribal councils, and despite my inactivity I was able to scrape by due to my relationships with Qaz and Nikki. We get to the temporary merge, and all hell breaks loose. Obviously I'm going to want to vote with Qaz and Nikki, and I have previous (although not ideal) relationships with Will and LeQuisha as we all played on Ghost Island together. JB and Tiffany were people I really trusted as well, and so the Team Diversity alliance kind of just fell together. The only problem was that the other seven people also flocked together, and I knew that if I voted with my true allies the vote would tie. I decided to still vote with them, partly because I didn't think people would care that much and also because only a few of the votes for JB had asked me to vote with them. If I'm in the high school cafeteria and there are two tables of kids wanting to sit with me, one with six and one with two, I'm gonna want to sit at the cool kids table! But apparently people had a different idea of what went on.

I have worked my ASS off to be here. Noah and his goons have attempted to throw the past two challenges, and I had to win both of them MYSELF to stay in the game. Tiffany was sadly idoled out last round, and I've found myself in the minority yet again. Now that we've merged, I definitely don't feel like I'm in a great position. There's a majority alliance I'm not a part of, I've been unsuccessful forming connections with a majority of the cast as they don't respond and seem to just not want to talk to me, and now... I'm hearing that there's a little voting bloc spearheaded by Noah and Qaz to get rid of Tyler, someone who I actually do kind of trust. I feel like a passenger in this game, and I don't like it, not at all. I want to be in the driver's seat. Anyone who knows me can tell you that I like playing from the top, and being able to have control over what happens in the game. I didn't earn my reputation as "cult leader" for nothing. But you know what? I kind of like this arc from me, it's more challenging. I know that I have what it takes to pull this thing off, and I'm going to do everything in my power to shape this game in MY image, the way I want it to be played. And I might have just the idea to make that happen...
1438 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Logan H. (lhooper902976):

Well apparently dreams can come true, even though we tried to throw, at least Tiffany is now out. I can't believe that idol play, it was beautiful.
I ended up getting second in the immunity challenge after Noah and I hope that doesn't paint a bigger target on my back. The plan is to blindside Tyler since he's talked to too many people and he cannot get much further in the game. Hopefully it isn't a ruse since I don't want to be blindsided. It's go big or go home and I'm going big .
1438 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

So Tyler is being shadier than shade rn.  He be up here telling me he doesn’t care who we vote as long as we don’t expect an idol play.  When just YESTERDAY you were telling me how close you were with Nikki???
----
I vote for Tyler

It was 2 days ago, when you said to me that Nikki wouldn't vote you, when I realized that you were a massive threat.  I like you, and would have stuck with you for a while, but you're just going collect that check unopposed at the moment.  Someone's gotta stop you, and I'm more than willing to be your demise.
----
Things are getting back to Tyler.  WHAT THE FUCK?  Some dumbass decided leaking the plan was a GOOD idea.
----
PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID
PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID
(continued for another 30 lines)
----
I'm about DONE, my prevailing theory is that some dumb fuck decided it was a good idea to tell Brandon or Nikki this.  And they went HUGA HUGA HUGA RIGHT TO BIG DADDY TYLER.  It's SO annoying, like this is EXACTLY why I want Tyler out, because it's going to be literally impossible later.
----
FUCKING QAZ
1438 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
KC O. (KCObedencio):

So, with this merged tribal, there's 2 sides to this equation

Tyler
Lexie
Austyn
Brandon
Nikki on one side who's more likely to vote Qaz (lol im not really sure if brandon/nikki are doing this)

and

Noah
Qaz
LQ
Will
Logan on the other side who's voting Tyler

Here comes my dilemma. At first, I was so skeptical of how Tyler's keeping Nikki/Brandon. I felt like Ty's keeping them to make a move on us when the right time comes and so this worried me a lot in the beginning. Of course, on the other end, Noah makes this voting bloc to get rid off Ty to ensure any connections he has with Nikki/Brandon/Lexie/Austyn will be cut off. The other side of me contradicts this plan very much because I need Ty to further our game.

When we had our phone call with Lexie/Noah/Tyler; tbh it felt ridiculous. It's so easy for Noah to lie on people's faces and I didnt like that at all. With the twist coming on the tribe split, the only thing Im most concerned about is my safety and Ty told us at that point that if he wins immunity, he'd be willing to give that up to keep anyone who's with him so that he/she could be safe if he/she is in the minority. I just hope that Nikki/Brandon votes Qaz so that Tyler wont go home. If Qaz does go home, there's really going to be a big fight between Noah and Tyler and so Im doing Qaz to just be safe whilst the others still trusting me, but also doing my wonders, a fake vote: https://imgur.com/a/us8varf
1438 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

HOW A BLINDSIDE WORKS FOR DUMMIES

Requirements:
The person is unaware of their demise

Benefits of a blindside:
Person can't save themself

Performing a blindside also requires that you leave everyone out of the plan who would tell your intended victim.  Sometimes, in Survivor, you FORGO a game relationship in order to remove someone from the game.  If everyone is too connected, then you get a large circle-jerk of a survivor where everyone knows everything and idols come out of someone's asshole at least every 2 or 3 tribals.  This is why you can LIE to someone you have an alliance with, and tell the truth AFTER THE FUCKING FACT.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!