This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Siberia - The Last Dance Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Siberia - The Last..

1416 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Tyler M. (bamold1999):

So, basically i'm fully expecting to get voted out tonight. Which is super depressing cause idk what else I cane even do. I just have to hope and pray that our 6 of me/lexie/austyn/kc/logan/noah sticks strong.

My core alliance for sure is me/lexie/austyn. Those are the only 2 people I trust 100%.

I also have an alliance of me/brandon/nikki/lexie, which I think will stick loyal for the time being, but definitely not long-term.

I'm hoping that Qaz goes tonight, but I do NOT have high hopes about this vote at all. Even though I was the most loyal to the plan of voting for Qaz.
1416 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
KC O. (KCObedencio):

im changing my vote

fuck it im doing logan
1416 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
-----LOGAN GETS 11TH-----
1416 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
----ONE DAY TRIBES----
1416 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Tyler M. (bamold1999):

So, let me just give you a run down on what happened in the logan vote. I was too panicked to even write a confessional at that time. So, basically I was all for voting for Qaz and I wish it was that easy and Qaz would just go, but obviously when you think it's an easy vote then coming is happening. I speculated all day that me or Lexie were gonna be the targets cause we're the king and queen of this game, and I was right. With like thirty-ish minutes left until the deadline, lexie calls me in a panic and is like "tyler you're going home if we don't do anything". I guess brandon leaked that I was getting votes but wouldnt tell her what the official plan was, so when Brandon told us to vote Logan after that, I suspected that he was being snakey and just trying to split us up. But, we know how Moldy played, so I messaged KC/Noah/Logan and said "why are you voting for me when we're voting Qaz? All of them denied it cause I assume they thought they had the numbers, but my father unholy ghost KC admits to me that Noah and Logan are trying to flip it on me. At this point I didnt wanna do Logan cause that's a waste and a half, but I was like whatever lets do it cause its the only way I stay. I don't know if KC was voting with them or what, or if I scared him into voting with us, but that was a clutch moment for me. I had no details of what was going on but cause I messaged everyone and asked why they were voting for me, I finally got the info I needed.

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT, BRANDON-FUCKING-RICHIE WOULD BE MY SAVING GRACE. I don't trust him one bit, but I do appreciate the save.

My core alliance of me/lexie/austyn still stand which is why I gave immunity to lexie, because I feel like she would have been fucked for sure if she didnt have immunity. That was the main reason why I went so hard for that immunity, and honestly I was considering giving up my immunity to brandon, but I want to see where Brandon's true colors are.

I also don't trust KC long term AT ALL. I feel like hes super wishy-washy, but i'm gonna tell Austyn and Lexie to make a fake final three with him, so he thinks hes at the top of the alliance and feels more secure. I'm hoping today is actually an easy vote and Qaz just goes, but if he doesnt that's okay cause i'm IMMUNE BITCHES.
1416 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon): 

I'm so fucked šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
----
So I'm like 95% sure LQ flipped.  She, Brandon, Nikki, and Tyler all hate my guts, so that's just PEACHY.  I've pretty much now lost all hope of winning this game.  So yeah, I'm not too happy a camper at the moment.
----
My ONLY hopes for the one day tribes are that

A. I get lucky in this swap
B. I win immunity or someone who I trust wins and gives me immunity
C. People are scared I have an idol and don't place votes on me
----
Flippers Never Win.  That goes for me, and that goes for LQ too.  I think she ACTUALLY hates my guts that much that she straight up refuses to work with me and literally made this move out of fucking spite.  Like, what the fuck?  What did I ever do to you LQ?  Someone just kept TYLER in the game over LOGAN, which is stupid on all fronts.  Tyler, Brandon, and Nikki hate me so much too, that I just can't win.  Like it's a GAME, get over it Karen squad.  Idk how Lexie seems, but she's a nice enough person to the point where I don't think she literally wants to see me bleed.  I definitely have a ton of respect for Austyn now.
----
Oh dear chatzy lord, bless me with some good ass tribes.
----
Well, I just got put in minority.  So yeah, must win for me here.
----
I've ALWAYS sucked at this challenge.  So yeah, odds aren't looking too good
1416 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon): 

