This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Azores Final Tribal Council

Topic » Azores Final Tribal Council

3332 days 4 hours ago
mman23
Ok great, thanks Anthony. Once I hear my full answer from Andrew, I'll be able to make my vote. This is a tough one.
3332 days 2 hours ago
Joeker
LaFierceBrittany2
Joe:

Why the flying fuck did you vote out someone who was beatable and make your games so much easier?

I couldn't vote out Andrew so I had to go with my next best option without backstabbing my number one ally. I had never wanted to break that alliance that I made on Day 1 with Anthony so sadly, I had no other choice but to vote you out.

Brittany: Why did we lose touch after those first few conversations back on Day 1? If we talked more, would you abandon some of your Corvo members for me?

Honestly, I was willing to vote you out had we gone to tribal again. I wanted that idol and I didn't want to get too close to you so I wouldn't have to break the bond that we could have had. If we had talked more, I definitely have abandoned some of my Corvo members for you. As I said, I would have taken you to finals with Anthony and I had Andrew not won immunity.

FOLLOW-UP QUESTION: Let's go back to the final 12 with the same group who made it that far. If we continued our bond from before would you have worked with me through the game?
3332 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
*stands up before this final 3*

Alright bitches. Let's do this. I was voted out so early and honestly didn't follow any of your games since I'm only a Juror because of Will's quit, so I've got a couple questions for all 3 of you and I will be listening to your responses from my fellow jurors to decide my vote tonight.

I'm gonna ask all 3 of you the same 3 questions, but I also want to make a couple comments about what I've observed in the time I actually payed attention to this game after getting voted out, which is pretty much from when i became a juror to now.

Also just keep in mind, i don't want to see any ass kissing at this Final Tribal. Own up to the moves you made, or Own to doing absolute shit. I can respect people who own their game. I cannot respect anyone who tries to over-the-top kiss ass to the Jury for votes, because we can all see through it pretty easily. I want to see honest, genuine answers. Give me anything than but that, and you can kiss my vote goodbye (this applies to every question you answer tonight. Not just mine)
-----
ANTHONY -- You and I could be considered good friends since we've played together before, and you've played in my survivor a couple times. But I cannot give you my vote tonight because I know you, unlike the other two, without taking a machete and stabbing my brains out. That is the most bullshit reason on the planet to vote for someone. Also I am offended that you would compare me to someone as irrelevant as Cliff. He is not a player. He is just one of those people who went on Survivor.

BRITTANY -- I do like that you compared me to Brenda. You're comments as to why I am like Brenda though confuse me because you shouldn't know a single thing about me because we have never seen each other before on this site, and we never talked unless it was talking among the tribe/alliance. Mostly everyone here though as stated that you were somewhat of a threat, or a strong player. I don't know that though because again, you never talked to me, and i went home early (yes i know the not talking is a two way streak, but I'm not the one sitting there so my choices don't really matter). I do applaud though you getting here without ever having a vote cast against you. That is not easy

ANDREW -- The Jury has said in Ponderosa that this is going to be between you and Brittany. I hope tonight you show me that you played better because to me from what I saw, you had a pretty much guaranteed win had you gotten Brittany out last tribal instead of Joe. You were a good Physical threat winning 4 Individual Immunity's, which is great, but you need to prove to me how strong your social and strategic game was because those are the parts I didn't get to see.
-----
My questions to all of you are...

1) What was your biggest move in the game? Not a move that was made by someone else or a move you were just a part of. I want a move that shows how strong your social and strategic games were, and a move that is a primary reason you are sitting here tonight.

2) Rank the jurors based on their gameplay. 1 being the best, and 9 being the worst.

3) Which person in this Final 3 deserves to be here the least and an explanation why, and which Juror deserves to be in this Final 3 the most, with an explanation why?
3332 days 2 hours ago
Zed55
Okay my question's

Andrew - Are you aware of how bad your social game was?

Anthony - Do honestly feel like you deserve to win over Brittany or hell even Andrew

Brittany - What was your one flaw in the game
3332 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Joe:

FOLLOW-UP QUESTION: Let's go back to the final 12 with the same group who made it that far. If we continued our bond from before would you have worked with me through the game?

Of course!! Like I've been saying, my ideal final three would have been you, Anthony and myself. Even though I knew I would've beaten the both of you, I would have wanted to keep a relationship with you just to keep you from having any thoughts of voting me out in the future. Sadly, it could have been the final three I dreamed of had Andrew not won immunity.

