This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Azores Final Tribal Council

Topic » Azores Final Tribal Council

3331 days 14 hours ago
Hudspith
easy vote off oh sweetie if my move had come off and josh had stayed loyal you wouldnt be sat there today
3331 days 14 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I am here, though. I clearly had you outplayed. It was a long way from final tribal council when you were voted off so you would have no idea what would have happened afterwards.
3331 days 14 hours ago
Hudspith
i get that but your saying i was a scapegoat when you never even talked to me once you had no idea on the moves i was attempting to pull behind the scenes i wasnt the pushover you claim i was and i was only voted out because you were to scared to vote out bigger perceived threats
3331 days 14 hours ago
rawr121
Warthhogs
All- Biggest move?

My biggest move would have to sticking with the original Corvo alliance being able to stick true to my F2 with Brittany. Also, I would like to point this out and make it clear that it was mainly my idea to vote out Josh instead of Andrew and I feel that is one of my biggest moves as if we didn't switch our vote and I never got the info from Andrew that he was playing an idol, then it could be Josh sitting in the final 3 and not myself. I had gotten Brittany and Andrew to vote with me.

I got here without having to backstab too many people, while at the same time, having an impact on the game.
3331 days 14 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Martin, i never once called you a pushover. Maybe Chrisina was but you weren't. I know I never talked to you which is WHY I said that the comparisons were gonna suck since I didnt know some of the gameplay of people.
3331 days 14 hours ago
rawr121
JOSH:

First off, I would like to say that I really did enjoy all of our talks and that I think you are a great person overall and I did trust you throughout this game, but as I'm going to state in my answer for your questions, There were Bigger Fish to Fry.

1. During Dana's vote off, Brittany was really into the idea of voting off Rich instead as you had seen through our Group Skype chat. However what you didn't see was that Dana was talking to Brittany about voting off you during that vote since Dana thought you were going to self-vote. Even though Brittany and Dana weren't that close, it was brought up to me by Dana and Brittany individually about you as the vote, but I already knew you had voted before you left. Brittany was already not into voting you out, but she did want Rich to go but overall I convinced her to stick to the Dana vote.

The reason why I received votes and you didn't was that you had come online a few hours beforehand and the whole other side switched to me since you weren't going to self-vote.

I'm going to go off on a tangent here and explain why my idol was used during that round. I played my idol for two reasons: I felt insecure and that I needed some way to completely establish Andrew's trust. That round I had told Andrew I had gotten an idol and he responded that he had gotten one as well. That was already pretty solidifying of our trust but I wanted to show him that I would talk to him about anything and I felt pretty insecure due to the fact that Dana and Brittany were talking with each other. I acted super paranoid with Andrew and then I played the idol, showing that I was willing to talk to Andrew about how I was feeling and then keeping my butt safe for another round anyways.

2. So that kind of brings me to the second question. Yes, I did have thought of voting Brittany out n multiple occasions, especially the Dana vote off round because I had found out the Dana and Brittany were talking with each other, which scared me a lot. I knew from the get go that Brittany is a smart girl, and sometimes I felt like I didn't know where she stood. I knew she was a strong player, but she was a strong player that had my back and overall there were bigger fish to fry. If you and Andrew had come to me F5 and asked me to vote her out, of course I would have had doubts but to be completely honest I probably would have joined you and voted her out.
3331 days 13 hours ago
rawr121
TIM:

Honestly the social aspect of the game isn't always my strongest suit and I understand why many people felt like I was in the shadows. I guess I just find it hard to make small talk, I usually just want to get right down to business and the small talk part is always awkward. I guess I hate people because I think they hate me back. :(
3331 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
But you love me since you know that I love you, right Anthony? ;p
3331 days 13 hours ago
rawr121
of course I love you Brittany <3
3331 days 13 hours ago
mman23
Pretty good answers Anthony, thanks. I'd appreciate it if you answered the mutual questions also. You've impressed me so far!
3331 days 13 hours ago
rawr121
Oh sorry about that! Must've missed them, going to do them right now! :P
3331 days 12 hours ago
Joeker
Okay so obviously I wasn't that important and I knew I had like no shot at winning so to start up my questions. All three of us please answer me this question. Why the flying fuck did you vote out someone who was beatable and make your games so much easier?

Anyway, I got separate questions for you three so good luck.

Anthony: What do you plan on doing this summer? We barely talked this whole game so now is a good time to start am I right? :)

Brittany: Why did we lose touch after those first few conversations back on Day 1? If we talked more, would you abandon some of your Corvo members for me?

