This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S7: All Stars Confessionals

Topic » V&W S7: All Stars..

1321 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Daniel A. // Natepresnell

Honestly, I’m writing a confessional because after yesterday’s move I think my time is coming to an end very soon. I don’t regret taking Andrew out, my only regret is Ess not getting online SOONER which caused me to not think through the move more. If I had thought more, I would’ve either not voted Andrew and voted Jacob / Ess to hide my relationship with Ess more but oh well.

I feel on the absolute bottom of the Mike, Ahmed and Chloe alliance and I’m TRYING so hard to get 5 votes on Mike today. I’ve been trying to get Ess to expose her final 4 with Chloe and Mike because right now it’s all she has left. We need to swing over Jacob and Wes for this vote but the problem is I barely speak to either of them.

So in short, it’s not looking very good for Ess today, but I also won’t be shocked if there’s some ulterior plan to get me out after what happened yesterday.
1321 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Ahmed C. // FighterMan

Confessional:

Something isn't adding up honestly with what happened right now. I'm genuinely starting to believe daniel is super close to ess and this drama was a ploy to get votes on Mike as a last resort.

Ess HAS to go at this point. Like if at any point I feel like Daniel is double crossing us and is trying to save ess I will idol Mike. I told daniel right now i am idoling myself if anything weird happens so that the votes sway to mike not me if ess is trying to push a name.

Jacob wanted to vote mike earlier, so it could really be jacob, daniel, jayson, and ess voting mike. I need to talk to wes for these next 30 mins and make sure he has ess locked in by 4:59pm. I don't trust anyone anymore. This drama right now is fucking SUSPICIOUS.
1321 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Wes K. // Bluejay7622

Casting my vote for mike. This keeps ess and jake both in the game which means they will continue to go after eachother. Plus I’m not close with mike at all so I’m not losing anyone valuable for my game.
1321 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Jake B. // Lemjam6

Right now I want the easy vote of Essence. We had the majority of votes on her the other day so I don't see why today should be any different. I like Ess, but at this point every round I am just trying to survive. I would obviously prefer Jayson go, but he has immunity. I am starting to build good rapport with Wes and I think Wes/Jacob/Myself can get something going.

Eventually, I'm going to have to take a shot at Ahmed because I know I'm not in his end game plans. He has much much closer relationships than with me.
1321 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Jake B. // Lemjam6

*flips vote*

(Essence)

Kisses. Love you, kiddo. Wish we could have played this game together, but it just wasn't in the cards.

*places vote in urn*
1321 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
// JAKE J. VOTED OFF //

DAY 17 - ALL STARS
1321 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Ahmed C. // FighterMan

Confessional :

What a win today. In s2 i remember my gutt being such a huge factor in my decisions and today was all gutt.

It was so damn quite before tribal and it just didn't feel right. I asked jacob who he is voting he said he tried pushing for mike, but it wasn't possible, so he is just throwing his vote on mike. MAJOR red flag moment. He wouldn't vote in minority like that freely, he'd just go with majority. He has done that all game so why change now?

I then go to wes and he's like i locked in ess and i'm going off now to write a quiz. BITCH WTF? It's literally 4:45pm in the afternoon you dead ass don't have quizzes at this time in university.

So I go to daniel in the end and i start interrogating the FUCK out of him. I'm like daniel, i have a bad feeling... i think there 5 votes on mike and i'm playing the idol. I kept on with this for like 5 mins before he starts telling me how mike created a f4 chat with ess, jayson, and chloe. At that moment I knew 100% daniel was trying to get mike out. So in the end i played my idol. Why play for mike? If he left in that moment then jake would still have his idol and i'm the new fresh target. So Mike had to stay... It'd also draw chloe and mike closer to me. A chain reaction happened in the end which led to all the idols being played. At least we cleared the idol board.

Votes all nulled out. Now i'm thinking... well FUCK i am the new biggest target in revote. I ran to chloe right away and I told her our only play is to keep saying we want lemjam6 out and how jacob is close to lemjam6. Thats what we went with, my new target was jacob at this point because he is closest to lemjam imo and i'd rather cut his alliance down.

After years of convincing... we luckily got votes on Jacob and booted his ass out. Major mistake from the people who voted mike imo. You voted out someone who voted with YOU.... you ok?

Anyway long story short, I lost 10 years of my life tonight so thanks for forcing me to come back to this shit show of a group game.
1321 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Mike E. // Survivor8

I literally can’t win this game because once someone wrongs me and they go out (Jake) I just go laugh in their face

I wish Sagar was in this game just for the sole fact that he’s hard to read.
I called Daniel flipping on me specifically the day before it happened. I figured out the vote was for me today, but no one believed me until last minute and thankfully ahmed saved my life.

Jayson kept just saying “I’m voting Jake” which was a giveaway and I will be shitting on his face after I eat.

I was going to get all the Daniel “I want Wes out” quotes but everyone must have left the fucking chat. But I got 2 at least

Okay also I really think me being minority over and over really fucked me up. Because instead of building relationships I was yelling at people day after day after day. My biggest thing is intimidating people and I really think I may be one of the best on the entire site with that kind of gameplay. But my relationships have been on fucking point lately and I failed a bit in this game compared to I’m used to.

