This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Azores Final Tribal Council

Topic » Azores Final Tribal Council

3321 days 1 hour ago
mman23
ANDREW:

You are a lot less slick and clever than you actually think you are. I knew from the moment James received a sixth vote in the round Martin left that you were the one to do it. You were sketchy this whole game, and tbh I was surprised Dana and co. didn’t immediately identify you as “The Flipper”. I understand you felt you were close to me, but I pretty much was making you feel good doing whatever it took to get your vote up until Tim’s departure. Once he left, I felt like I could use you as a good meat shield and final 3 goat. If I were in Brittany’s spot, like I wish I were in my dream finals scenario, I’d have destroyed any argument you could make. The whipped cream on your clusterfuck of a game was when you voted out Joe in the final 4 and made no apparent attempt to get rid of Brittany. She’s the one who would get in the way of your victory- not Joe!! Some jury members chatted in Ponderosa that you may have swept the vote if it was you, Joe, Anthony in the finals. When I think of your game, I imagine one of those giant inflatable creatures that wave in front of car dealerships (sorry if this reference is too American) because they just recklessly fling themselves anywhere the wind blows, and most importantly, they have no backbone. I believe Dana mentioned this in the round she left, but you needed to own up to your decisions. Hiding in anonymity doesn’t make you smart; it makes you a coward, particularly when it was obvious who was flipping.

I want you to know, however, that these are attacks on your game and not you as a person. I think you’re a fun guy, and I did enjoy our time together in Azores. However I see many flaws in your gameplay, and as a dutiful juror, I have to point them out.

My questions to you:

1)        Is there any scenario or convincing I could have done at final 5 to use your idol on me? Also, how in the hell did Anthony know you had an idol in the first place?!?
2)        Tell me something that can demonstrate you had an above-average awareness of anything in this game. Share something only one or two people (including me) didn’t know.
3)        How has this game affected how you may choose to play in the future?

Well I think my grilling is done. Here’s some less-intense questions I’d like all of you to answer:

1)        Pretty standard question, but I like to reward finalists who have the strong CBS Survivor knowledge that I do. Compare every juror (and the final 3) to a past CBS Survivor contestant and give an explanation why you picked them. Bonus points if you match any of my selections! (If you want to know who I gave everybody after you answer, I can do that)

2)        What was your biggest challenge in this game, and what did you do to overcome it?

Thanks for hearing me out, you three definitely put up some fireworks this game, and I look forward to your answers :)
3320 days 23 hours ago
Timster
#TimstersStatementAndQuestions

Okay so here's how I see it.

#Anthony

So after reading all this, Britt & Anthony were like Kim and Chelsea. It was obvious to EVERYONE that Britt was doing some damage behind the scenes, I didn't realize how close you and Britt were because we literally never spoke at all. You were a complete non-entity to me in this game because he was so invisible.

So to Anthony.. i'm going to ask you this question Christina Cha - style. "Why do you hate people?"

#Brittany

I thought it was so obvious you were a threat, yet no one ever mentioned voting you out during my time in the game. EVER. You were never considered, and even after the immunity challenge that exposed how threatening you were, I was surprised to see you still weren't targeted. My question to you is, if Joeker got voted out the day I went home in the purple rock. How long would you have planned to keep me in the game? And also how did you manage to keep the target off of your back so well?

#Andrew

Hey FLIP FLOPPA. I mean Sugar, I mean Andrew. After flipping to my side to vote off James, and flipping back, i'm impressed that you managed to avoid elimination after exposing your wildcard ways. I think it was a very very smart way to get out a threat, and make bonds with the minority side. My question to you is, what made you want to flip back instead of sticking with us, and if so who would you have wanted in the final 3?
3320 days 23 hours ago
Timster
And great statements Mman23 I agree with it all lmao.

Anthony was really in Britt's shadow and it may have screwed him over unless he can sway people. Britt was by far a bigger threat than Joeker, and Andrew not voting her out MAY have cost him the win. The answers to the questions everyone posts will decide my vote.
3320 days 23 hours ago
mman23
I do my best, Tim ;)
3320 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Posting my questions when I get home from school

I'll let the usual ass kissing portion of FTC happen while I am at school so I hopefully get genuine answers  (no shade at anyone. just to manu people kiss ass to the jury for vote and it disgusts me. Iwn yiur game. Own your moves. If you sucked, admit that)
3320 days 18 hours ago
levonini
Adressing Josh on my clusterfuck of a game, my answer to that is, it def was not. Going into the merge (more specifically aftr Jake left), i had a basically a list of people i wamted to get out (ask obsc abt it as they were frequently in my confessions). Moving from side to side was not a spur of the moment decision. There was reason behind each time i flipped. This is apparent when i found no reason to flip after the purple rock as i set myself up perfectly for the final as i had a nidol as my safety net.

I can answer the rest of the questions in a bit cuz im on my phone atm
3320 days 18 hours ago
levonini
Im just wondering why everyone is making Britt out to be a huge threat. Like im actually confused as to what she did throughout the game as she was just like any other person in the corvo alliance. Im just a bit confused how she was such a BIG threat
3320 days 17 hours ago
levonini
Also to josh, im not trying to make my game any slicker than it actually was. Revealing everything ive done and owning up to my moves is what i did. If that makes me slick then great.
3320 days 17 hours ago
Hudspith
Ok here is a simple one if by reading the statements i wasnt a threat why on earth was i voted out over threats like dana and tim
3320 days 16 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
JOSH:

1)        Talk me through the decision to vote me out. Was it all just business, or did you feel any remorse?

