This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

3583 days 21 hours ago
Dito
OMG!!!!!! this is just the second round of deliberations and it just too much. Its only going to get worse....
3583 days 20 hours ago
Jocastaa
spinner just pissed me off just because you won a couple rsf's does not make you champion please shut cause your pissing me off! >:-(
3583 days 20 hours ago
Jocastaa
the reason why I didn't volunteer myself again is because faith gave me a sign and I volunteered for inferno and didn't go in so not this time
3583 days 19 hours ago
Nightcore
Shade.
3583 days 19 hours ago
Dito
Scored the first point...YEAH BABY!!! lol was worried i wasn't going to score anything. Hopefully the rest of the good guys can pull this off, and we would once again have say on who goes into the inferno.
3583 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
So I scored a point for my team.....but we lost :(

Michael was there the whole times not doing anything........it's annoying....

But whatever, it was a luck challenge, so we can bounce back from this!
3583 days 18 hours ago
Nightcore
*laughs* we won.
3583 days 18 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
The Good Guys are kicking ass so far!
3583 days 18 hours ago
ivan1234
ugh we lost again :(
i cant believe how someone can be such a soar loser that he would throw a comp
3583 days 17 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Good guys, I doubt you will vote in Michael, but do it please:(
3583 days 14 hours ago
dylanjay
Whelp work made me miss that one... But biggest shock of the day was when I read that the good guys think Michael is strong... I think you meant b****
3583 days 10 hours ago
Jocastaa
Michael222 was really wrong and showed poor sportsmanship when he threw that comp like I can see if the whole team voted you in but Ididnt give you a vote so you put me threw danger I feel like it isn't fair to me when Igave you the respect to not put you in but you chose to throw the challenge so goodluck and thanks for screwing us :// Iwas beginning to feel bad for you but now that Iknow you threw it, it sucks so sorry you did it to yourself :/
3582 days 18 hours ago
Spinner554
Let's see this Inferno match up ^.^
3582 days 17 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
speed is not my thing lol
3582 days 17 hours ago
Dito
Night and Nothing kicking ass....think it was a bad idea for us to vote them in....

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!