This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE!

Topic » FINALE!

1756 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
My best move was making that f3 with you and Cam, we ran that game, I just wish we started it earlier. I had a good relationship with you and with Cam, and I didn't think anyone would expect us 3 to work together. It was a really good alliance, and we all were going to the end, if we won that f4 challenge.

That f3 kept me safe in the later stages, and honestly I don't think i would have been voted out any time after yoshi got voted out. That's how strong our alliance was in my eyes.

@penguin
1756 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
I'd say my biggest regret was not voting Christian at the f5. I just thought cam might flip with grace to get firemaking, and I just didn't want that to happen. I should have decided to vote christian, and he would have left, and the f3 would have been cam, penguin, and me.

I should have trusted Cam to not flip on Penguin.
1756 days 17 hours ago
Christian37
To all 3 of you, compare each juror to a real CBS survivor player.

Gabriel: I have you as Gretchen from Borneo. You were someone who was picked off at the beginning of the merge by a bigger alliance.

Logan: Rubert from Pearl Island. A strong player and genuinely well liked. Had a lot going for them but found themselves blindsided because the others saw him as a strong player.

Wade: Rob Mariano from Marquesas specifically. Someone who was in a good position in the start of the game, but when merge came he really had to fight to stay alive. Despite being voted out just like Rob, your fall led to the making of an alliance to counter the others. 

Julian: John Caroll from Marquesas. A leader of a strong alliance but the creation of another counter alliance led in your demise.

Yoshi: Parvati. Charming person with lots of fun personality and also a strong player.

Livingston: Tyson. Nice guy but also sort of laid back. A strong player nonetheless.

Grace: I have you as Jerri from heroes vs villains specifically. You were someone that was perceived as being close to the jury. Therefore you were voted out near the end.

Penguin: John Cochran. Someone some may have considered a underdog this season due to you being kind of new to group games. In the end did very good for themselves.
1756 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
Gabriel is like an Elizabeth from dvg where everyone ganged up on her and she had no chance

Logan's like a kass from second chance where the decision premerge screwed her merge

Wade's like a Sarge from Vanuatu where he got in the minority and was the leader so he got voted off first

Julian's a Chris from mvgx where I had to take him out to get control of the numbers

Yoshi is a Joe anglim where he won immunities, but kinda annoyed the tribe and got voted out the first chance he wasn't immune

Part 2 is coming later
1756 days 6 hours ago
lionsden121
Livingston Ethan z just a nice sociable player

Grace Tina Wesson nice sociable person that could have won if she was a bit more active

Penguin Rafe in Guatemala you were very strategic and were slightly disliked by the jury, but you could have won in the right circumstances
1756 days ago
myiel
I have no questions, Hell has no fury like A yoshis scorn *Struts off of stage*
1756 days ago
pinkiepie512
HEY HEY JURORS!!!! I gots some questions for y’all?
- Tell me how you’ve Outwit, Outplay, and Outlast in this game.
- Rank the jurors on gameplay and why
1755 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
For outwit, I made alliances that lasted the whole game, I controlled the game after Julian left. Every person who left was the decision I made.

Outplay, I won 3 immunities which helped secure who i wanted to go home, and I made sure that if I wasn't immune that there was no way I was getting the majority of the votes, so there was no way I could have left at any time.

Outlast...This is where in the actual show I give my closing address. Christian had no idea what to do for the majority of this game and just went with what I said, and Cam disappeared at the end. I believe I did the best, and controlled the narrative for this game.
1755 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
Best
Yoshi, he made the biggest move of the season, and was trying to play the game the whole time.

Julian he ran his side, but got cut down to give room for others.

Penguin, He may have been disliked by the jury, but he played a stellar game, his social game brings him down.

wade. He tried with the alliance, but got voted out too early

grace good social game, but you stopped trying for some reason

logan you got voted out too early, but I liked what you did socially with me

livingston you didnt really try too much, but you did get far with your utr strats

gabriel You were voted out first, so idk ur gameplay
worst
1755 days 22 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Cam:

Alright so for this question I feel as if I outwitted because of how I managed to be on the right side every moment of the game, where I knew what was going to happen every vote, I even knew about the Julian vote but I didn’t vote that way obviously. I outplayed because I was very dedicated to make it to the point that I am in right now and I feel as I had controlled a good amount of the game with my decisions. I outlasted, well, because I made it to this point.
1755 days 22 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Cam:
- Rank the jurors on gameplay and why

1st - Yoshi tbh because he had played an outstanding social game and he won immunity challenges when he REALLY needed to.

2nd - Here is where I would say Julian, because he was a BIG part of the move that was the Logan vote. He played a very strategic game.

3rd - Logan. He had social and strategic on his side but overall he just got screwed over.

4th - Penguin because she tried to make allegiances with as many people as possible and she ended up making it really far because of that.

5th - Livingston because he pretty much just tried very hard to make it but in the end he just vanished and he was voted out.

6th - Grace, she is a smart and kind player, but she did tend to be a bit inactive at times.

7th - Wade because he tried to make friendships and was social, but overall he got very paranoid and asking absolutely EVERYBODY what happened in the Logan vote and pretty much just dug up his own grave.

8th - Gabriel, this is only because he did NOT try to associate himself with me and was left out of every conversation. He probably would be up at 7th or maybe even 6th if he at least tried to work with people instead of just voting randomly.
1755 days 21 hours ago
IcyPenguin
ummm tim... I’m a girl lmao
1755 days 21 hours ago
IcyPenguin
I’m gonna be perfectly honest, going into the finale I was abt 90% sure I knew who I was voting, but now that I’ve read over your responses I have valid reasons to vote any of you three so I would like to ask more questions

Questions for all: what was your biggest regret in the game

Christian: who did you trust and distrust the most

Tim: you claimed to have controlled the game after Julian went home, but all the moves you made after that involved cam, so why should I voted you over cam.

Cam: we never talked one on one yet your were in one of my ver many alliances I had throughout the game. In fact, I was in at least one alliance with all of you that didn’t involve the other two in the f3. For example I was in an alliance with Christian at one point without you and Tim, and I was in an alliance with you that didn’t include Tim or Christian etc. my question is why should my relationship with you deserve my vote when I talked much more one on one with the other two finalists

btw I’m a girl tim so... yeah
1755 days 20 hours ago
Christian37

Outwit: I outwitted because i played a game where i was able to get here with only one immunity win and i got the others to perhaps view me as a lesser threat.

Outplay: I outplayed because i was part of some of the more vital moments of this season like flipping the game at final 8. I also won an immunity by staying up to 7am in the night. Not really gameplay but i think it shows dedication to the game.

Outlast: I outlasted because i did what i did at the right times through the season. I never put myself in a position where i was perceived as a threat.
1755 days 20 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Cam-
Questions for all: what was your biggest regret in the game

I would have to say that my biggest regret really has to be when I lied to Wade about the vote. It didn’t really do anything to destroy my game in a way I am just usually a very honest person and when I lie I always feel a little bit of a pit in my stomach.

open group

Jaybirdnifty's Survivor: Antarctica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!