Nick:

1) What was your biggest move in the game? Not a move that was made by someone else or a move you were just a part of. I want a move that shows how strong your social and strategic games were, and a move that is a primary reason you are sitting here tonight.

My biggest move in the game would have to be making the decision to stick with the Corvo alliance and then making relationships outside of that alliance (Tim and Joe for example). I think that being aware of each and every vote on both sides and being able to deflect any votes that would have come my way are two reason why my social game was the best out of the three. I had the boot list in my head ever since Tim got purple rocked. Since I had some sort of relationship with almost everyone after the tribal council where Tim left, I knew who was going home every single night. Having a good social game was my strategy throughout the course of the game and I believe that I achieved what I wanted.

2) Rank the jurors based on their gameplay. 1 being the best, and 9 being the worst.

1. Josh
2. James
3. Dana
4. Rich
5. Tim
6. Nick
7. Joe
8. Martin
9. Jake

3) Which person in this Final 3 deserves to be here the least and an explanation why, and which Juror deserves to be in this Final 3 the most, with an explanation why?

The person in this Final 3 who deserves to be here the least would have to be Anthony. Compared to Andrew and I, he didn't really exceed in any aspect of the game. I definitely have the social part down and Andrew the physical while the strategic part can be determined by the jury. If we can say ourselves for who deserves to be in this final 3 the most, then I would have to say myself. I worked this game up, down and sideways and the fact that I got no votes should be enough proof. As Tim stated, my name was never brought up when it was time to vote which also shows that I kept the target off of me and put it onto others.
3332 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Rich:

Brittany - What was your one flaw in the game

Honestly, I don't think I had any flaws in my game. I know that I did whatever I could to make it here and it ended in success. Maybe I could have tried harder in those challenges and win immunity to make the jury see that I had some sort of a physical game but it's just that I didn't even need immunity to keep me safe. Another thing that I couldn't have prevented was the idol that Andrew played at final 5. Whether he got it by winning immunities or by the auction, I had no way to stop that. Maybe getting a higher score than an 8.9 in the final immunity could have gotten me what I wanted in final tribal council (Anthony, Joe and myself) but honestly, I already tried many times before to get a score that high. I think I voted off the people in the order that was most ideal to me and played with the hand that I was dealt. And if you think that I had any flaws, please point them out to me and explain why you think those were flaws, I'd like to polish up after this game :P
3332 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
NICK:

Before I answer your questions, I would like to understand what you mean by your statement of " That is the most bullshit reason on the planet to vote for someone." I don't understand which vote off do you mean so I'd love a clarification.

Also when comparing the jurors to Survivor Players, I went off of gameplay that I had seen during this game and as you stated earlier, you didn't get enough time to play and you weren't able to see the game to its fullest.

1) Will Answer Once I can get clarification

2) 1. Josh
2. Dana
3. Rich
4. James
5. Jake
6. Tim
7. Nick
8. Joe
9. Martin

3) I'll own up to this one and say that it's probably me that is the least deserving but I guess I understand. Immunities weren't my thing this game, and I was overshadowed by Brittany and thats why I'm going to say that Brittany is the one who deserves to win. As I stated earlier about the Dana/Brittany thing, she was talking to other people and she made sure she wasn't the target. She constantly was checking her back and made sure she had the numbers and got her votes through.
3332 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
RICH:

I don't feel like I can win, hell even deserve to win over Brittany as she has played a flawless game. It brings you down a bit, but honestly she did a great job. Andrew and I, however, may be a tossup as we played completely different games. I, played on loyalty and stayed loyal to my alliance as Andrew played both sides and backstabbed many people. So would I say I deserve to beat Andrew? I don't know, it just depends on how you look at it. Loyalty or Stealthiness?
3332 days 1 hour ago
Timster
+ FOR BRIT GIVING ME COURTNEY
+ FOR ANTHONY GIVING ME TASHA (EVEN BETTER)
- FOR BRIT RANKING ME WORST THAN DANA WHO GOT VOTED OUT (I DIDN'T GET VOTED OUT!)
- FOR ANDREW IGNORING MY QUESTION

ANTHONY IS WINNING RIGHT NOW Y'ALL.
3332 days ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Tim:

You have to understand that the reason I put you below Dana was because whenever you dont get your way, you usually lash out and basically cut loose any ties you have with others. You dont want to speak first and the other person has to (thats what I had to do). Dana didnt give up, she tried talking to the other side (me for example)
3332 days ago
Hudspith
lol as all the finalists basically say im the worst juror
3331 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@Anthony

what i meant by that statement was its the most bullshit reason to vote for someone to win a game just because you know them better than the other two.
3331 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
I more meant that I knew you prior to this game. I can't say that about Andrew and Brittany. But I cannot and will not just give you my vote to win based on that fact.