So Lexie and Tyler are immune.  And Lexie was the person I figured I might be able to get people to vote OUT over me.  I'm legit fucked now, it's frustrating.
----
So some DUMB FUCK (LQ denied it to will but *shrugs*), decided that voting Tyler or Lexie off WASN'T a good idea, and NOW they're walking into the Final fucking 8, are you SHITTING me?
----
The pitch to LQ/Will is basically Iā€™m a loner now.  Either KC is gone AS FUCK or he flipped in which case, itā€™s Independence Day for this Sexy Boi.  And LQ/Will can be my fellow patriots rolling up to destroy the hierarchy.  Come on, voting Noah out isnā€™t FUN.  So many people tried to vote Brandon out.  And Julian said he wins games a lot.  Letā€™s put him on that jury and roll forward with Noah?  People donā€™t do it enough.  And I actually think I can benefit their games.  Iā€™m HONEST about that shit in confessionals, like I say when itā€™s a good move to vote me off.  Right now, I donā€™t believe it is.
----
So Brandon and I talked for a while on call.  And it went better than I expected.  I think he seriously wants to do something with me this vote.  And we discussed voting LQ out of this game.  She doesn't even respond to me anyways, and if possible, hell yeah, I'd love to remove LQ from this game.  If that were to happen, it would mean working with Lexie & Brandon.  A new voting bloc.  And honestly, I look to voting blocks.

Hi, I'm Noah Kondon.  Looking exclusively for a One Vote Stand, no long-term commitments.  You don't even have to make me breakfast after.  I'll just sneak out in the morning.
----
So Iā€™m SO unaware of what to do here.  Ive been talking to both sides, and both are telling me to vote with them.  Brandon specifically has talked to me the most, but I havenā€™t heard a peep from Lexey.  But Iā€™ve barely talked to Will/LQ.

See, my issue is, If I go 4-1, then whatever.  But If 1 side is saving me, while the other ISNā€™T, then Iā€™m unaware what in the fuck to do.  Like idk which side to trust.  Because if I fuck up, itā€™s going 2-2-1, and 1 of the 2 I didnā€™t side with might be mad and vote me off.

Iā€™m very unclear on which route to take, and Iā€™m also unsure weather or not LQ flipped.
----
Will says LQ is torn.  And now Iā€™m like, well thatā€™s peachy.  Because now this has just turned into a game of who trusts who.

Originally, I thought it was just me vs Brandon, both of us depending on Will/LQ.  In the EVENING, I felt like I trusted Brandon more after calling with him.  But this morning, after sleeping on it.  Iā€™m completely unaware of which group to trust.  And I think they might also both think the same thing.  Only problem is Iā€™M the loner.  So if I fuck up, I meat the 2-2-1, in which I have to beg the people I just chose NOT to trust into saving me.  All three parties are literally just Circe jerking each other at this point.
1416 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Nikki P. (Avatar20)