Albert....I mean Andrew: You are not getting my vote. You say you played this masterful strategic game yet you committed Survivor Suicide when you kept giving false hope to my alliance members. Not just once but multiple times you kept giving us bullshit and you still gave me bullshit even when I pretty much done at final 4. That shit was unnecessary. Now I must ask you two questions that may or may not change my mind. If you were able to be in the middle for many votes, why did you feel it was necessary to play in all those immunity challenges rather than throw them? You pretty much make yourself a target and you know that. And two, how the hell do you plan on regaining not just my trust but Tots's, Rich's, Hudspith's, and everyone else you screwed over with your constant false hopes?

Congrats finalists and my apologies to Obscurity for being irrelevant this season when he wanted me on his series. Real life got in the way for this one. :(
3331 days 10 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Joe:

Why the flying fuck did you vote out someone who was beatable and make your games so much easier?

I couldn't vote out Andrew so I had to go with my next best option without backstabbing my number one ally. I had never wanted to break that alliance that I made on Day 1 with Anthony so sadly, I had no other choice but to vote you out.

Brittany: Why did we lose touch after those first few conversations back on Day 1? If we talked more, would you abandon some of your Corvo members for me?

Honestly, I was willing to vote you out had we gone to tribal again. I wanted that idol and I didn't want to get too close to you so I wouldn't have to break the bond that we could have had. If we had talked more, I definitely have abandoned some of my Corvo members for you. As I said, I would have taken you to finals with Anthony and I had Andrew not won immunity.
3331 days 10 hours ago
rawr121
JOE:

Why the flying fuck did you vote out someone who was beatable and make your games so much easier?

Well mostly because I knew at this point that if I had voted out my number 1 ally, there would have to be a fire-making challenge to decide who would make it, and knowing how amazing Brittany is under these situations, it seemed that it would only help Brittany/Andrew out knowing that the move had failed. Plus Andrew could'nt have been voted out and with my computer breaking that day, it seemed you were the best option.

Anthony: What do you plan on doing this summer? We barely talked this whole game so now is a good time to start am I right? :)

Well this summer I'm planning on going onto my first ever cruise with a couple friends of mine and take the ship to the Bahamas. I'm really excited about it, just hoping I don't get seasick :P!
3331 days 10 hours ago
rawr121
REPOSTING BECAUSE I SPACED IT WEIRD :3

JOSH:

Anthony - From the looks of people's opinions, it seems that a lot think that my gameplay is like a Chelsea. In a way, I could see that but I feel like that I could be more of a Kim instead. Just like Kim, I had found the Idol and used it to my advantage and I also was able to help create a 5 person alliance that essentially took over the game.~~~~~~
Brittany- Chelsea because she acted as my other half, my partner in this game. As Kim shared the info of having an idol with Chelsea, as did I.~~~~~~
Andrew- Ozzy because he won a ton load of immunities while at the same time he kept a smart head with the strategic part of the game.~~~~~~
Joe - Woo, you essentially didn't do much but however, you did have potential to make very great moves but the opportunities were lost.~~~~~~
Josh- Tyson from BvW because constantly throughout this entire game everyone wanted you out. Your name was constantly on the chopping block yet you survived time after time because of your strategic prowess.~~~~~~
Rich - Kass because not many people expected you to flip but once you did, you put the others into the minority while causing a large amount of chaos in the game.~~~~~~
Dana - I have to agree on Russel Hantz for you. You were an amazing strategist while at the same time you never let anyone talk bad about you and get away with it.~~~~~~
Tim - Tasha because you are both black. JUST KIDDING But I think Tasha fits good because you both are fun characters while at the same time you both created a strong strategic/physical aspect of the game. If you hadn't been rocked out, you would've def been a challenge to Andrew's immunity wins.~~~~~~
Will- NaOnka Mixon because while he wasn't in danger, he quit, just like how NaOnka had gotten a reward that week, she still quit.~~~~~~
James - Malcolm Freberg because he was an extremely big threat to everyone's game while at the same time he was also smart and proved to have the ability to keep himself safe. However this prowess caused him to be targeted.~~~~~~~
Martin - Candice Cody FROM BVW because you knew what you wanted to do in the game, but because you were felt as the easiest vote as we knew you didnt have an idol, you had your time cut short just as Candice was sent to Redemption Island simply because she wasn't known.~~~~~~
Nick - Cliff Robinson because we knew you were a strong player who could be a great asset to us. However due to your past, you were exposed and voted out due to past relations as Cliff was voted out for being a previous basketball player.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!