This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1778 days 23 hours ago
IcyPenguin
I thought I was pretty close with hoop as well... until I voted him out...
1778 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
yes, yes it does
1778 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
yoshis like the keith
1778 days 23 hours ago
boicam77
I voted out Hoop
1778 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
well you were the jaclyn
1778 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Cam! What comes to mind is when Cam himself said that he wanted to be a little snake and start working with Tim and Penguin, and he definitely had a lot of people feeling comfortable around him throughout the game (from what I could tell) despite him just flip flopping through alliances when he could.
1778 days 23 hours ago
IcyPenguin
Going into the ponderosa chat was so awkward cuz I voted out literally everyone that was in it but they were all cool especially cuz over half didn’t say anything and it was mostly yoshi talking to me when he was drunk lmao
1778 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Julian was runner up for this award.
1778 days 23 hours ago
boicam77
VILLAIN OF THE SEASON I STAN
1778 days 23 hours ago
IcyPenguin
can there be an award for hottest juror
1778 days 22 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
RUNNER UP FOR BEST VILLAIN RIP
1778 days 22 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Best Confessionals! There was really only two or three people who regularly submitted confessionals, but they made sure to deliver each time they sent them. But in the end...The person who I enjoyed reading about the most was...
1778 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
can there be an award for the stupidest decision
1778 days 22 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Once again, Cam! Cam regularly sent in confessionals that was informative and entertaining to read! There was hardly ever a dull moment when it came to confessionals from him!
1778 days 22 hours ago
boicam77
IM ON A ROLL LMFAO

open group

Jaybirdnifty's Survivor: Antarctica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!