*sits on a tree log and looks at the camera*
Woah the final 10 twist is here! After last tribal, I was so nervous..because no one was talking to me about a vote. It was just so nerve wracking that people I thought I trusted...couldn't even tell me the vote because they listened to Noah's lies. Noah told Qaz and others that I'm extremely close to Tyler and therefore wouldn't have voted for him last tribal.
*laughs and rolls eyes*
This is true! But like, they don't need to know that. So I made sure that Tyler didn't talk about us being close anymore, because it means people will always continue to associate us together and that's just too dangerous in a game like this. But, I felt betrayed by Will, Qaz, Brandon, and LQ because they didn't tell me shit about them voting for Tyler (even though Brandon still voted with us, he knew about the Tyler vote the whole time). Luckily, KC pulled through and was the deciding vote in saving Tyler. Now Noah looks like a dumbass..as he should, because his assumptions about me and his horrible gameplay have landed him a spot as the biggest target. Going into this tribal, there's only so little options...Tyler is trying to have me vote for Qaz who's one of my closest allies, and I dunno I have to think about it..
https://media1.tenor.com/images/52645cb6e0c77c23828233e85d297215/tenor.gif?itemid=14031139
Because for my own personal game, it doesn't make sense for Qaz to go home compared to someone like KC who ratted me out as the bitch who flipped on JB, AND never talks to me. I don't wanna go against Tyler, but he always is so vocal and becomes kinda bossy...and I know he tries not to but it's his personality. Qaz claims he has Austyn to vote for KC, which means I'm possibly the flip vote once again? Dangerous...yet kinda exciting!
1416 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon): 

Benefits of going with Will/LQ is I think theyā€™re more likely to fuck me out of rage.  Specifically LQ.  Like if Brandon/Lexie screw me.  But LQ/Will donā€™t.  And I vote with Brandon/Lexie.  LQ could be like well fuck you, Brandon was loyal, ur gone Condom.  While if Brandon is to be believed, he needs me in this game, so I donā€™t think he screws me at that point.

Right now, Iā€™m most inclined to believe Brandon is full of shit.
----
I vote for Brandon
Youā€™re REALLY good on call.  But I think youā€™re trying to play me from what I gather.  And you almost had me.  And if you really NEED me in this game.  You can look bast this if the vote goes 2-2-1, when you didnā€™t even tell me you would be going on call with Will and Will did.  Itā€™s a tough spot, and Iā€™m not going with my gut, but rather my head.  And maybe Iā€™m wrong, Iā€™m ready for everyone to yell ā€œDUMBASSā€ at me if this ends up fucking me up.  But honestly, I think this vote is less likely to fuck mr over tonight.
----
I might send a couple of FAKE votes.  With fake voting confessionals just in case.
----
Ok, so I just realized, if it goes 2-2-1, I can make the side I DIDN'T vote with think I voted by coin flip.  I can say "Well, clearly the coin gods fucked me" and made me make the wrong decision.  I would NEVER actually vote via a coin flip.  But people think I'm enough of a psycho, so if I vote wrong, I'll play into it.  I sent an LQ one in case I actually change my mind on how I'm voting.
----
KC YOU CHEEKY FUCKER!!!

I see you KC!  You try to pull fake screenshots on me?!  MHM, I see you.
----
I'm ready to GO on call with LQ/Will.  Brandon/Lexie are trying to play us against each other.  And I'm not letting that happen.  The 3 of us SHOULD vote together, and I'm ready to ride with those 2 in this game if they'll ride with me.  Let's put Brandon's ass ON THAT JURY, he's pulling at loose ends on both sides.  Fuck that, let's ride.  GUESS WHO'S BACK? ALTAI.
1416 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Austyn S. (Oysterman11):

Well another saucy vote. Iā€™m pleased that Logan went home as I had minimal interaction with him however it puts me in a tricky situation. I need Brandon to go home on the other side because if he/Ty/Nikki/Lexie are all at the final 8 that is bad news bears. Iā€™ve had tyler and Will both tell me that I am their final 2. KC has also told me that, I find myself in a comfortable snug middle position. I am aware that I donā€™t think the jury would respect the adaptability and camouflage aspects of my game if I were in the final two with either of them. I Need to eventually make a move soon and take out a big player, a Brandon or a Noah because they also have strong cases to win. This upcoming vote I wouldā€™ve preferred Nikki to go for my game but Qaz is a literal idiot. Tyler is sitting very comfortable in this game and it is evident to everyone he is the biggest threat to win. I need to make 1 or two more large moves to elevate my overall stature in this game to be perceived as a winning player. That was my downfall last time and I fear history could repeat itself. Right now the hope is Qaz goes and then Brandon goes on the other side... thatā€™d be perfect scenario.
1416 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
KC O. (KCObedencio):

So, from what I've been observing, Qaz still thinks that there's this minority/majority going on with the Logan vote last tribal council. He feels like I'm still working with him when in fact, I didn't vote with him.