Whoever gets my vote is the person who played the best game while not being a total fake (which is where the ass kissing part of my statements comes from. I can't stand fake people)
3331 days 17 hours ago
levonini
JOSH

1)        Is there any scenario or convincing I could have done at final 5 to use your idol on me? Also, how in the hell did Anthony know you had an idol in the first place?!?

To be honest, yes you could have. Going off my gameplay, I knew that I would have been a big target during that final 5 tribal because of my comp wins. Since I didn’t win immunity, I knew that I had a good chance at going home. Previously, Anthony and I shared info to each other about our idols. Part of this was to secure my position as I knew that he was not going to vote me out if he thought I was going to use my idol. I was actually planning on using the idol on you (secretly as I didn’t want it going around that I was not going to be immune). However, you approached me saying that Britt wanted to go after me which scared me into using my idol.

2)        Tell me something that can demonstrate you had an above-average awareness of anything in this game. Share something only one or two people (including me) didn’t know.
Well throughout the majority of the merge, I knew how every vote was going to fall. Playing both sides, as I mentioned before, gave me a bird’s eye view on all the votes. I attempted to set up targets and votes by getting both the original Corvo and Flores alliance to go after my biggest threats on either side. An example of this is through the first vote in which we tried to get James out. I was least close to Martin on Flores so I encouraged him to be voted out by Corvo if James was to use an idol. Information on knowing who was going to vote who out was extremely beneficial in planning several steps in advance.

3)        How has this game affected how you may choose to play in the future?
Well, this game is def unlike how I usually play group games. I haven’t played a group game of survivor in a while so I really wanted to have fun with it. I usually find myself in a stable alliance, but seemed to get cut right before final three. This time, I decided to play a bit of a riskier game in hopes for a high reward, which in this case, happened as I found myself in the final 3. In future games, I don’t think I will be able to pull this off again. I know a lot of people may not trust me anymore but the point of Survivor is to outwit the competition. You may say that I lied unnecessarily, but those lies were obviously necessary to get me to the end. 

1)        Pretty standard question, but I like to reward finalists who have the strong CBS Survivor knowledge that I do. Compare every juror (and the final 3) to a past CBS Survivor contestant and give an explanation why you picked them. Bonus points if you match any of my selections! (If you want to know who I gave everybody after you answer, I can do that)
I cant really answer this, I am still new to survivor as Ive only seen the past few seasons. My comparisons would honestly make NO sense haha I can try if u want me to but they would make no sense LOL

2)        What was your biggest challenge in this game, and what did you do to overcome it?
I actually had 2 big challenges this game. My first challenge was to do major damage control after every vote that I flipped. I knew that flipping was a risky approach so I had to be careful of what I said and to who. I also had to create a fake mail to prove that I didn’t flip sides. Although this was challenging, I still found myself able to cope with each tribal. I did this by winning immunities as well as blaming others, which in the end, made them targets.
3331 days 17 hours ago
levonini
My question to you is, what made you want to flip back instead of sticking with us, and if so who would you have wanted in the final 3?
There was definitely a lot of thought that went with each time that I decided to flip. I knew at a certain point, I would have to pick one side and stick with it. This was def not an easy decision but I did think it out. One reason why I flipped back is because I knew I would have no chance against you (tim), dana, joe, and rich if we made it to the end. Me and rich were outsiders so I felt like I was at the bottom. Also, I saw you guys as bigger threats because if you guys made it to the end, people would most likely vote for you as it would be an incredible comeback story. The main reason why I needed to stick with you guys was to break up the james/britt/antonhy f3 that I heard about. Once James was gone, I believed that I had a better chance of making it the end with the Corvo because of the fact that, in my opinion, they didn’t really do anything. TBH I didn’t really have a ideal final three. This is mainly because I felt that nobody from the corvo alliance made any big moves on their own.

SIDE NOTE: A lot of people were wondering why I brought Britt over Joe, and there is reason behind that. Being disloyal probably caused many of you, the jury, to be upset and possibly bitter. I thought since the majority of the jury was part of the Flores alliance, they would vote for Joe as he was loyal from start to finish (although he made no big game changing moves). I believed that if the jury was bitter, they would vote for Joe over me as he was on their side the entire game.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!