Honestly, your vote off was stricty business. I really did like you because as you saw, we talked a lot ever since James got voted out. I KNEW that you were the one to beat if you did make finals because you knew more information that anyone else at that point. I thought that if I got to finals with Anthony and Joe (which didn't happen) then I would have swept the vote completely since I feel like they didn't pay attention to the game as much as I did.

2)        What one move in this game would you take back and redo, if any? How would you change it, and how would it have benefitted your game?

Honestly, I would change your vote off. Originally, the plan was to take you to final 4 and vote out Andrew at final 5 since he WAS an immunity threat. I KNEW that Andrew had a bigger chance at winning that immunity than you were and knowing that Andrew had the idol after Anthony told me, you HAD to be the next best person to vote off. The only was that your vote off could have been changed is if we (the merged tribe) didn't allow Andrew to win so much so he wouldn't have gotten all of those clues. Like I said before, taking Andrew out at final 5 would have benefitted me in (posibly) winning final 4 immunity and preventing the people who I didn't want in the final 3 (You and Andrew) from making it.

1)        Pretty standard question, but I like to reward finalists who have the strong CBS Survivor knowledge that I do. Compare every juror (and the final 3) to a past CBS Survivor contestant and give an explanation why you picked them. Bonus points if you match any of my selections! (If you want to know who I gave everybody after you answer, I can do that)

Brittany (Me) - Kim because she was ever afraid of being voted out. She knew what she was doing and she managed to make it to the end with no scratches.
Anthony - Chelsea because he was my security blanket. I knew that when it came down to final 4, I had made enough relationships with everybody that I wasn't going to get any votes.
Andrew - Brett from Samoa because he won immunities. Gameplay wise, he was Shambo due to the fact that he flipped. Everybody knew that he needed to be taken out ASAP but waited since we thought there were bigger threats socially and strategically.

DO I HAVE TO DO THE REST OF THE JURORS???????

2)        What was your biggest challenge in this game, and what did you do to overcome it?

My biggest challenge was making it to the end without any votes cast against me. You can ask Anthony that I predicted that him and I would go to finals untouched. Sadly, Anthony had a couple votes cast against him but I managed to fulfill that goal. The way I overcame this was by making myself not seem like a threat in the beginning of the game. I had to make relationships with many people in order for me to succeed and I did just that. I can say that my social game was the best out of the three finalists.
3320 days 16 hours ago
mman23
Martin I can answer that since I helped decide. Basically because of idols..I felt that you were least likely to have one out of you, Tim, and Dana since you had won a few items in the auction and you didn't get a tontine idol.

And from my pov you were a threat because you were a solid strategic thinker!
3320 days 16 hours ago
mman23
Thanks Britt :) I would like you to answer the Survivor comparison question completely but you don't have to if you feel comfortable enough with the incomplete answer.
3320 days 16 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Tim:

I thought it was so obvious you were a threat, yet no one ever mentioned voting you out during my time in the game. EVER. You were never considered, and even after the immunity challenge that exposed how threatening you were, I was surprised to see you still weren't targeted. My question to you is, if Joeker got voted out the day I went home in the purple rock. How long would you have planned to keep me in the game? And also how did you manage to keep the target off of your back so well?

Had Joe gone home, I would have planned to keep you all the way until final 5. Had it gone the way I wanted it to, Anthony, myself, you, Josh and Rich would have been in final 5. You would HAVE to be taken out at final 5 though since you were a jury and immunity threat. I managed to keep the target off of my back by making relationships with people. I talked to them and asked who they were voting and I guess I wasn't seen as a threat to them since I hadn't won many immunities nor was I ever in the heat of things.

Martin:

Ok here is a simple one if by reading the statements i wasnt a threat why on earth was i voted out over threats like dana and tim

Honestly, Martin, you were just an easy vote. We knew that Tim or Dana would have expected us to vote one of them so we had to go with the best scenario in case an idol WAS played. You seemed like the person who would least have it or who they would least likely play it on.
3320 days 15 hours ago
Hudspith
well that makes me feel a bit better im not a physical player but i can do survivor strategy
3320 days 15 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Josh's question continued: These are going to suck since idk what people's gameplay was like.

Brittany (Me) - Kim because she was ever afraid of being voted out. She knew what she was doing and she managed to make it to the end with no scratches.
Anthony - Chelsea because he was my security blanket. I knew that when it came down to final 4, I had made enough relationships with everybody that I wasn't going to get any votes.
Andrew - Brett from Samoa because he won immunities. Gameplay wise, he was Shambo due to the fact that he flipped. Everybody knew that he needed to be taken out ASAP but waited since we thought there were bigger threats socially and strategically.
Joe - Tarzan because he wasn't a threat to anybody. He was an easy person to beat in finals, he didn't do anything.
Josh - Tony because you knew what was going on and weren't afraid to tell it like it is. You were very strategic also.
Rich - Sugar because he flipped to the opposite side and managed to take out James (Ace) due to the flip.
Dana - Definitely Russell Hantz. The villain of the game. She wasn't afraid to call people out and get whatever she wanted.
Tim -  Courtney Yates because he was hilarious! I absolutely love Tim and he really did try his hardest to make it farther into the game. Those purple rocks suck :(
Will - Kelly Shinn. He quit after doing nothing the whole game, sorry :X
James - Rob Mariano (HvV). He had a good chance at making it to finals but he was blindsided when Rich and Andrew decided to flip.
Martin - Christina Cha because you weren't a threat to anybody, people saw you as the scapegoat and an easy vote off.
Jake - Jaime Dugan, I don't really know what you tried to do since I didn't talk to you much but I know that you have the ability to make big moves and prove everybody wrong.
Nick - Brenda Lowe, I know that if you got farther, you would've shown your skills to everybody. I KNOW that you know how to play and it sucks that they got rid of you then.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!