This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S9: Guam Confessionals

Topic » V&W S9: Guam Confessionals

1120 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Sameed A. // Sameed27

Confessional- it’s unfortunate to see that we lost but I’m used to it at this point.. I don’t know where I stand 100% because of Sam being vindictive and leaking chats and messages to people after he was voted off. He has stars going on this week so honestly I did him a favor, you can’t focus on two games at once with full attention!
1119 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Gabriel T. // gabrieltrezza

Who would you vote out if you went to tribal?

I'd vote out Dakota or Ahea.... my mom always told me if someone is talking to everyone, they rlly are talking to no one. and i think thats what both of them are doing so one of them has got to go.

Who do you like on your new tribe?

i like willie and stuart in my new tribe i rlly hope they dont betray me otherwise i'd hate them for the rest of my life
1119 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Nolan A. // ahea7561

Good evening lovely producer people

I am RELIEVED my tribe won immunity. I didn’t do as well in my part of the challenge today, as you saw my dumbass said 123456789 in a 6 digit puzzle! I guess that’s what the malnutrition does to you 😱 anyways, I do hope someone like sameed is voted out at tribal bc like he’s the last person here who HATES me lmfao. If he goes I do think I’ll be in a solid spot come merge. I wanna start to put together a group to keep me protected. Preferably Jimmy, craig, brenden, Dakota, Joey, nichole, and Rick! If that was a f8 situation I do think I could make it to the end. These people need to come up with some strategy soon though cuz rn they just seem to sit around all day
1119 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Craig C. // Singsongers

im so done with that bitch nichole like i hate her so much

I need to somehow convince these people to keep me

Im like so upset rn

I dont think im going to stay

gotta pray that they split teh vote 2-2-2 so i can vote jimmy and stay 3-21

rick sameed nichole seem very tight

I was just on call with brady for like a hour and he told me they might split teh vote which would be PERFECT

Brady is surprisingly very ready to try and keep me here and I mean to be honest it def is smarter for his game to try and save me, jimmy wont have his back whatsoever

Sameed thinks im the bigger threat But I THINK he likes me more. ive deadass been speaking to sameed for like 3 hours

I've found that even though Ive spoken minimal game talk to sameed, brady, getting to know people in games is 100% a better option
1119 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Nichole G. // Nichole98

I need to know how much shit Sam said about me after he left cuz I’m talking to Brady right now and he’s telling me that Sam told him that the reason Sam never wanted to work with Brady is because I was telling Sam that Brady wanted him gone which is not true and sam telling Brady that I have been wanting him gone which is also not true

I only wanted Brady out the first day.

I just think that’s the weirdest thing to lie about outside of the game LOL it’s one thing to say I wanted Brady out but it’s another to lie about your reasons for not working with someone

I got bitches pressed by my presence
1119 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Jimmy T. // BB5lover

uh i kinda am doing my best to survive this vote but if i were the majority, I would vote me out in this case... I did a little bit of Idol hunting and it hasnt worked out for me. I pretty much know im dead in the water so Im praying they vote craig out and I will be safe one more round to get me to a swap. At this point Ive made no strong connections and feel completely alone. still dont know who im voting soo ill keep you guys updated
1119 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Brady S. // CoachWade

Mini Conf: As of right now, I am deciding to not use my power to vote tonight in hopes of getting an extra vote at merge.

Even if there is an idol, I think I did enough deceptive work on jimmy to make him think I’m with him for voting out Nicole and even if he does play an idol, Nicole would probs go home who I’m the least connected with so really I think it’s the perfect time to gain this extra vote and have more power heading into merge where I’ll definitely need it lol
1119 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Sameed A. // Sameed27

I don’t feel good about this vote at all, it very much could be me so I’m just going to my total faith in my alliance
1118 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 8
1118 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Brenden W. // brosky17

How does it feel to have only gone to one tribal council so far? What has your gameplay been like so far?

OH MY GOSH ITS BEEN AMAZING

The only thing is, in my experience in any form of game I think that safety for too long can quickly expose weaknesses in my game

i.e. I've had one tribal, cast no votes, and my first merge vote could send me home if I try to not vote like I want to
1118 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Nolan A. // ahea7561

Confessional:

So far, I’ve only had to go to 1 tribal council! That sounds lovely because for the most part I’ve been safe! So like yeah it feels great as far as the safety aspect is concerned. My tribe has always been really strong in challenges which has been a beautiful thing. Trying to play the game in turn is a little tricky. Since I don’t need to go to tribal, game play is sort of lacking. I’m a strategic person by nature that’s why I play these games. I have been chatting with some players trying to provide myself with some protection, but nobody really likes to talk game play. So I have had to adjust and play more socially! The only people in this game I haven’t talked to are sameed and Brady bc we’ve never been on the same tribe. I’ve had meaningful conversations with brenden, Dakota, Craig, nichole, Rick, and Joey at this point, so I think I have a lot of people/options at this point. I’m not a strong challenge beast so I think I’ll have a relatively small target on my back once the merge comes. I want to build a group of people on this current tribe so we can have numbers at the merge but I don’t wanna overplay. I guess time will only tell
1118 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Nichole G. // Nichole98

Craig wants me and sameed to vote out rick which I’m down for but I’m afraid that if I agree craig will go to rick/Brady to vote me or sameed out

I think Craig will end up being the final vote but I just want to ensure that if anything goes awry I’m all good
1118 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Nichole G. // Nichole98

im lying to Craig about keeping him im so evil lol

if it was any other people on the tribe I would keep him but he has people on the other side like obviously and he keeps talking about how he is all alone...mhm
1118 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Gabriel T. // gabrieltrezza

my gameplay has been shit. Completely shit. I talk to Willie and Stuart and then that fucking Dakota annoys me every day like babe i dont wanna talk to ur ugly boring ass

but ive been surviving sooo...

Hopefully i can get an alliance w nichole stuart and willie...
1118 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Sameed A. // Sameed27

Confessional- now i do feel bad for Craig he really wants to be here

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!