The concern has always been Tyler keeping Nikki/Brandon and so when Austyn and I talked, he clicked right away on how Nikki should be the vote, thinking we could get Qaz on board.

The next day, Tyler conversed to me that Qaz and Nikki wanted me out now and I'm like wtf is wrong with Qaz?? He threw my name off during Logan's vote and now this time again?? I'm over it lol. I hope Tyler sticks with me and Austyn and vote Qaz off. I hope Tyler won't flip on me cause I'm gonna be so mad. If he flipped on me then I wish I should've just threw him in the fire last tc.

And lol, my conversation with Qaz is ridiculous. He pitches this idea that what if we work instead with Nikki/Tyler and so Austyn would go home. I told this to Austyn and lol he's made. I also told Ty about the situation I have with Qaz on how Qaz, Austyn, and I would work together. It just showed Qaz's fakeness.

Austyn and I also had a plan to tell Qaz that he's going home if he doesn't vote Nikki in about 15-30 mins before the reading of the votes. It sounds so brutal but ugh, I hate him. I'd love to impose panic in this game so that he'd get a taste of his own medicine. Lol, if Qaz doesnt really flip, he's going to fucking ponderosa. Home girl, GO HOME.
1416 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

If I turn on LQ/Will and give up the numbers advantage.  I'm screwed, that's on God, period, and Jesus H Christ.  Even if they're against me, I NEED to get on a call with them to convince them that I've declared for House Altai.  WE got lucky with these tribes, and we'd be FUCKING FOOLS to lose this without an idol coming out.  I see that now.  I gotta be like yo homies #Altai we gotta slay the other bitches and be a TRIBE again.  Logan, Tiffany, and JĢ¶BĢ¶ Noah held us back from the unity we deserve.  But let's take on the fucking world together.  ALTAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAI *INHALES* ALTAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAI
----
HI, IT'S NOAH KONDON AND KCOBEDENCIO HERE FOR #LOYALTY.  IF YOU WANT A LOYAL PLAYER, YOU CAN GO WRONG WITH BOTH THESE CHOICES.  THEY'LL BOTH SCREW OVER ANYONE, ANYTIME!  THEY'LL EVEN SCREW EACH OTHER!  KC & NOAH, A DEADLY DUO FOR AN ABSOLUTE CLUSTERFUCK.  ORDER IN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES AND GET 1 EXTRA BETRAYAL FREE!  (Note: Limited Time Offer, one or both may soon become members of the jury)
----
The call went well.  So, is Noah Kondon the swing, the saved or the screwed?  We'll see.
----
Just went on call with Brandon, I think I did a DECENT bullshit job.
----
This is the first time this season I have that nervous pit in my stomach.  It's this weird feeling I only really get during group games.  But I have it.  And I'm scared as all hell.
1416 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
-----NOAH GETS 10TH-----
1416 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
-----QAZ GETS 9TH-----
1416 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon) [Parting Words]:

*shrugs*

That's all I really have to say at this point.  I played hard, played to win.  I think this was a mistake.  But if it works out for LQ and Will, then hey, good move.  Apparently I tried to play the middle too hard, but like Brandon is way more likely to win this game than me, really charismatic, and won't be of much help to them.  I lost, but hey, I'm kinda numb to losing at this point, and I made it this far, and I had fun.  *shrugs* What else can I do?  I will take my duty as a juror seriously, but I will be hard on them.  Youc an bet our ass.  I have NO idea who I'm voting for.  Thanks for hosting me <3, I had a blast.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!