This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE!

Topic » FINALE!

1755 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Cam: we never talked one on one yet your were in one of my ver many alliances I had throughout the game. In fact, I was in at least one alliance with all of you that didn’t involve the other two in the f3. For example I was in an alliance with Christian at one point without you and Tim, and I was in an alliance with you that didn’t include Tim or Christian etc. my question is why should my relationship with you deserve my vote when I talked much more one on one with the other two finalists

I know we didn’t really talk that much but that’s because I just knew that I could trust you after I pretty much saved you during Logan’s vote. I know it’s not great to just assume but I just felt like you were going to vote the same way I did all the way, which you did. We didn’t really have to communicate verbally but we communicated mentally. If you can’t crown me because of a lack of social interaction I would hope you could crown me Winner with my gameplay, which I had proven that I had VERY great gameplay. As you know Tim would have voted me out if I hadn’t convinced him not to and I made moves when I needed to make moves, hence why you made it to final 4. Hope this answered your questions.
1755 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
Sorry I never asked. Cams best Ally was probably grace after me so I took her out so can would have to stick with me. Cam never offered really any ideas if he was smart he would have tried to save her at f5
Cam probably had 0 tribals that he went to someone and got the votes for a person to leave. I went to Livingston and you and cam to get those votes for Yoshi then christian for Livingston and so on and so forth, I don't see anything that cam did strategically
1755 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
Cam didn't convince me of anything I weighed the pros and cons and I thought cam was my best shot, I decided what to do I could have easily voted cam in that spot
1755 days 12 hours ago
noobsmoke13
yo grats to all of you. I just wanted to know what the logic was behind my boot.

more questions to come <3
1755 days 12 hours ago
Christian37
-Rank the jurors on gameplay and why

1: Julian. Leader of an mayority alliance. Controlled the final 10 and final 9 tribals.

2: Yoshi. A smart player who flipped the entire game, but that could have been done earlier. He asked in the main chat for someone to talk to and it was first when i approached him that the flip happened.

3: Penguin. Quite the player behind the scenes. Got in a strong final 3 alliance. Could have made it to final 3, if you swayed away from them at the final 4 council.

4: Logan. Good player who was in a good position at the start but was blindsided.

5: Wade. Someone else who really tried to save themself from being voted out. In the end not enough. Someone who took much initiative in getting things done.

6: Livingston. Ok player. Never really in a power position.

7: Grace. Really good socially. Did not seem to give it her all after a while.

8: Gabriel. Did not really get to see anything due to you getting voted out early.
1755 days 12 hours ago
Christian37
Questions for all: what was your biggest regret in the game

Probably not going to Yoshi during the final 9. I think if i had approached him then we could have made the alliance then and Wade would not have went. Wade is someone i really trust so if he had stayed it would have been an number extra in votes.

Christian: who did you trust and distrust the most

I trusted Wade the most this game. I really believed everything he said and we were both really honest to each other.

I think that atleast towards the end, i distrusted tim the most. I knew he was a strong player that would do anything to win and that made me aware. The reason i kept on voting with him was because i wanted to gain his trust so i could vote him out when he lost immunity. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
1755 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
@livingston the point behind your boot was to get an easy majority for our f3 to get to the end. Grace didn't like you, and christian seemed on board to do you.

It just was to set us up for the end run.
1755 days 12 hours ago
Christian37
yo grats to all of you. I just wanted to know what the logic was behind my boot.

Pretty sure tim was the one who wanted that. I went along with it because i saw no point in turning on them there as that would very likely have meant my vote out at final 5 as i am pretty sure most others voted you. Had tim not been immune there i would have likely went to you in order to try and get tim out but tim was immune so i decided against it.
1755 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
Pretty sure tim was the one who wanted that.

Who i wanted left :O
1754 days 23 hours ago
IcyPenguin
the shade
1754 days 18 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hey there mates! Due to some real life things I won't be able to do the finale until tomorrow night! This will also give you jury members some more time to vote/ask questions! Since it's a sunday, I moved the time up an hour (9pm CST/10pm EST)!
1754 days 18 hours ago
IcyPenguin
I have one final question for you all

I strongly believe throughout this game no one clearly ran the game everyone in this final three had their moments but no one ran the game you were all able to get by and outlast us all, and make moves here and there my questions is, out of the two other finalists who played a better game than you (and don’t say neither of them or try and avoid the question I want a straightforward answer or you will automatically loose my vote)
1754 days 18 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Cam: I strongly believe throughout this game no one clearly ran the game everyone in this final three had their moments but no one ran the game you were all able to get by and outlast us all, and make moves here and there my questions is, out of the two other finalists who played a better game than you (and don’t say neither of them or try and avoid the question I want a straightforward answer or you will automatically loose my vote)

In my opinion Tim played better only because he did have a lot of control near the end and actually spoke to people a lot.
1754 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
I would say Cam, because he actually had an idea what was happening during the game. Christian didn't seem like he knew what was happening. I thought cam was more social and strategic.
1754 days 16 hours ago
Christian37
I believe Tim played the best out of the other two finalists as he was straight forward when it came to taking control, where Cam was mostly under radar.

open group

Jaybirdnifty's Survivor: Antarctica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!