This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE!

Topic » FINALE!

1739 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
1739 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
Jays a flop
1739 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Welcome to the finale...AND FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL. Cam, Tim, and Christian. The three of you have done what 13 others have failed to do...But only ONE of you will walk away with the ice crown. Tonight, the power shifts to the jury. The jury members will have the opportunity to question you guys on your game play and decide who they think fits this season better as the winner... Good luck!

Jury members? You guys have until Saturday 10pm CST/11pm EST to send in your votes.
1739 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
It was a f3?
1739 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
I won't question until I see some speeches . Besides you need the time to do mine.
Tick tock
1739 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
I'll summarize if you want to ask me questions go for it

I wanted to play under the radar and I did so until wade left. I took the chance at voting Julian then voted out Yoshi because I wanted to win my way to the end. I made a f3 with Cam and penguin and took out who I wanted every vote post the wade vote out.

Ask me any questions you may have
1739 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
I didn't vote for you Logan I was honest about that vote I voted penguin
1739 days 12 hours ago
IcyPenguin
I need speeches and then I will question off of that
1739 days 12 hours ago
IcyPenguin
Tim: your speech was vague so I want to get more info. First question: why did you vote me not cam? Second question: I was able to flip flop throughout the merge which allowed me to be on the right side of every single tribal I attended in the game. As the game reached abt f8 we began working together and flip flopping as a team, why should your disloyalty to others deserve my vote? (I know the question is hypocritical because I flip flopped but whatever lmao)
1739 days 12 hours ago
Christian37
Hey there Jury. I have made it until the end of this season. Now I am going to explain how I got here and why I hope the jury votes for me. I started out one the Enderby tribe. In the beginning I tried to just be as active as I could and hope that was enough to get people to keep me to merge. Despite getting votes at the first tribal, I somehow survived the rest of the pre merge, even with all the tribe switches that happened.

At the merge I was invited to a alliance of around 8 people. I decided to vote with them despite knowing that the alliance probably would not last long. The first vote went fine, but then at the next Logan was voted out and I was completely blindsided. I was now in a minority. I tried to find out who I could trust or not and I trusted Wade. But sadly, he was next out.

At the final 8 however I finally managed to flip the game. I went to Yoshi who I really believed to be alone at that point so we made an alliance and got Tim and Penguin to vote with us.  We got Julian out first. At next tribal I was blindsided again though. Yoshi was voted out. I had no idea but I know someone flipped in my alliance. The next round Tim comes to me and tells me that I’m safe. I don’t really trust him, but I put my faith in him and votes with him and the others to vote Livingston out.

At final 5 I really started to want Tim out but he was on a immunity run. He wants to vote Grace and despite me not wanting to because I really did not see her as a threat at that point (mostly cause she did not seem that active- Example: Not voting a few times). But I followed through because I did not really have enough people to flip it.

At the final 4 I wanted to get Tim out. I saw him as the biggest threat and I did everything I could to win that challenge. I actually won and was getting ready to get him out with penguin but penguin voted cam. Penguin went though. Now I set here at the finale 3. After I saw penguin get voted out I really wanted it to be final 2 so I could win yet another challenge and get out Tim but it is what it is.

I think what has got me here has been playing with the right people and knowing when to do what. If there is something I wish I did better it would be to talk more with all of you.
1739 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
I'll answer your second question first. Because that was the only way I could reach to the end of this game. I think I was on the bottom of both sides so the only way that I saw to get here was to take out the leaders of both sides then flip every vote to take out one person from each side. That's why you have one person from each side in the f3 with me.

Your first question...It's really tough man. I knew Christian was gonna vote for me, and I was like 99 percent sure that both of you were gonna vote for each other, and I would be the swing. The paranoia got to me, I can't lie I was voting Cam instantly, but the more I thought about it, the more I trusted Cam in not voting me, and you may have an inkling to vote me. It really wasn't personal I wanted f3 with you and Cam, and it just didn't work out. I am sorry.
1739 days 11 hours ago
IcyPenguin
This is a question for everyone: what was your biggest move in the game (please answer in detail)
1739 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hello, tis I, Cam. Today I stand beside Tim and Christian, two outstanding players in their own ways, but this speech is mainly for why I feel as if I should be crown the winner of this game. In the beginning I played an under the radar game. I managed to be on the right side of the vote every time pre jury. Once merge/jury started is really when I started to play strategically and try to stick to the right side of the game. I had to associate myself with the majority of the players in order to keep myself safe, but at the same time, also had to keep myself under the radar. I flipped when I had to flip, I made alliances when I had to make alliances, I blindsided when I needed to blindside, and I played the whole game, despite me being inactive on Tengaged I still managed to play powerfully on Skype. I feel like my social skills are what brought me here because if I didn’t talk to the people I talked to, I would have been voted out pre jury or mid merge. I worked really hard to get to where I am right now and I would be very grateful to be crowned champion of Jaybirdnifty’s Survivor: Antarctica. Best of luck to my neighbours Tim and Christian.

Cam, 10:08 PM
I would also like to add that I’ve voted in majority every vote besides the Julian vote.
1739 days 11 hours ago
Christian37
This is a question for everyone: what was your biggest move in the game (please answer in detail)

My biggest move was going to Yoshi and starting the alliance with Him, tim and You penguin. I feel the vote against Julian really changed the game for me and is one the biggest reasons i am here.

I would also like to point out a move that never came to be. At final 4 i really tried to make a move and get Tim out but the votes were not secured for it. Had that gone through it probably would have been my most important.
1739 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
So my question for Cam and Christian is the same. What was the reasoning behind voting me out?
Tim your question is what was your biggest regret in the game.

To all 3 of you, compare each juror to a real CBS survivor player.

Whoever does the best in both parts gets my vote
1739 days 10 hours ago
Christian37
What was the reasoning behind voting me out?

Logan. I did not vote for you and i do not know why the others did.

open group

Jaybirdnifty's Survivor: Antarctica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!