This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Azores Final Tribal Council

Topic » Azores Final Tribal Council

3321 days 6 hours ago
levonini
obsc, when r u guna answer questions on ur ask
3321 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
i just did, sorry i totally forgot that my ask.fm exists
i can't answer anything specific until after the season is over though
3321 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Oh cute Andrew you WERE the flipper.
Good to know! You're not getting my vote either!
3321 days 6 hours ago
Zed55
Ugh tbh I really hate this F3 but whatever
3321 days 6 hours ago
levonini
@tots bb dont hate the player hate the game ;)
3321 days 6 hours ago
Warthhogs
All- Biggest move?
3321 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
All- Biggest move?

My biggest move was sticking to the original Corvo alliance. They, in a way, had a hand in getting me here. If you meant like biggest move, vote wise, I would say is taking out Josh when I had the chance. Anthony and Joe helped me vote him out but I was already planning to vote him out from the get go since I knew he was setting himself up for success (had there not been a bitter jury).
3321 days 5 hours ago
levonini
All- Biggest move?

Ok so my big move was deciding to play both sides. After the merge, I was on the original Corvo alliance. However, Dana approached me to flip to the minority with Rich which I found was a perfect. Not only did this move put me in power but it was RISKY. If somebody found out that I was in the middle, then both sides would be after me. I was able to maintain my position throughout the course of the merge, knowing the votes at EVERY tribal and controlling who went home. I was the swing vote for the majority of tribals and created new targets by playing the blame game. Im not going to lie, being the middle was nerve racking which is why I fought hard at immunity.

Just a side note, my game as the swing voter allowed me to control my own game as well as the destiny of others. If it wasnt for me, Britt and Anthony would not be here right now. They could have easily been the ones that I voted against eaerly in the merge. But instead, I believed there were bigger fish to fry.

ANY MORE QUESTIONS? :P
3321 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
In retrospect, had you not gotten an immunity idol nor won that final immunity, you wouldn't have been in the final tribal. I didn't have to hide behind immunity to make it here and ultimately, got no votes throughout the whole season. I did win one immunity challenge, though and I didn't even need it then.
3321 days 5 hours ago
levonini
Well, the game that I played was high risk, high reward. I knew that if I sat around all game and did nothing, then getting into the f3 would mean nothing as I would have no fighting chance. However, since I played balls to the wall, fighting for immunity, playing both sides, controlling the vote, I was able to build my game resume. I would have rather got to the end by making moves and risked going home (which I did not), then, relying on an alliance and their group decisions to get to the end.
3321 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I mean, Anthony and I fought for immunity just as much as you did. Controlling the vote isn't what I would call your situation. You usually waited to see which side was voting who and just went with what you thought best. You were the swing vote, not the sole person who controlled each and every vote.
3321 days 5 hours ago
levonini
Well, i was behind the first James vote (i made it so that no matter what side left, it would benefit me), the second james vote (both sides had equal numbers but i was able to convince josh to convince will to throw away a vote), i caused the purple rock when it should have been a clean vote. And thats only a few

Im not saying i controlled every vote, im saying that i controlled many of them and in the end i decided who went home as being a swing voter gives you that ability.

(Fighting for immunity and winning immunities are two different things)
3321 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
You were the one that said "fighting for immunity", i was just going off of that.
3321 days 5 hours ago
levonini
True lol haha my baddd. I wont be able to abswer stuff til late tomoro night cuz ill be at the bbcan3 live eviction. Watch out for me in the audience even tho u dont kno wat i look like lmao
3321 days 4 hours ago
mman23
(Editor's note: This post was so big it got cut off. Sorry it's split into two!)

Brace yourselves, this won’t be easy…

I can’t say I’m disappointed with this final 3- it’s definitely better than the one I expected after I got voted out- but I feel like none of you really stood out as dominant players. And that’s fine, it means this (probably) won’t be a unanimous vote. Do I think it was the correct move to get rid of me in the final 5? Absolutely. And I hope I don’t sound egotistic by saying that, but I do believe I was everybody’s biggest threat towards winning at that point in time. Maybe ya’ll disagree, but that’s why you get to respond!

Anyways here’s how this will work: I’ll say my comments about you three, and give one or two individual questions. At the end of my little segment I’ll have two shared questions for me to directly compare all of your thinking. Here’s something you don’t see too often…my vote is completely up for grabs! It didn’t use to be, and you’ll hear more about it below, but you’re all even right now. Impress me the most and you get my vote, which I think will be very critical in this FTC.

ANTHONY:

You were actually someone I felt like I hit off with decently in the beginning. Sucks to hear it wasn’t mutual, but I could tell you were favoring Brittany by the time merge hit. In my opinion, and probably most of the jury, you were always in her shadow. I never saw you step up in strategy conversation or really do much of anything to stand out.

My questions to you:

1)        Describe any times where you made a decision that differed from that of Brittany, or any time you successfully influenced her thought. Prove to us that you weren’t Brittany’s puppet.
2)        Going off that idea, tell me if you ever considered voting Brittany out. If you were approached by Andrew and I to do so in the final 5 (given she didn’t win immunity), would you have done so.

BRITTANY:

You were the hero of this game for much of the season…until you voted me out. I can’t say I didn’t see it coming because I felt very nervous that day, but I truly didn’t expect you to betray me like that. We had many fun convos, and I thought I could call you a tengaged friend. Again, maybe you didn’t feel it was mutual, but I’m the one casting a vote tonight, so my opinion is what matters! We fit well together because we bounced ideas off each other (mainly getting you to accept my ideas :P ) and you have a very good knowledge of the game.

My questions to you:

1)        Talk me through the decision to vote me out. Was it all just business, or did you feel any remorse?
2)        What one move in this game would you take back and redo, if any? How would you change it, and how would it have benefitted your game?

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!