This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finalists Speeches and Jury Questioning

Topic » Finalists Speeches and Jury..

2895 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, cool :)
2895 days 17 hours ago
JTthePrince
Mud mail me please I wanna talk to you about something
2895 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Questions

Mud: I felt very betrayed by you when you sent me out, and your reasoning was a bit dumb, considering this was a f3 and not a f2. However, you did control this game very well. Niw, is that enough to vote for you?

Jonas: I did promise you my vote after I left due to the fact that I was supposedly turned on due to my ties to you. However, personal grievances towards you aside (which we already discussed and I'm not going to air publicly) you also say you don't want to win. What am I to do here?

Michael: We never spoke once this game. I forgot you were a player in this game until the round I left, actually. You left 0 impression on me in this game so why should I consider voting for you?

Thank you and good luck to all 3
2895 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Mud: I felt very betrayed by you when you sent me out, and your reasoning was a bit dumb, considering this was a f3 and not a f2. However, you did control this game very well. Niw, is that enough to vote for you?

At that point in the game, I still wasn't sure if it was a final 3 or final 2. So that was more for if there was a final 2, which I thought could've been possible since the finale wasn't until final 4. And yeah, controlling the game would be a good reason to vote for me, but that's not the only reason you should vote for me. Both of the other two finalists didn't even care about this game. Jonas specifically said that, and you can tell that Michael doesn't care. He has said one thing in the entire final tribal.
2895 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
And concerning the betrayal, I do apologize. I was really close with everyone at final 5, and like I said, I didn't want to vote any of you off. But it seemed like the best decision for me at that moment in the game.
2895 days 1 hour ago
teamjacz
I wish I could split my vote :(
2895 days ago
mistiksaint
We have personal grievances julian? I thought we got over that tbh and we were cool now. maybe not idk, but let me make things easier on you. I release you from your vows, you owe me nothing, I don't think I asked you to vote for me,but if I did then don't feel like you owe me anything and neither should you.

Cedric, don't vote for me either. I'm still pissed at you for not voting me out at the F4, I thought we were cooler than that but I guess not. Remember that time when we almost went to rocks for Tim and you told me to switch my vote and trust you? I did what you asked me to do, and when it came time to return the favor and I asked you to vote me out because I didn't want to deal with this mess, you didn't show me the same level of courtesy that I had shown you. Not great bro.
2894 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
You never asked me to vote you. I said I was going to. Also we did get over that.
2894 days 20 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I would like to apologize to the cast and Ninja for the comments i made about Jonas, i was heated and frustrated. Im actually really not like that at all, i lost my composure. At the time i thought i was standing up and doing what was right looking back i was no better than Jonas in fact i was worse. I hope this doesnt reflect our relationships outside of this game. I hope this isnt a cast where after we find out who wins i dont hear from anyone, cause id love to play again with many of you.
2894 days 20 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Ninja I want to thank you for an extremely entertaining and fun season youre a great host and i hope i can come back for another season
2894 days 18 hours ago
Ninja41
Check in now!
2894 days 18 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Here
2894 days 18 hours ago
Ninja41
I'll read the votes in 5 minutes!
2894 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
More shameless promotion
Apps for my 6th season are now open
It's gonna be a GREAT time ^_^

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7859/forum/topic/17815696
2894 days 18 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Hi

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!