This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S7: All Stars Confessionals

Topic » V&W S7: All Stars..

1320 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Chloe D. // Solinne64

Ok so 2 of my 3 targets went home in the last 2 rounds, only Jake left (makeup)
Also, 8 of 9 people who I wanted to take revenge on this season went home, only Jayson left (makeup)
1320 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Ahmed C. // FighterMan

Confessionals:

Damn what a last two tribals. Ess finally going. She may say she didn't play a good game, but she def did imo. I'm glad we weren't petty toward each other per usual in games. She was the key that held jayson and daniel together and just had to go for my game moving forward. Now with her gone, I am that key.

Today is the day I turn on Jake. He was a good shield for me, but he's of no value to me anymore. Time to snipe the bitch out of the game. I feel he is coming for me today too. This is going to be a jake vs ahmed situation maybe. Idk if jake can get votes on me though. I've built good bonds with mike, chloe, daniel, and jayson. Thats 4 /6 votes not including mine. So he may just try and cut wes or something. I see mike going for daniel today so that shall be interesting.

I feel pretty well set up for the end game. I have good relations with everyone left. The only way I see me going is if they all turn on me and fuck me over which is possible. Expect the worst and the worst won't ever shock you x.

Game plan today is to get me chloe, jayson and daniel to boot jake. Then we go from there. Ideal f3 is me, chloe, daniel or me, jayson, daniel. We will see.

Priority list for this end game:
Top Tier allies : Mike, Jayson, Daniel, Chloe
Middle Tier allies : Wes
Nah : Jake
1320 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Jake B. // Lemjam6

I won the battle of the cockroaches. I really am proud of Essence and the way she played. She targeted me a lot, but I get it. I expected her to be some social butterfly who say around, but she fought hard and I respect it.

This is the first time since before merge that I felt okay about my spot in the game. I’m never confident and I still don’t trust anyone completely, but I do have good relationships with Daniel, Mike, and Wes and I have decent relationships with Chloe and Ahmed.

In due time, Ahmed is going to come for me and I’d love to take a shot at him, but I just don’t know who else would be willing...

I think people may be scared to bring me to the end, but there are way bigger jury threats here than me, I don’t see too many friendly faces sitting over there.
1320 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Jayson B. // BBlover96

Confessional:
This game has been at times joyous and celebratory but also downright vile. I never thought a small town black girl like myself would end up having a guaranteed spot in the f6. Throughout this game I have probably been added to over 15 chats and am currently still in like 4 with 6 people left which makes no sense. I have multiple f3s, an idol in my pocket, and two immunities wins under my belt with 0 votes again me. With that being said, I won’t win, I never win. It’s these reasons I can’t win because only three people make it to the end and the rest don’t and they are usually bitches. But I won’t even make it to f3. Because maybe some people see the good in me, the soft side to me, the love I have in my heart. Whatever happens these next few days, I know I play one of the best social games ever and I will forever be an All-Star xoxo
1320 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Chloe D. // Solinne64

Im thinking of a plan for tonight now but I want either Jake or Daniel to go tonight
1320 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Ahmed C. // FighterMan

Confessional:

So i've been very anxious since the morning. I don't know where votes are going today from jakes end which scares me a lot. It's such a risk throwing immunity this late into the game, but it's the only way I can make my jury speech better in the end.

I've added Wes on snap and today I plan on just texting him there so he can't leak anything I say with proof. Chloe me daniel and jayson still seem on board with the plan to take out jake. I've let mike be aware that it's on my mind with taking jake out today. I don't want mike to be blindsided by the vote today, because he's a very chaotic emotional player when it comes to blindsides. So by the end of today he will be knowing where my vote is going.

If this vote goes through today I feel extremely well positioned for finale night.

As of now only I know about jayson idol, idk if this is 100% true but that is what he told me. It's good info to have and I hope we can use the idol usefully and not just let it be an immunity token to f4. Thats boring. I never understand people who save idols for themselves. I don't think i've ever played an idol on myself in a game. Idols aren't meant to be a shield, they are ammo.

Long story short, nothing has changed from last night, but shit can change super fast in this game. I just need to make sure everyone is in check with the move today.
1320 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Mike E. // Survivor8

Okay update on yesterday sorry these are always after tribal but im always working so i cant confess and work.

Yesterday I really wanted to do Daniel but my entire alliance is shite so we had to do Ess instead. I knew I had Chloe, Jake, Ahmed although I was afraid someone would flip for rocks, but I needed Wes imo. Wes keeps begging to work with me so I went to him with probably the best deal he could have asked for.
-Vote Ess this round (saving me).
-If he saves me this round he can vote me out at any point and I will vote him in finals regardless of who is there.
-I will never vote him out & will protect him. If I go back on my word I will publicly ask him NOT to vote me at final tribal if I make it. (spoiler he voted me out anyway).
So the vote ties and I can tell Wes isn’t going to flip and avoid rocks like he says. I know he HAS to be trying to flip Chloe so I’m panicking a little bit cause I’m working. So I go to Jayson last few minutes and tell him he’s dumb to risk his life for Ess who is a f2 with Daniel. I promise him safety for the next tribal (which is today) and explain how that’s 2 rounds no votes for him. He agrees, flips on Ess. Ess goes home and is only bitter towards me for whatever reason
1319 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Jake B. // Lemjam6

Vote confessional :

It's been a long time coming. Thank your for all your many lessons this game. I'll never forget them. I vote jake.

https://i.imgur.com/JgmGmki.gif
1319 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Jake B. // Lemjam6

Well, I've been pushing for Chloe hard today. I know she said my name and even if she had reason to do so, it just makes the most sense for me right now. I know Mike doesn't want Chloe out, but survivor at it's simplest form is that you need more people you trust and less people you don't trust, which is why I want Wes/Daniel in the game and I can't cave to Mike yet.

I do believe Ahmed wants me out this round so I do need to make sure everyone is on board to take out Chloe because I know that people aren't willing to do Ahmed. But if Ahmed loses immunity next and I'm still here, I'd love to make a move.
1319 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Jake B. // Lemjam6

*flips vote*

(Chloe)

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

*places vote in urn*
1319 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
// FINALE NIGHT //
1319 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
// JAKE B., CHLOE, MIKE, WES VOTED OFF //
1319 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Ahmed C. // FighterMan

Confessional:

I fucking did it. I was so close to declining this game but I’m so glad I didn’t. This is my first all stars group game ever shook.

I think I have Andrew, Jacob, wes, zach votes locked down for sure. My problem always ends up being poor jury speeches so I need to sit down tomorrow and really get that shit down.

I feel I have a good chance winning ugh I can’t fuck this up.
1319 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Jake B. // Lemjam6

I came in as a winner and I never expected to do well in the game and I exceeded all of my expectations. I was the last winner remaining, I got 7th place, I wish I made it further, but I'm proud of how I played. I was a fighter and I fought until the second I left. I'm happy that I played and it hurts to get burned by people who you put all your trust in, but you live and learn.

I had a blast.
1316 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
// REUNION //

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!