But at least I can see that.
1321 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Jake B. // Lemjam6

The funny thing is, before tribal today I was thinking to myself that if I survive and Essence goes, I think that I am going to have a real shot at making it to the ned and it would have been the first time I have felt safe in a LONG time. However, the game took a TERRIBLE turn. It went worse than I could have imagined.

Daniel flipped on our Final 4 Alliance. Not that I thought we would make final 4, but Daniel flipped on Mike and protected Essence just like I knew he would. I knew he was friends with everyone. Our alliance had 3 (at least) idols and we fucking used all of them at this tribal. I'm livid. Daniel was supposed to be my closest ally in this game and he flipped on me. He protected Essence, hid everything from me, and forced me to use my idol. Good thing I played it. I just had a weird feeling that with two idols played I could have received one hinky vote or something and I did.

Thank god I trusted in my intuition and I protected myself. In the revote, I wanted to take out Daniel or even Ahmed. I know Ahmed was with me in this vote, but I don't trust him going forward, but Wes and I couldn't get the votes onto Ahmed or Daniel so I had to say goodbye to Jacob. I really trusted Jacob, he was someone who I was with since day 1 and would have went to the end with so it sucks for me to lose him. And more than that, I lost Daniel. He's still here, but I lost him. He hasn't really talked to me, I got mad at him and he doesn't really care. He tossed me to the side. He realized I needed him more than he needed me and just threw me away and it hurts. I seriously had his back.

At this point...I actually trust Wes the most I think. Wes and I have talked a lot and he's someone who I think I can actually work with. We are on the same page on a lot of things and we know threats have to go soon.

To be honest, my reads have been pretty good this game. My reads about relationships are pretty spot on and my idol control was amazing. I saved it for the right moment and it sucks to use it when I only got one vote, but I needed it.

My game is in shambles right now, I need to get to work tomorrow or I may be heading to ponderosa soon.
1321 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Jake B. // Lemjam6

I’m a free agent, baby. At this point, I don’t even know what the fuck I should do or who the fuck I should work with because I don’t trust anyone. I was Daniel since Day 1 and he flipped on me in the blink of an eye. People forget that this is a social game and we’re all humans. Daniel did not do any damage control, he has not apologized, explained himself, or anything. He’s pretty much just thrown me away when I have been loyal to him all game long. Not good gameplay AT ALL.
1320 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Chloe D. // Solinne64

Last night was a huge mess but despite Ess, Wes & Jayson lying to me once again and Daniel showing his true colors, one of my 3 main targets in Jacob still went home and I along with Wes was the only person to not receive a vote during vote or re-vote. I may still be in a pretty good spot.
For now tho, I have no allegiance to anyone anymore but Ahmed and to an extend Mike. I still want Ess gone asap but now maybe Id rather take Daniel out before Jake we will see

Ill see what people do but at this point Id like to see Ess go tonight
1320 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Daniel A. // Natepresnell

Hi I forgot to post my confessional before and now I don’t have it so I’ll write a short one on my phone because I thinks it’s my last one of the game.

I tried to warn Ahmed yday that it would be a shit show but whatever he wants to protect Mike and I get it. I’m happy with both my idol plays because I’m tired of constantly finding and failing to play idols correctly. I got out two middle players that didn’t trust me in the first place and that’s fine. I also prefer to keep around a player that I trust
100%.

In regards to Jake, yes I obviously feel bad but I just feel like he’s spread so many rumors about me this game and yelled at me and what not and I just don’t feel like that’s how allies should treat each other.

For today, I feel like my hands are gonna be tied into voting for Jake which is not something that I want to do but I guess by now it’s obvious that if it’s him or Ess I’m going to vote him.

I think there’s a possibility I’m being played and that votes could split in some sort of 4-3-1 but there’s really nothing I can do. I’m hoping it’s 4-4 because I’m ready to go to rocks.

Honestly sorry this confessional doesn’t have much but I’m kinda just not expecting much from today LMAO
1320 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Jake B. // Lemjam6

Yes, I’m mad at Daniel and I said I wanted him out earlier, but that was my emotions speaking. I still trust Daniel 100000x more than I trust Jayson or Essence. It makes no sense for me to keep them in over Daniel just because Mike wants me to.

I don’t think Daniel would vote me this early, it would be dumb for him to do. Of course he could blindside me, but I really have to get Ahmed/Mike/Chloe/Wes in check to vote Ess. She’s a cockroach that just won’t die and I’m the only cockroach who needs to stay.
1320 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Chloe D. // Solinne64

Either they’re telling the truth and really are voting Mike and it will be 4-4 or they’re trying to make me vote Mike while they all vote Jake as usual to make it 4-3-1

I think they’re lying to me and voting Jake and are trying to have me vote another way to make the vote 4-3-1. Ill do Ess and make it 4-4 in that case and will probably flip on Jake at revote

If vote is on Mike idk what to do yet
1320 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
// ESS VOTED OFF //

DAY 19 - ALL STARS

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!